Football Manager Series

Hey everyone,

I want to buy FM 2018 steam key.

Anyone knows a trust website where I can buy a one ?

looks like the only option (?) is 50$ for the mac version.

gg.deals page

i was going to recommend 17 or 19, since i think those years are all pretty good - i had about 1,000 hours in all three..... but it looks like the same situation. no more cd key sites seem to have these (or PES), occasionally you'll see an amazon seller with one. fwiw i have used cdkeys and kinguin without issue.

i don't think it ever occurred to me that companies would simply remove the option to buy these digital games, i suppose its a reaction to modding communities. never thought that they'd start optimizing these games for mobile sales but here we are. i suspect the next step will be shutting down the workshop pages on certain games... hopefully those things are archived elsewhere for posterity.

over the last few months i've gone through and collected the 'best of' sports games from the last couple of systems, because i've got no confidence they'll be better in the future! lately kicking myself for not buying pes 2021 when it cost nothing.

Football Manager Graphics Update January 23

Kits - Massive updates to the Kits this month, including updates and new kits.
Metallic Logos - Updated to 2023.03
Faces - Updated to 2023.04

Background Logos - These have not been updated this month as don't like them, so couldn't be arsed to download.
If you use these let me know and I will add them to the update next month.

Tools:-
Data Update - 10/01/2023
This month, I have also uploaded DaveIncID's increase realism MegaPack.
If you want to know what this does then check out the link - https://sortitoutsi.net/content/61653/fm23-increase-realism-megapack-december-update-by-daveincid
There is no update to the licensing fix file, but this is unlikely to be updated until the final FM patch which arrives in Feb.

To download the files please use the below details:-
Link:-
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCge5lJo7usi0CNJPJVA

Password:-
evoweb

Hi . Im also playing FM22 in Epic Game Steam. May i ask, does the kits folder had Italy kits ?
I plan make a save with 5 major leagues but is missing kits of Italy only

Finally started a game of FM23 at long last to find some very worrying signs about this years game.
Playing as Arsenal as wanted to try formations and tactics with a good side but not amazing like I normally do.

So the first thing I noticed is that 4-3-3 now sucks and no matter how many tweaks I was making it just wouldn't be consistent.

Now this is where the issue starts, as I was trying to understand why the formation wouldn't work no matter what I was trying to achieve.
Started reading some of the tactic forums and it appears that this years game engine is exploited by playing no Central Midfielders.
The top performing formations are 4-2-0-2-2, 5-0-0-3-2, 2-4-0-2-2.

So after reading various forums about formations, I then updated my Arsenal formation and guess what 4 games, 4 wins - This was after previously playing 9 games and losing 4 of them and 3 wins.
It appears that this years FM has a fundamental issue with the Match Engine which has been exploited by the online community - Someone has even won the Premier League with Bournemouth without making any signings.

TBH, the main gripe I have with this, is I don't think this is how football should be played, how should not playing any CM work?
I like balance to my team and lining up with 4 Defenders, 2 DM's, 2 Wingers and 2 strikers just doesn't look right, but every other formation especially the 4-1-2-2-1 formation I normally play which has served me well over the years has been completely nerfed by the developers this year.

I will wait to see what match engine changes they make in the big February patch, but at present I just can't get into a game which forces me to have to play a certain way and mainly a way I despise.

So FM23 is a disaster.

I have now been trying the game with what I would now call "cheat" formations.
4-2-0-2-2
P13 W13 D0 L0

Previous to those results using a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.
P13 W6 D2 L5

It seems very clear to me although they made massive strides with the match engine this year they seemed to have missed a gaping hole filled by tactics which have massively exploited the match engine.

Finally started a game of FM23 at long last to find some very worrying signs about this years game.
Playing as Arsenal as wanted to try formations and tactics with a good side but not amazing like I normally do.

So the first thing I noticed is that 4-3-3 now sucks and no matter how many tweaks I was making it just wouldn't be consistent.

