FIFA 19 Videos & Pictures

Lightning start with a goal from the first attack. Firmino really shining as the playmaker here yet again with an incisive pass.

Here Firmino gets in on the act with a delightful chip after looking up and spotting the keeper off his line.

This is one crazy, mazy run from Trent A-A into the Palace box rendering the defenders statuesque with the decisive cutback for Mane to finish with a tap-in.

Having Van Dijk at near post is like a cheat code for me. He just about murdered the ball (and everyone in his way) here.

Here's an instance where I managed to beat the keeper to the ball, go past him and finish from an acute angle.

I'm really loving using grounders to catch the keeper out in this game.

This one caught the keeper out, leaving him little time to cover the bottom corner.

Having Van Dijk at near post is like a cheat code for me. He just about murdered the ball (and everyone in his way) here.

Here's an instance where I managed to beat the keeper to the ball, go past him and finish from an acute angle.

I'm really loving using grounders to catch the keeper out in this game.

This one caught the keeper out, leaving him little time to cover the bottom corner.

Enjoying these, mate. Keep em coming. I'm subscribed on YT, but like watching them here too.

BTW, what ENB are you using?

Enjoying these, mate. Keep em coming. I'm subscribed on YT, but like watching them here too.

BTW, what ENB are you using?

Thanks Matt. Appreciate it. I was using Nvidia's ingame filter with sharpness and clarity settings but have since stopped using them.

Love these videos man, your goals make this game look really good. I didn't get FIFA 19 this year.

View attachment 16014

What the fuck is that?
He looks liquid metallic like T-1000 from Terminator 2.

But i did have to laugh at that. He did look like the bloody Silver Surfer though.

Love these videos man, your goals make this game look really good. I didn't get FIFA 19 this year.

But i did have to laugh at that. He did look like the bloody Silver Surfer though.
Thanks man. Just sharing how good this game can be.

Just a couple of long range screamers to share. Courtesy of 6 time European Champions. :RSCARF:

Fabinho against Bayern. Just went for it and was surprised it went in!

The Ox here scoring against Citeh again, a regular feature in real life too.

Just had this happen - and this is why I still love FIFA 19 (and why I think it's closer to football nirvana - even if it's still a long way away - than any other football game).

I'm Inter. It's not just the goalmouth scramble, it's that the AI - on ULTIMATE (!) - are making mistakes.

Watch the slow-mo - watch the AI defenders practically tripping up over each other to clear the ball...

...and for balance...

Still going strong with FIFA19, while I've stopped playing PES19. Really excited to see what the '20 versions of these games will bring. But for now, here are some goals I'd like to share.

Fantastic skill by Keita for the assist. The goal was quite alright but the flick for the assist was sumptuous.

Give 'n' go or a 1-2 by Keita and Bobby Firmino which the former finished with a solid grounder.

Some of you may already know, I'm not a big fan of thundering the ball in most times. I prefer a more calculated, placed finish. This one came off beautifully. I was watching the keeper's positioning and waiting to see if I could use the defender to block his line of sight and attempt to pass it into the bottom corner.

Last is a masterclass in chipping the keeper. Take a bow, Mane.

I have not got a clue about who’s who in women’s football and i have not been watching the world cup but anyway i thought that i will start a WWC in FIFA with just the 12 teams.

Here are the highlights of the first match.

Norway v Germany (me)

It is quite good because i don't know the strengths and weaknesses. For example Dzsenifer Marozsan was running the show for Germany in midfield and scored a scorcher in this.

Last edited:
Second match in Group A

Spain 0 v France 1 (me)

Spain paid for their missed chances in this pretty quiet encounter.

First game in Group B was Brazil (me) v Italy and this match was excellent. The first half in particular had different types of goals and incidents happening. It may have been because i changed my camera settings to panned out Broadcast. There were also 4 fouls in this match woohoo!!! I really really hope that there are more fouls because they add so much to the tension in the match.

The second half was quite different from the first because it was very tense. Both teams making mistakes but also defending well when needed.

Because it was such a great game i uploaded the whole match. If you fancy it, watch the first half and also about the first 5 mins of the second half because there is a funny but realistic moment when my GK misjudges the bounce of the ball.

Better without knowing the score, otherwise... ;)
3-3

Love the way this one went in off Fabinho, I didn't put too much power into it and you can see the backspin on the ball as it flew into the top corner.

Short clip on Van Dijk's bit of skill in evading Jorginho's desperate lunge.

Love this one. Mane with an outside of the boot flick on to Salah who beat the offside trap and calmly lobs the keeper. First time this came off. Chuffed to bits.

Love this one. Mane with an outside of the boot flick on to Salah who beat the offside trap and calmly lobs the keeper. First time this came off. Chuffed to bits.
That was quality. Love these inside the boot lobs, They're so rare that they become so satisfying to score.

I also like what you did with the nets, giving them a nice little sag. Would love to see goal net customisation be expanded a little more in the game officially.

That was quality. Love these inside the boot lobs, They're so rare that they become so satisfying to score.

I also like what you did with the nets, giving them a nice little sag. Would love to see goal net customisation be expanded a little more in the game officially.

Yes! I've been trying for a long time and it never seemed to catch the angle properly. This time, I slowed down a tad before shooting which I guess made the shot more controlled. Really happy it came off.

I condensed the highlights of this classic group match in my WWC between Brazil and Italy which finished 3-3, still fairly long though but it shows different goals and play by both the AI and myself.

The second match in Group B is Australia v England (me)

1-1

The first match in Group C is Sweden (me) v Netherlands which proved to be quite a hammering.

1-5

Next up is USA v Canada

Yup FIFA 19 has been great for these little moments during games where you think, "That looked like something believable, Something a human footballer would do."

Yes it does. The Netherlands were playing long ball quite a lot in that match but that pass from the GK was amazing, about 70 yrds into space for the attacker to run onto.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump the thread.

Judging by the positivity here would you guys say FIFA 19 is one of the best?

Back
Top Bottom