FIFA 22 - Realistic Gameplay Mod v0.1z

The gameplay of Premier league matches compared to European matches and international matches (I'm England manager in my game) is completely different, European/international matches are much slower, ball seems heavier etc. If that gameplay could somehow be "activated" in Premier league matches as well it'd be a completely different game...

The gameplay of Premier league matches compared to European matches and international matches (I'm England manager in my game) is completely different, European/international matches are much slower, ball seems heavier etc. If that gameplay could somehow be "activated" in Premier league matches as well it'd be a completely different game...
I haven't touched anything regarding that aspect, my speculation says that it's because of the tactics used by those teams outside premiere league are different than the prems club are using.

Another thing that could also affect this is any realism mod that touch match importance aspect and made international matches or other low rated competition.

Update v0.1w
- Reset interceptions to make player intercept more, previous changes made them just stare as ball roll past them
- GK now have better positioning at defending near-post resulting in more near-post saves but also risking far-post goals

Attachments

• Realistic Gameplay Mod v0.1w.fifamod.zip
    237 KB · Views: 17
I haven't touched anything regarding that aspect, my speculation says that it's because of the tactics used by those teams outside premiere league are different than the prems club are using.

Another thing that could also affect this is any realism mod that touch match importance aspect and made international matches or other low rated competition.

Having reached something like 500 games played in my current career save I'm certain it's something much more than that and there's some kind of trigger under the hood which makes the change depending on CM mode, I think the sliders for example are integrated more, in international matches the keepers are gods with the same sliders that I can score freely against in the league (just one small example). But this is your thread I don't want to hijack it :)

Having reached something like 500 games played in my current career save I'm certain it's something much more than that and there's some kind of trigger under the hood which makes the change depending on CM mode, I think the sliders for example are integrated more, in international matches the keepers are gods with the same sliders that I can score freely against in the league (just one small example). But this is your thread I don't want to hijack it :)
It's totally fine, now I'm trying to remake my gameplay to not depend on sliders anymore, it'll be quite some time before I release v0.2

Update v0.1y:
- Tweaked dribbling
- Adjusted better GK near-post positioning, previous version was a little bit too much

Attachments

• Realistic Gameplay Mod v0.1y.fifamod.zip
    237 KB · Views: 25
hi, sorry for the perhaps stupid question but I have a doubt: but do I have to load the latest version that contains the previous ones (now Z) or do I have to load each version individually? thx

Thanks @citizenkidd for amazing work. I have really enjoyed your patch.
Wanted to put more detailed thoughts, as I'm also doing gameplay researches. But because of EA released a intermediate gameplay update yesterday, user-made gameplay mods stopped to work for me.

Is there a way to overcome this issue? I know the FIFAEditorTool are planning to fix this in 1.1.1 release

1642763637149.png

But before 1.1.1 is released is there a manual way to fix this?

Thanks @citizenkidd for amazing work. I have really enjoyed your patch.
Thank you!
Wanted to put more detailed thoughts, as I'm also doing gameplay researches. But because of EA released a intermediate gameplay update yesterday, user-made gameplay mods stopped to work for me.

Is there a way to overcome this issue? I know the FIFAEditorTool are planning to fix this in 1.1.1 release

But before 1.1.1 is released is there a manual way to fix this?
Well afaik the only changes that are reverted are goalnets if u have live tuning update, dunno much about other gameplay files but it has worked for me these last few months.

As for the tips, this is what I always do: Block Origin through windows firewall and also make sure to block inbound/outband connection of it aswell
I've been doing it since fifa 21 and has served me well, it blocks any update whatsoever and u can always play fifa offline without connecting to origin.
If you dunno how to do it just search on YT, there are quite a few tutorials about it.

Well afaik the only changes that are reverted are goalnets if u have live tuning update, dunno much about other gameplay files but it has worked for me these last few months.
Hmm. I seems for me the whole Fifa->Attribulator->Gameplay have no effect anymore.
How am I testing? So in FIFA Editor Tool e.g in Fifa/Attribulator/Gameplay/groups/gp_actor/gp_actor_movement_runtime putting some extreme values for parameters like ATTR_DribbleJogAcceleration, ATTR_DribbleJogSpeed etc. and it has completely zero effect.
Previously you can see the difference instantly. Pls double-check. It might be I'm doing something wrong...

Hmm. I seems for me the whole Fifa->Attribulator->Gameplay have no effect anymore.
How am I testing? So in FIFA Editor Tool e.g in Fifa/Attribulator/Gameplay/groups/gp_actor/gp_actor_movement_runtime putting some extreme values for parameters like ATTR_DribbleJogAcceleration, ATTR_DribbleJogSpeed etc. and it has completely zero effect.
Previously you can see the difference instantly. Pls double-check. It might be I'm doing something wrong...
Ah I see, then the live tuning update must've disabled any changes to the gameplay files, well we need to wait for latest fifa mod manager to be released and disable live tuning then, there's already a way to do that by blocking origin and deleting temp folder but it maybe too complicated for some users especially ones that would still love to play online modes.

Back
Top Bottom