Now this is where the issue starts, as I was trying to understand why the formation wouldn't work no matter what I was trying to achieve.
Started reading some of the tactic forums and it appears that this years game engine is exploited by playing no Central Midfielders.
The top performing formations are 4-2-0-2-2, 5-0-0-3-2, 2-4-0-2-2.

So after reading various forums about formations, I then updated my Arsenal formation and guess what 4 games, 4 wins - This was after previously playing 9 games and losing 4 of them and 3 wins.
It appears that this years FM has a fundamental issue with the Match Engine which has been exploited by the online community - Someone has even won the Premier League with Bournemouth without making any signings.

TBH, the main gripe I have with this, is I don't think this is how football should be played, how should not playing any CM work?
I like balance to my team and lining up with 4 Defenders, 2 DM's, 2 Wingers and 2 strikers just doesn't look right, but every other formation especially the 4-1-2-2-1 formation I normally play which has served me well over the years has been completely nerfed by the developers this year.

I will wait to see what match engine changes they make in the big February patch, but at present I just can't get into a game which forces me to have to play a certain way and mainly a way I despise.

I won the league twice with West Ham with 0 losses too. I believe the update really screwed up the match engine. I have stopped playing in the meantime.

Update:-

P19 W19 - P22 W22 if you include the friendlies

fm.png

Data Update - 17/01/23

Data update has been updated to the 17/01 - I will update this again on Monday.

Kits have been slightly updated - Although wouldn't download unless your desperate to play in Georgia.
Faces - Latest update 2023.05 has been added.

As promised new Data Update has been uploaded to OneDrive.

I will do another Data Update next Monday.

Then hopefully will have the final data update for Winter Transfers end of next week, so will upload in February graphics update.

As promised new Data Update has been uploaded to OneDrive.

I will do another Data Update next Monday.

Then hopefully will have the final data update for Winter Transfers end of next week, so will upload in February graphics update.
Hi @bsmaff . I just update a little (added Ligue 1 2 + bundesliga + italy 3d kits seria a b + some other 2d kits ) to your pack
Can i reup your graphics pack (kits 2d+ 3d ) with my upgrade?

If you link the files then I will download and update them.

I have downloaded the Italy ones posted and added them to the next update.
Here the link:
https://www.jrsfmkits.com/
This is where you can download Bundesliga 1 2 3 + France (Ligue 1 2 ) both 2d and 3d kits

Unfortunately, i can't find where to download 3d kits of Brazil leagues. Maybe someone will luckier than me
Also:
Italy Serie C 22/23 3d - Download here

Football Manager Graphics Update February 2023

Kits - Updated with a few new kits and the 3D kits recommended by buitho230697
Faces - Updated to 2023.05
Logos - Updated to 2023.04
Background Logos - These will no longer be updated.

Tools:-
Data Update - 08/02/2023 - January Transfer Update
There is no update to the licensing fix file, but this is unlikely to be updated until the final FM patch which arrives in Feb.

To download the files please use the below details:-
Link:-

Password:-
evoweb

There is no graphical updates available for FM this month.
So there won't be a graphical update.

I will put the latest DB up next Monday, as there is a couple of transfer windows open till the end of Feb.

W
Awaiting to see more official news about the game to be announced.
But the one piece of leaked information is Scout reports now just don't compare the scouted player to players of the same position, but will now give a report on how good he would fit into your current tactics - which is a massive bonus.

Like previously stated SI don't necessarily change a lot but they make little tweaks to the system that just make the game better and better every year.
They listen to the actual community on their forums and seem to not be influenced by certain streamers, although I think the people who play FM are older and wiser than FIFA players.
Will it ever come in 3D?

The Main Data Update for Football Manager 2023 (PC/Mac) is now live, complete with updated squads following the recent transfer window*.

The Main Data Update is also now live on FM23 Console (Xbox and PS5), FM23 Touch (Apple Arcade and Nintendo Switch™) and FM23 Mobile (iOS/Android).

More than 3.7m database changes are incorporated within the Main Data Update, including alterations to the Current Ability levels of thousands of players around the world based on their real-life performances in recent months.

