Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ AC Milan VS. Internazonale + More ]

Hi H@$$@N, this could be a real tester of a request but could u possibly have access to a goal scored by Silvinho for Celta Vigo against Barcelona in January 2003 - it was a stormer from the left edge of the box on the half volley. Thanks either way!

tell me some info about this player Hleb, wich club,country.......

i can try to get it , but can you try it get the week of the game.. example: week25....

i hope all the league goals arent deleted from the database.

ill strat looking from now, if you get me the week it could be easier.

Ah.. yes it was Week 19, thanks dude.

Another documentary of the 4 greatest player in the history of Roma: Conti,Falco,Giannini&Totti.

The Emperors Of Roma

Conti

Click Here 26.0MB / 5:06min.

=============================

Falco

Click Here 26.0MB / 5:13min.

Giannini

Click Here 27.9MB / 5:31min.

Totti

Part 1 41.4MB / 8:10min.

Part 2 98MB / 18:30min.

proxi i dont think i can get the goal. its a bit old cant find it in the database. sorry

H@$$@N said:
proxi i dont think i can get the goal. its a bit old cant find it in the database. sorry
No worries holmes, i shall treasure the fading memory within my head

:)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ AC Milan VS. Internazonale + The Emperors Of Roma + More...]

anyone got the highlights from the Luis Figo Ronald McDonald charity match, please?

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ AC Milan VS. Internazonale + The Emperors Of Roma + More...]

SXFuzz said:
anyone got the highlights from the Luis Figo Ronald McDonald charity match, please?
Figo v. Ronald McDonald!!! This I have to see. \\:o/Those big feet should be a real advantage. :lol:
0,1311,i=26172,00.gif

Top 20 Goal's In Serie A 2004-2005

Click Here

SXFuzz i found the goal but the like were dead....

Hello ,,
can anyone please post a good video file for Steven Gerrard if u have any??
That would be really great :)
thanks

hahahah, Maradona :D :D

Here is the video of Fabio Cannavaro taking drugs in 99 with Parma before the match VS. Marselle

Cannavaro Taking Drugs

f_Ecco%20Vieira1441340c7d537f8-864d-43f9-9d30-41d58f83a45.jpg

Vieira

Real Madrdi presnting their new shirts + Training

Click Here

This link will be dead in less than 7 days,maybe today...

Check that ASS on Ronaldo :lol:

H@$$@N said:
SXFuzz i found the goal but the like were dead....

no worries, let me know if you have any luck please

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ FIFA Confederations Cup + FIFA World Youth Championship + More ]

dear hassan
i can't download the part 5 of milan v inter documentray. can u help me : (
thanks in advance hassan

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ FIFA Confederations Cup + FIFA World Youth Championship + More ]

No Fear Hassan Is Here :D

All links are fixed

H@$$@N said:
AC Milan

VS.

Internazionale

Here is the history of this 2 great italian teams over the years. Its a documentray prestend by by The History Channel. :applause: :applause:

It's worth watching, i loved it...

Part 1 47.9MB / 9:29min.

===================

Part 2 55.2MB / 10:53min.

====================

Part 3 37.7MB / 7:26min.

====================

Part 4 52.6MB / 10:23min.

=====================

Part 5 62.9MB / 12.32min.

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

Just thought of brining it back for the ppl who didnt see it :lol:

H@$$@N said:
This video is a must see video , its last year commentary of Milan vs. Inter 3-2...

Click Here

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + Mo

H@$$@N said:
Just thought of brining it back for the ppl who didnt see it :lol:
Man, that's classic... Thanks!

THANK YOU SO MUCH HASSAN...UR THE BEST
FORZA ROSSONERI...GILARDINO IN MILAN SQUAD WEARING NO.11 SHIRT.
SHEVA + PIPPO + BOBO + GILA

idapires[\b] check the Milan thread i post there videos from acmilan.com , most of them are italian but as soon as milan site posts english translation ill of course post it ;)

i've check it & found the video that u mean but unfortunetly, i've download it and can't open it (no wonder i download it very fast :P )
by the way Hassan, thanks for ur kind & desire to share it with us.
Muahhhhhh

dont download it -save as target- open it and watch it... its stream....

;)

i see...thanks again Hassan

H@$$@N said:
tell me some info about this player Hleb, wich club,country.......

Arsenal just signed him, he's Belarusian, used to play for VLf Stuutgart in germany.

and another request, do you by any chance have the Peace cup final goals.

Back
Top Bottom