FIFA 23 Gameplay Lab

Why would anyone want to go back to decode gameplayattribdb.bin now?
It's because older games like FIFA 14, 15, 16, and so on still have a huge fanbase that plays the game daily because it's more enjoyable than today's game for some peeps. FIFA 14 and 16 are still alive among us. Even in EvoWeb, there were a lot of discussions and posts about it; the experience and gameplay are truly unmatchable in a way. It's as simple as that.

It's because older games like FIFA 14, 15, 16, and so on still have a huge fanbase that plays the game daily because it's more enjoyable than today's game for some peeps. FIFA 14 and 16 are still alive among us. Even in EvoWeb, there were a lot of discussions and posts about it; the experience and gameplay are truly unmatchable in a way. It's as simple as that.

I will literally pay someone $300 if they can figure out how to mod FIFA 16's gameplay.

I gave it a try long time ago.. basically the data inside is similar to the today gameplayattrib db, plus some stuff related to stadiums... but the way the info are encoded is too different

Hi guys! I'm modifying Volta based on Anth James' Mod 3.1, which I think is brutal and adapts very well to futsal, but I would like to ask you a question. Is there some parameter that I can touch so that the second defender jumps to the aid once I cut the first one? I'm touching Jockey_MarkingDistanceSecondaryPress but I'm not very clear how it works. Thank you!

Hi guys! I'm modifying Volta based on Anth James' Mod 3.1, which I think is brutal and adapts very well to futsal, but I would like to ask you a question. Is there some parameter that I can touch so that the second defender jumps to the aid once I cut the first one? I'm touching Jockey_MarkingDistanceSecondaryPress but I'm not very clear how it works. Thank you!
What stage is your Volta mod at?

A general question towards all the magicians here:
Will it be possible to have mods for EAFC24!?

I have no problem sticking with modded 23… but I was just curious if you guys would start work asap and if it’s possible at all. Any info!?

have a good day, y’all! 😊👋

A general question towards all the magicians here:
Will it be possible to have mods for EAFC24!?

I have no problem sticking with modded 23… but I was just curious if you guys would start work asap and if it’s possible at all. Any info!?

have a good day, y’all! 😊👋
We don't have a crystal ball but this is how it will go.

1. It 100% depends on Aranaktu. Without him FIFA23 mods wouldnt exist.
2. It depends on if EA/DICE change Frostbite so much it breaks everything and we have to start from scratch. I will be looking at Madden 24 in August as a reference point.
3. It depends on if EA/DICE change some Encryption Keys.
4. In other words. We don't know.

We don't have a crystal ball but this is how it will go.

1. It 100% depends on Aranaktu. Without him FIFA23 mods wouldnt exist.
2. It depends on if EA/DICE change Frostbite so much it breaks everything and we have to start from scratch. I will be looking at Madden 24 in August as a reference point.
3. It depends on if EA/DICE change some Encryption Keys.
4. In other words. We don't know.
Thanks for the reply, Paul. 👍

yeah, I understand that. Totally. Just wanted to get it out. 👋

as you know, these mods here are keeping me satisfied for now. 😊

What do you think of the "traits" of the teams? I've always found myself better resetting the "traits teams" to zero. I think the game becomes closer to reality, less frenetic, you don't have crazy teams pressing for 90 minutes (unreal) and above all I think that by resetting the traits, the team settings become important. All of this needs to be balanced by boosting CPU defenses with strings in the locale.ini, at least that's how I do it.

@Paul-v
I would like a confirmation from you, these locale.ini values:
Shot=
Pass=
Cross=
if I lower the value, does the CPU make fewer shots on target, fewer passes, fewer crosses? Thank you

Hi, can anyone tell me how camera mods can be made ? Like PES has a way to get your camera to be exactly how you want it with Sider. Is there something similar with FIFA ?

I want to have a really zoomed out camera where I can see most of the pitch.

1. How do i get to the locale.ini file?
2. What setting would adjust the amount of corner kicks actually taken and not just passed off to the guy at the flag? I would like to see more actually played into the box

Back
Top Bottom