We have already detailed in our blog dated February 20th how the tragic events in Turkey and northern Syria are being handled in-game.

Football Manager 2023 AnnouncementMon, February 20, 2023
Development Update – FM23
Studio Director Miles Jacobson on how FM23 will approach the Turkey-Syria earthquake disaster. Everyone at Sports Interactive has been deeply saddened by the tragic events in the...

This update also contains fixes and improvements across multiple areas of the game. All gameplay adjustments will take effect in current careers, although you will need to begin a new save game to take advantage of the data updates.

Changes in the 23.3 update include, but are not limited to:

• Stability and crash fixes
• Fixes to reduce mistakes from bad touches in certain areas of the pitch
• Fixes to defenders not preparing correctly for crosses in certain situations
• Improvements to defender reaction to long through balls
• Tweaks to make attacking players move quicker to support counter-attacks
• Improvements to how AI managers use different midfield role combinations
• Improvements to central defender and defensive midfielder positioning from long goal kicks
• Improvements to how attacking wide players track back when defending
• Fixes for defending wide indirect free kicks at the edge of the area
• 'Header won' statistic now only counts contested headers
• Improvements to the Recruitment Focus logic
• Fixed cases of reserve or youth team tactics appearing blank in the Development Centre
• Tweaks to development loans for AI teams
• Improvements to fixture scheduling, particularly the frequency of consecutive home or away games
• Updated substitution rules across various competitions

For a more detailed list of changes, please visit our community forum. Please note that the update may go live at different times on each platform.

Most updates of this nature should download automatically but if yours doesn’t, simply quit and relaunch Steam or the Epic Games Store to prompt it to do so. If you’re playing via the Windows Store or Game Pass, you may need to manually search for the update.

You can manually check for updates on Xbox by hovering over Football Manager 2023 Console, pressing the menu button, navigating to 'Manage game and add-ons' and selecting 'updates'.

On your iPhone and iPad, apps that you download from the App Store are automatically updated by default. If there's an issue, you can update an app manually.

For FM23 Mobile players on Android, the game should update automatically. You can update manually by opening the Google Play Store App and tapping the profile icon. From there, tap ‘Manage Apps and Device’. Apps with an update available are labelled 'Update available'.

For FM23 Touch (Nintendo Switch™), if you’ve enabled the Auto-Update Software option, the update should automatically install. If not, you’ll need to ensure that the console is connected to the internet and then from the home menu, select the FM23 Touch icon to update it.

*Further data updates will follow in the coming weeks, covering transfers and player rating changes from later closing windows, including MLS.

Match congestion is a real pain in the ass. Games every 2 days is killing my team! I'm losing to weaker teams and my form is dropping.

Football Manager Update April 23

Graphics:

Kits - Very few kits have been updated, but a new file has been uploaded.
Metallic Logos - Updated to 2023.05
Faces - Updated to 2023.08 - So that is 3 new update files uploaded.
Background Logos - These have now been updated to the latest versions.

Tools:
Licensing Fix - Updated to v4.1
Data Update - 05/04/23
DaveIncID's increased realism Megapack - Updated to February 2023 version
1998 - 1999 Database by MadScientist - Thought would upload this as seems very good

To download the files please use the below details:
Link:
Password:
evoweb

There is no update for FM this month.
There is only a couple of kits, so there is no need to update the files.

Therefore, there will be no further updates to FM graphics till September - Hopefully then there will be new kits available for next seasons kits.

From the 1st July.
I will upload any data updates available every week on a Friday, this should keep the transfers up to date.
This update will also sort out the promotions and relegations for next season.

Also on the 1st July, I will update all other graphics that are probably out of date by now.

I'm not sure where you get your kits from, but wanted to share that FC'12 have released multiple kit updates recently:
  • New 2023 Besta Deildin (Iceland)
  • New 2023 A-lyga (Lithuania)
  • New 2023 Singapore Premiere League
  • Multiple updates to other kits, most notable UEFA and CONMEBOL

Back
Top Bottom