FiFA [2006-2011] Next gen ports via RPCS3 and Xenia

Finally played the proper FIFA 09 on PC... First match, and this happens:

I had completely forgotten how poor keepers were on those looping shots/headers back in the day.
(to be fair Abbiati also performed a couple of great saves, though).

Finally played the proper FIFA 09 on PC... First match, and this happens:

I had completely forgotten how poor keepers were on those looping shots/headers back in the day.
(to be fair Abbiati also performed a couple of great saves, though).
Uncheck the "disable SPU loop detection" to see if the audio crackling goes away.

That's what caused the audio crackling back when I played fifa games on rpcs3. However, disabling that also comes with performance penalty and depending on your cpu, you might face slowdowns.

I must have missed this post!
I grabbed a copy of FIFA 09 for PS3 a couple of months ago and I played it for a while on my PS3, but... If you are telling me that I can now play it also on PC via RPCS, you're giving me absolutely wonderful news!
(well, not really "news" as it's been two years now)
Yes you can play without any problems. I haven't tried recently but i think you can still play.. I used reshade for colors and some graphic attribitues while I was playing FIFA 08-09 on RPSC3.

Yes you can play without any problems. I haven't tried recently but i think you can still play.. I used reshade for colors and some graphic attribitues while I was playing FIFA 08-09 on RPSC3.
Could you post them here...? And tell me how to insert them? thanks
PS:Is there a way to slow it down a bit the game?

Could you post them here...? And tell me how to insert them? thanks
PS:Is there a way to slow it down a bit the game?
You can download Reshade from here: https://reshade.me/ . It has different shaders so you have to select them while installing. I forgot exact names of the shaders but they are related with colors. I changed the green colors only so the pitch had more greenish. I also did some brightness contrast settings to balance the lighthing. I read some solutions to slow the game down but I couldn't find proper app to adjust. It would be great if the game a bit slow down especially in FIFA 08-09.. :)

Back
Top Bottom