File "Edit" not showing in PES 2021

Realistic_PES

Non-League
28 September 2020
I beg you, tell me what could be the problem? Suddenly, they stopped letting me into the "Editing" tab, suggesting "Create mutable data" again, although I already had edited lineups. Replacing the "Edit" file does not change anything.

I have saved a file with all the teams squads, but for some reason it does not work in the game.

Attachments

• eFootball PES 2021 Screenshot 2022.09.27 - 20.32.48.32.translated.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 Screenshot 2022.09.27 - 20.32.48.32.translated.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 15
I beg you, tell me what could be the problem? Suddenly, they stopped letting me into the "Editing" tab, suggesting "Create mutable data" again, although I already had edited lineups. Replacing the "Edit" file does not change anything.

I have saved a file with all the teams squads, but for some reason it does not work in the game.
Have you messed with bin files at all mate?

There was a case, but I did not edit them. I just ran the program to look at a couple of IDs, but didn't save anything. I did the same thing before, but it didn't happen.
Not too sure then mate as sometimes messing with bin files will make you produce a new edit when in game

Not too sure then mate as sometimes messing with bin files will make you produce a new edit when in game
I tried to replace all the bin files from the database that I saved for backup - the result is the same, when the edit is replaced, the data is created again

Back
Top Bottom