FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Yeah, hopefully we will get a Frosty editor sooner than in May 2020..

Frosty Editor and Frosty Mod Manager will not be developed anymore.
The new tool will be called "United Framework" and it will allow developers to create profiles to make the tool work for any game. Not just Frostbite-based games. You can make it work on PES, or whatever game on whatever engine.

It's my understanding that GMan won't be making anything specific for FIFA or any other Frostbite game. He'll just release a platform and then it'll be up to other developers to make it "read" and "write" FIFA files. So this might mean we won't have a FIFA Editor anymore.

Frosty Editor and Frosty Mod Manager will not be developed anymore.
The new tool will be called "United Framework" and it will allow developers to create profiles to make the tool work for any game. Not just Frostbite-based games. You can make it work on PES, or whatever game on whatever engine.

It's my understanding that GMan won't be making anything specific for FIFA or any other Frostbite game. He'll just release a platform and then it'll be up to other developers to make it "read" and "write" FIFA files. So this might mean we won't have a FIFA Editor anymore.

lol RIP.

Fifa modding was already dead. Now it's gonna be non existent. I have no right to complain though since I don't have any skills to make mod tools. Eventually I have to switch to Pes unless EA adds things like Kit import, player face model imports etc.

Something is wrong with your driver setting then. Are you sure you selected the correct .exe file in the driver settings?
Yes, fifa19.exe. I usually have this stuttering problem with FIFA only, never with PES. PES is smooth.

Today i was playing fifa and my varane had yellow card and after that there was foul for 2nd yellow but the referee let advantage for them,so after few seconds i got the ball and scored a goal and after the goal/celebration my varane got the 2nd yellow/red,this never happend before,either Foul and instant 2nd yellow/red or no foul
Look at the time 65:08 no red,65:20 after ball is inside red card on my team
This "bug" never happend to me before in any fifa version

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • Untitled12.png
    Untitled12.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
  • Untitled13.png
    Untitled13.png
    3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Can anyone recommend an all-in-one mod for FIFA 19 ? I am looking for updated teams, kits & balls for the top Euro leagues for season 19/20.

I have spent a couple of hours searching already, but the mods I have seen are poorly documented and/or hidden behind pop up ads and captchas.

Can't believe I am saying this, I have played two matches so far and it's already better than FIFA 20. What @Chris Davies mentioned was the case. The positioning of players was miles better. And the tactical positioning was based on more of the context of the ball instead of a fixed rigid position like in FIFA 20. It allows some really fun movement and pressure from the CPU and allows some smart decision to be made to be able to open up the play rather than just passing directly to the striker. Also I found that the animation in FIFA 19 was more fluid too. However one problem I noticed was that stats plays less role in FIFA 19 than FIFA 20. Like I can easily catch up to players like Sterling and Sane with 60 sprint speed players that are 50 rated. I find that also passes are way too easy to play. And short passes are not impacted by stats which means I can play tiki taka with any time I would like. But honestly I am still enjoying FIFA 19 more than FIFA 20 and FIFA 18.

Today I played women's world cup, with matt10 sliders, and I was amazed how enjoyable that was.

Now I am wondering if I will have the same feeling with lower league or some lower rating league

Qualcuno che darebbe una mano con fifa 19 e frosty manager che nn fa partire il gioco? Ho visto anche dei tutorial su youtube, ma niente

Someone who would help out with fifa 19 and frosty manager who doesn't start the game?

Someone who would help out with fifa 19 and frosty manager who doesn't start the game?
Frosty mod manager can be quite temperamental with FIFA 19, and it's frustrating finding crashes when FIFA is so slow to start. Here's some things to run though.

Try turning off each mod to see if one of them, or the load order, is the problem. If you can't start FIFA from Frosty without any mods loaded, try these steps that follow.

Make sure you are using Frosty Mod Manager 1.0.5.9
Make sure you are running Frosty Mod Manager as an administrator
Delete the "Moddata" folder in your FIFA 19 folder
Turn Origin into offline mode
Make sure the FIFA launcher is closed.
Make sure Frosty Mod Manager isn't installed in your Program Files folder
Reinstall Frosty Mod Manager
Clear Origin's cache
Repair FIFA
Reinstall Origin
Restart your PC

Last edited:
I just want to follow up on an earlier post where I was looking for a FIFA 19 mod with updated teams, kits for the new season (20/21).

I found one eventually that is worth recommending, with a few caveats. It is updated frequently, once or twice a week in late 2020. Leagues have their correctly promoted and relegated teams. Squads are very up to date on the whole, with updated player stats, even if the starting 11's have the occasional player out of position. Kits are reasonably up to date for the new season, especially the big Euro leagues. Some of the more popular teams have three new season kits, while smaller teams may only have one new season kit.

As the 1GB download is hidden behind two or three annoying ads and revenue generating redirects, I can't link to it from Evoweb. I have nothing to do with the makers of the mod, nor do I endorse their profiteering from other's work on kits and adboards etc, but I do appreciate the time saving work they do updating squad and team databases and putting a decent all-in-one mod together for FIFA 19.

If the Evoweb mods don't mind, I can give more details via PM to the odd person still playing FIFA 19 that might be interested.

Reactions: cb7
Frosty mod manager can be quite temperamental with FIFA 19, and it's frustrating finding crashes when FIFA is so slow to start. Here's some things to run though.

Try turning off each mod to see if one of them, or the load order, is the problem. If you can't start FIFA from Frosty without any mods loaded, try these steps that follow.

Make sure you are using Frosty Mod Manager 1.0.5.9
Make sure you are running Frosty Mod Manager as an administrator
Delete the "Moddata" folder in your FIFA 20 folder
Turn Origin into offline mode
Make sure the FIFA launcher is closed.
Make sure Frosty Mod Manager isn't installed in your Program Files folder
Reinstall Frosty Mod Manager
Clear Origin's cache
Repair FIFA
Reinstall Origin
Restart your PC

Ok than'k perfect!!

Has anyone encountered an error when using Frosty where the game loads but it's just a black screen? I've looked around but can't seem to find a solution. I'm playing on vanilla version and it happens. On the latest version of the game it's fine but unfortunately the latest version of 19 is awful and the vanilla version isn't too bad!

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but I've not played online before. Some quick questions about FIFA 19 on PC. I hope someone can help as an old friend is moving across country, and we've enjoyed played FIFA locally for years together.

Is FIFA 19 online still working in 2021?​
Is playing a friend online peer to peer, or server based (in which case ping within Australia could be terrible)?​
Is it possible to play online with both players having the same custom sliders?​
Is it possible to play online with both installing the same mods (with updated squads)?​

Forgive my ignorance, but I've not played online before. Some quick questions about FIFA 19 on PC. I hope someone can help as an old friend is moving across country, and we've enjoyed played FIFA locally for years together.

Is FIFA 19 online still working in 2021?​
Is playing a friend online peer to peer, or server based (in which case ping within Australia could be terrible)?​
Is it possible to play online with both players having the same custom sliders?​
Is it possible to play online with both installing the same mods (with updated squads)?​
Yes, P2P, no, no

Further to my post above asking about playing online with mods (updated squads etc) and custom sliders... I'm successfully playing FIFA 19 with a friend across country now with Parsec, a free app that works like Google Stadia to stream your games to another PC (or device).

It's easy to set up and works very well streaming to a friend's old PC, which wouldn't even be able to run FIFA 19 without it, let alone with all custom mods, squads, sliders and ENB shaders. Parsec works a treat. I highly recommend trying it.

Back
Top Bottom