samuelitodavila
Non-League
- 1 October 2026
I’ve released an experimental FIFA Street (2012) PC recompilation using ReXGlue
Hi everyone,
I’d like to share my project: a Windows PC recompilation of the Xbox 360 version of FIFA Street (2012), built using ReXGlue.
I’ve put together a graphical installer and a dedicated launcher with display, graphics and compatibility settings. You select your own game ISO, and the installer extracts the files and recompiles the game locally.
I developed this project with AI assistance, including ChatGPT and OpenAI Codex. I used these tools for coding, debugging, build scripts, the installer, launcher and documentation, while directing the project and testing it on my PC.
Much of this is possible thanks to the work of the ReXGlue and Xenia contributors, who deserve credit for the underlying tools and runtime.
The game’s PowerPC code is recompiled ahead of time, while ReXGlue provides the runtime and Xbox 360 graphics and system services. This isn’t a fully rewritten game engine or a replacement native renderer.
I’ve included screenshots and a gameplay recording from my PC on the project page. The first experimental release is now available.
No ISO or original game files are included. You need to provide your own copy.
Source, installer, screenshots and gameplay video:
https://github.com/samuelitodavila/fifa-street-pc
I’d love to hear your feedback! If you try it, feel free to share your experience or report issues on GitHub.
Thanks for taking a look!
Hi everyone,
I’d like to share my project: a Windows PC recompilation of the Xbox 360 version of FIFA Street (2012), built using ReXGlue.
I’ve put together a graphical installer and a dedicated launcher with display, graphics and compatibility settings. You select your own game ISO, and the installer extracts the files and recompiles the game locally.
I developed this project with AI assistance, including ChatGPT and OpenAI Codex. I used these tools for coding, debugging, build scripts, the installer, launcher and documentation, while directing the project and testing it on my PC.
Much of this is possible thanks to the work of the ReXGlue and Xenia contributors, who deserve credit for the underlying tools and runtime.
The game’s PowerPC code is recompiled ahead of time, while ReXGlue provides the runtime and Xbox 360 graphics and system services. This isn’t a fully rewritten game engine or a replacement native renderer.
I’ve included screenshots and a gameplay recording from my PC on the project page. The first experimental release is now available.
No ISO or original game files are included. You need to provide your own copy.
Source, installer, screenshots and gameplay video:
https://github.com/samuelitodavila/fifa-street-pc
I’d love to hear your feedback! If you try it, feel free to share your experience or report issues on GitHub.
Thanks for taking a look!