Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (8) + Premiership (30) + La Liga (29) + Serie A (29) + More ]

Does anyone have clips from Valencias game yesterday ?

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (8) + Premiership (30) + La Liga (29) + Serie A (29) + More ]

impossible request but ne one hav the goals from belgium vs holland or holland belgium around 1998 it was 5-5 i remember

Spanish La Liga (week 30)

Real Madrid VS. Albacete

Highlughts

============================

Barcelona VS. Betis

Highlights

TOP 10 Goals in Premiership

Click Here

Here is a wierd violent clip in the ARAB CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

betwen Saudi team and Morocan team , the saudi team won 2-0

during the match the morocan team forward player was injured so the coach repleaced him with another Sengal player , the Senegal player played very very bad , so he took him off the field , after the match they were talking and the Sengal beat the hell out of the coach..

watch the video

Click Here

Champions League

Milan VS. Inter

Sheva

----------------------
Dida's Hit By The Flare

Inter Fans outrage about 3 min.

=========================================
=========================================

Chelsea VS. Bayern

Pizarro

Guerrero

Scholl

Last edited by a moderator:

rui costa goal is a dead link...
i havent downloaded it yet...

Its working now..

also added owen goal ;)

is there any chance of getting a clip of the inter vs ac fireworks bottles and flares

plz hassan just of the flare and aftermath please

thanks hassan...
what about champions league highlight?

Links for the Milan highlights are down Hassan

yeah its ok now... possibly the firewall at work!

Thanks Hasssan for all the video that u give us...
i agree with Ghozan that Rui goal was a dead link. just like Milanista said "What a goal by Rui" but that match result draw...but still at the top of the table of Serie A Leauge. Keep up the Good work Rossoneri....
Once again, thanks Hassan for all the video especially AC Milan video.
Hope Rossoneri will win UCL match this season and not forget the Serie A champion just like last season...THANKS HASSAN, GOD BLESS U MY FREIND...

THANKS HASSAN FOR THAT INZAGHI VIDEO...GOOD SONG BY RHCP.
THANKS MUAHHHHH.

I've heard that the Erik Edman goal for spurs in the match yesterday was really superb! any videos on it? thanks in advance man!

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (8) + Premiership (30) + La Liga (29) + Serie A (29) + Mo

nitr0 said:
I've heard that the Erik Edman goal for spurs in the match yesterday was really superb! any videos on it? thanks in advance man!

Yeah, I want to see that goal too =)

Lucho Gonzales, of River Plate, scored a great goal yesterday in the argentine league, any wat to gei it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom