FIFA 17 Videos & Pictures

Hmmm no idea. I installed that pack you sent me a couple of weeks ago, could he have been in that?

It looks like he has been given a face by EA during that game year. I am currently playing with the default squad where he has no star face assigned , but he has the star face assigned in the updated squad database.

What about that for a late equalizer?

So so! Lol One of the best natural goals that I have seen in FIFA

Great solo run by a CPU player from its own half:

Impressive!
¿What differences you notice in comparison to FIFA 16's gameplay? I remember feeling that I had less control over the players in FIFA 17, but I'm going to give it another try

PS: ¿Is there any way to remove the fog?

Last edited:
I've just installed this on PS5 a few days ago , never really give it a chance when it was released , game is so enjoyable and the AI is great to watch . Dribbles , long shots and seems a lot of variety of goals too . Pity it's old squads but I can live with that

So so! Lol One of the best natural goals that I have seen in FIFA

Impressive!
¿What differences you notice in comparison to FIFA 16's gameplay? I remember feeling that I had less control over the players in FIFA 17, but I'm going to give it another try

PS: ¿Is there any way to remove the fog?

It is definately harder to dribble on this one than on 16. It somehow feels less responsive, but I believe this is down to the bigger player weight. It is the year the shielding trigger was introduced, and unfortuantely if you don't use the trigger, the cpu will still the ball a bit easily/magnetically. I like how in 16 if your boddy is between the ball and the challenger, the challenger can't get the ball magically. The physical side and more particulrily the collision detection by the referee are really the aspect which are better in 16. Other than that I believe the game flows a bit more naturally than on 16, because the CPU approach is closer to user, spending more time at the ball at the feet and rarely stringing quick first time passes. A big plus is also the diversity in teams approaches. In 16 even if teams start with noticebly different apporaches there is always a moment in the game where they will switch to intense possession/ball conservation approach. Another plus for me is the difficulty. With the gameplay mod I am using, it is really difficult to play agianst the big guys.

My very slick promotion of Portsmouth from League 2 -> The championship overnight ,seems to be a bit of a challenge ,and playing 3-5-2 adds an extra challenge in defence.
Sorry @mattmid
I'll hopefully change things around480a1b56-a4d8-4902-9a09-53d21789347a.png

I am getting my footy fix out of this game lately. I am really enjoying the challenge. I am only 7th in the league with Chelsea in mid January.
Every point is hardly won has I am still way too wasteful in front of the goal.

Talking about being wasteful in front of goal, CPU missed crazily that equaliser close to the end of the game.

I knew I was in trouble after that miss timed head with Alonso, but I could not believe my luck. Great poor contact from the Swansea attacker (can it be said?).

I am getting my footy fix out of this game lately. I am really enjoying the challenge. I am only 7th in the league with Chelsea in mid January.
Every point is hardly won has I am still way too wasteful in front of the goal.

Talking about being wasteful in front of goal, CPU missed crazily that equaliser close to the end of the game.

I knew I was in trouble after that miss timed head with Alonso, but I could not believe my luck. Great poor contact from the Swansea attacker (can it be said?).

I think Fifa 17 has a great balance of nice goal variety and equally epic misses. It's probably the Fifa which made me scream for goal only to see it out more of any other one.

By the way, your post made me want to play it again. Are you using any particular slider? Or just default one? :))

I think Fifa 17 has a great balance of nice goal variety and equally epic misses. It's probably the Fifa which made me scream for goal only to see it out more of any other one.

By the way, your post made me want to play it again. Are you using any particular slider? Or just default one? :))

I am using default sliders but with this mod that inject the attribdbgameplay files of fifa 19. It "magically" makes the game more balanced in defence among others things (teams playing more to their calibre I think). By magically, I mean that it is pure luck and not the result of a fine tuning process.

Back
Top Bottom