FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Would anyone potentially have Krebstars Custom Team Tactics saved into a squad file or something? They make a really great improvement to the gameplay, but all links are dead.

If anyone wants to give a go at FIFA17 vanilla version on PC, here is a link toward the Superdeluxe unlocked (not cracked). If you already have FIFA17 installed, just rename your current folder and extract the content of the downloaded rar to your origin games directory.
Launch the game off line with your Origin account, it will work (may be the last FIFA where update was not enforced for offline too).

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:19e8843f8a11858a33279ff7342c80b8c2515009&dn=FIFA+17+Super+Deluxe+Edition-FULL+UNLOCKED&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I find it plays probably better than the updated version, but it has a big issue. AI defenders give up their runs when tracking the attacker on the side line just at the height of the box, which lead too often to easy opportunity to cross or enter the box from the side.
Finally got this working today, the setup was even easier than installing FIFA 16 v1.. actually!

However before I can really get stuck in and enjoy it, I was wondering if you had an LOD fix for this game too?

hi guys
sorry for my poor english
i am playing back fifa 17, because all the new soccer games for me are really cr*p.
i was searching for mods like balls, kits, gameplay, but there are not so much.
so i decided made my own little mods for this game.
i share one of them with all of you.
"the player cursor mod"
is about 40% small than original, because the original for me its too large. (i am playing in 4k resolution)
just apply with frosty mod manager
regards!

Attachments

• indicador de jugador.rar
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys!
Here is anotherlittle mod for fifa 17.
Nothing special but a little cosmetic mod.
ESPN TV LOGO.
Best regards!

Attachments

• ESPN HD TV LOGO.rar
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys
it,s me again
Here is another mod, for replace generic adboards in generic stadiums with some real brands aroun the world.
Use frosty mod manager to apply this mod.
Best regards!1.jpg

Attachments

• Generic ADS.rar
    201.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys
it,s me again
Here is another mod, for replace generic adboards in generic stadiums with some real brands aroun the world.
Use frosty mod manager to apply this mod.
Best regards!View attachment 243590
I had the same idea and did the same type of mod but after you 🤦but for ea fc 24. Im glad we had the same idea tho :D

So back when FIFA 17 was released, it was not possible to import 3D models in the game with Frosty Editor.

Is there anyway to import new head models and textures in the game now?

So back when FIFA 17 was released, it was not possible to import 3D models in the game with Frosty Editor.

Is there anyway to import new head models and textures in the game now?
Yes, you can import textures via frosty editor and froty mod manager. Not directly in files,but in a patch. (Mod)
3D models is not possible yet. (I am a simple an basic modder)

Down to pass speed at 25 for the cpu and its starting to feel pretty good.
Still hate the shielding by the cpu, and the magic slide ins to get the ball at times from my players,but really a fun game

Last edited:
Cant believe how good 14-15-16-17 still is.
I 100% agree bro. I would also like to add that all of these editions are very different from each other, each one with their own personality, but they all shine in their own right! Great FIFA's, along with RTWC 98, 2003, and 2011 are really high quality and my favorites. :TU:

Last edited:
I 100% agree bro. I would also like to add that all of these editions are very different from each other, each one with their own personality, but they all shine in their own right! Great FIFA's, along with RTWC 98, 2003, and 2011 are really high quality and my favorites. :TU:
RTWC 98, 2003, and 2011 version PC?

Agree, really good and fun games
They feel a lot different from each other.

Good question bro, I didn't really play too many FIFAs on PS2, but IIRC, FIFA 2007 was very highly acclaimed! :)
but IIRC what means?
ps where can I find mods for FIFA 07 for PC containing above all a nice green for the turfs which are basically a hateful yellow in the game?

Back
Top Bottom