Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

Me too I heard the Zola goal was superb.

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

ill post the goals after 3-4 hours....

Thanks H@$$@N.

A super goal by Zola indeed and another great job by Hassan

HASSAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PREMIERSHIP GOALS MATE I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN A WHILE

My friend who uploads the goal stopped for a while , i have another source but its hard to upload all Premiership & Serie A & La Liga from the new source...

so if any one wants any goals of (Premiership & Serie A & La Liga ) just ask...

becuase i dont have enough time to post every single goal , but the good thing the new source have better quality the the old one , but the old source helps more i can post every match goals in 1 file...

;)

Hassan it's possible to post the goal by Zidane in Real vs Espanyol (4 - 0) 05/02/05
and the 2 goals by Henry in Arsenal vs Crystal Palace (5 - 1) 14/02/05

Shevchenko's Injury VS. Cagliari

Sheva Injury

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + Mo

Ouch! :shock:

Have you got the two sexy goals Rooney scored against Middlesbrough by any chance mate?

its hard to look for past goals , so plz request a goal from the week we are in...

cuz im very busy these days , i dont have enough time to get all the goals from every league....

but ill post the CL goals with high quality ;)

Cant wait, I bet 1 goal will be superb.

How about Maxi López' goal to Chelsea?

Real Madrid player Thomas Gravesen refuse to make an interview with Arab channel ART becuase its from the Middle East.....

Gravesen

H@$$@N said:
Real Madrid player Thomas Gravesen refuse to make an interview with Arab channel ART becuase its from the Middle East.....

Gravesen

That's low, he seems to say "no, haven't got time for Middle East, no". I don't think it's racist or anything like that, mind. Gravesen doesn't strike me as a player who enjoys talking to the press and using his football for anything but playing well. He'd probably didn't see ART as worthy enough for his time which is still being dickey but I don't think he specifically didn't talk to them just because they're based in the Middle East.

Also, Hassan, could you please post Lyon's goals vs. Werder Bremen. Diarra's and Juninho's are worth watching over again. Thanks.

can someone put the shearer goal from yestersday plz

I can get goals only from the Premiership , its hard to find from the FA Cup or Carling....

STR said:
Also, Hassan, could you please post Lyon's goals vs. Werder Bremen. Diarra's and Juninho's are worth watching over again. Thanks.

I would also like these, if its not a problem 8)

This video is a must see video , its last year commentary of Milan vs. Inter 3-2...

Click Here

:lol: :lol: :lol:

====================

ill try to look for lyon goals...

That was so funny, when inter where up 2-0 then the happy inter commentator starts to cry then the milan commentator went crazy LOL

Hassan, where is the Lyon vs Werder goals ?? :shock:

Yeah I want to see the Juninho goal, I heard it was amazing.

I remember a Roma match where the Roma comentator went crazy after Batigol scored and started screaming "BATI BATI BATI BATI BATI BATI BATI BATI... (repeat about 20 times) ... GOL!!!!".

Does anyone have any footage or a showcase of DENILSON?? The man is the best on the ball bar none.

BTW, here is the Juninho free kick against Werder Bremen if anyone still wants it.

Juninho

----------------------------------------------

Also, here is one video of Denilson

Denilson

Amazing, but the keeper should have probably saved it. But its still an incredible free kick to hit the top corner from 30-35 yards at that power.

Whats with the Denilson File??? Its an IP file??

Back
Top Bottom