FlashForward - Saison 1

So far, Heroes S4 aint bad ;).

I agree with pboreham about FlashForward. Too much hype in my opinion.

I loved the first 2 episodes. Very jigsaw-esque in Episode 2.

Episode 3 is shite. Its all getting far too silly, and the acting is atrocious. Have to keep watching though.

Yea, Ep3 was poor - worse than 2 which I thought was not good either.

The 'acting' is awful. The amount of times the female cop partner of the main character (see, the characters still dont mean enough to me to know all their names yet) said...

"Hey...(stupid pause)... Mark" (or whatever his name is).

And the storylines, which I appreciate the whole thing is fantasy, is bollocks. As if they'd let a mass-murdering Nazi go free after 1 bit of info like that and couldnt reverse the decision after he shafted them.

All a bit stupid and how this can be even mention in the same breath as Lost in embarrassing!

Still, Noh's girlfriend was smokin', so I'll tune in next week :)

She is Gabrielle Union.

My sone has watched the film "Meet Dave" about 4 times in one week, which was why she looked familiar :)

My god, FlashForward is just so awful. Before yesterdays show, me and the missus had a chat about whether to watch it - "it might get good" she said, "we have to keep going in case we miss something".

Its just terrible though - the acting is about the worst I've seen in a 'major' US show, its embarrassingly amateur. Some of the faces Joe Finnes pulls are like he is on the toilet - and he looks a bit down-syndrome at times.

The 2 brits in it are cringe-worthy (never really liked Charlie in Lost either, but at least he had some depth) and - aside from the sci-fi plot, the believability went out the window this week. Al (who last week jumped off the roof to 'change the future') wrote a letter to 'Celia' and he didnt know who she was, her second name or even where she lived.

Yet this week, we see the postman delivering his letter to her?!

Only thing saving this weeks was the excellent use of 'Unknown Thought' by Pearl Jam during the opening credits.

Hmpf.

Yeah the acting is diabolical in this, I have to agree. Find it really hard to watch but I dont like giving up halfway through a series.

I've given up on this too. Its just so ridiculous and full of plot holes, like Heroes. I also find it funny how in two separate episodes we see people being blown up with a rocket launcher, yet they always survive!

Yea if i wanted a serious show, i will watch the wire. doesnt get any serious then that. for me, this show is more believable than Heroes which is a total mess and dont see what the overal point is while this one its clear that the point of this series is to try and investigae what caused the flashbacks and if they can change the future.

wtf is heroes aimed at? T bag recruiting people with ability? :LOL:

Last nights episode (UK Pace) was actually quite bearable and didnt have too much in the way of bad acting - I think because Mark (and his stupid 'doing a poo' face) were kept at a minimum.

ABC have halted production to allow the writers to get their shit together after it got its lowest viewing figures in the US last week.

Close to being cancelled already! :LOL:

Utter bilge and yes I'm still bitter Sarah Connor gets cancelled, but shite like this is hyped up :(

Sarah Connor was Fox?

Anyways we still like this :)

I wasnt worried about the Network that panned it, just that it got panned and shite like FF can stay on the air.

I'm sure there is stuff in it to enjoy and its an hour of throw-away TV, but the acting in it is terrible - surely you think so?!

Compared to garbage like celebrities on ice, American idol plus 8 billion other reality TV shows flash forward is like Godfather part 2 or Shawshank Redemption.

Yea if i wanted a serious show, i will watch the wire. doesnt get any serious then that. for me, this show is more believable than Heroes which is a total mess and dont see what the overal point is while this one its clear that the point of this series is to try and investigae what caused the flashbacks and if they can change the future.

wtf is heroes aimed at? T bag recruiting people with ability? :LOL:

heroes isn't meant to be believable for fucks sake! The people can fly and heal, do you think it is aimed to be realistic?

Last few episodes after the second episode have been below par, but it's getting a bit better. And I think Heroes is a brilliant show, I always have since season 1. Down to opinion, but I hate it when people slate shows like LOST and HEROES by saying it's not believable/realistic, because fact is IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom