FIFA 21 Discussion (PC Version)

I know no one here really cares for FIFA 21, noting the lack of discussion for 3+ years (and the fact it’s a mostly terrible game).

But I wanted to share a small discovery and a niche fix I’ve made for anyone who does still play this game.

There is a default ball bug in unmodded FIFA 21 where in Kick Off mode, the correct league ball will not be selected (i.e you pick two Premier League teams, and the default ball is always the ugly EA one unless you manually change it in Settings to a different one before starting the match).

I found out this bug is not due to game coding/patches, but EA incompetence in their squad files, specifically EA squad files released after April 2021.

EA forgot to include team ball data in the squad files from this date onwards (with every team being set to ball 6, the ugly default EA ball), so if, for example, you are using the final EA squad update, you’ll have this issue.

I have made a manual fix to add team ball data to the final EA squad update, so for all to benefit, please find attached below.

If you have an alternate squad file with this issue, to fix this yourself, you will need to add ball id data to the teams table using RDBM for every team in your squad file.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• FIFA 21 Fixed Final Squad Update - 25092021.zip
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom