FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

FIFA 16 > any Frostbite FIFA

Gameplay, many teams, stadiums, proper kits, faces and many many many more stuff

HpQfKCC.png

K34bnDo.png

Does anyone have an issue using controller on FIFA 16? I've tried DualShock 4 using DS4Windows but it registers two controllers, making Controller 2 the active one. Turning on "Hide DS4 Controller" doesn't seem to work and it still displays two controllers. This results in double inputs in game. One seems to register (Controller 2) and the other one seems to show the player powering up the bar only.

I've also tried DualShock 3 controller using Shibari. This one seems to detect just one controller (I can only seem to make it detectable via USB), although it sometimes seem to input double inputs, in the similar fashion to what the DS4 is doing.

Has anyone got a face for Dele Alli, or do any of the patches include one.

It's insignificant but annoying at the same time.

Does anyone have an issue using controller on FIFA 16? I've tried DualShock 4 using DS4Windows but it registers two controllers, making Controller 2 the active one. Turning on "Hide DS4 Controller" doesn't seem to work and it still displays two controllers. This results in double inputs in game. One seems to register (Controller 2) and the other one seems to show the player powering up the bar only.

I've also tried DualShock 3 controller using Shibari. This one seems to detect just one controller (I can only seem to make it detectable via USB), although it sometimes seem to input double inputs, in the similar fashion to what the DS4 is doing.

I use ds4 with fifa 16 although wired. But try to go to the settings menu and look for something that says hidninja. Then hide the other controller input so that it only registers the xbox 360 emulated controller

I had the same issue like you for a while. Since I use "REWASD" Controller Emulator I can play with my Dualshock 4 Controller wireless without issues. I also use this great software for every of my games and I never had issues again with my Dualshock 4! For me it´s the best Controller Emulation software ever. Just check it out. You have a 14 days trial for free, and if you consider buying it, it costs only 5 bucks for lifetime. ANd trust me it is worth. Here is the link: https://www.rewasd.com/

You can assign every Controller to it. It supports Xbox One Elite Controller also like Switch or any other PC Controller. If you use Dualshock 4 make sure you enable "switch to xbox 360" in main menu. That´s it!

@Byronic I've never heard of that program but seems to have done the trick, thank you! I can't seem to find a way to make it detect it via BT? How did you set that up?
What kind of BT receiver you are using for your controller? I use the original PS4 dualshock 4 receiver. Previously I bought an cheaper receiver but that one never do his job. The Sony is expensive, but with him I never had any Problems regarding to BT.
Anyway, when you could connect your controller before in your way, than it should work also with rewasd!

Weird. Let´s check it out. When you are in that Menu it must look like that, right? Try first to let your Ps4 controller vibrate by clicking the dualshock 4 controller icon in the left buttom side. Without USB of course. When the BT works it connect the controller automatically by doing that. After that step hit the Apply button in the left corner on top. I am sure you made all that steps before, but I will sort out any little issue. ;)Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.25 - 17.50.16.46.jpg

Yeah I can't do that :P. Once I remove USB from the controller, the gamepad disappears from the program. I also noticed that when I first connected the controller, I didn't get given any option to pair the controller via Bluetooth. In Windows 10 Devices settings, it shows up as being paired with the PC though, so I don't know at this point.

Using a wire isn't a deal breaker, I just prefer less wires to get in the way. It just seems like the program isn't picking up the BT adaptor.

Yeah I can't do that :P. Once I remove USB from the controller, the gamepad disappears from the program. I also noticed that when I first connected the controller, I didn't get given any option to pair the controller via Bluetooth. In Windows 10 Devices settings, it shows up as being paired with the PC though, so I don't know at this point.

Using a wire isn't a deal breaker, I just prefer less wires to get in the way. It just seems like the program isn't picking up the BT adaptor.
Seems so unfortunetly. But I can´t let it be. :-) I can confirm that the Program is sometimes kinda strange. A.e. when I play Fifa against my friend in vs mode, the Program doesn´t allow to enable our second Dualshock 4 Controller. So one of us must play wired. My last suggestion is maybe after a reboot of your PC you can try it a last time. Nothing really special I could tell you anymore. :D Cheers

I tried @El Pajaro suggestion and I really am enjoying the game more now. I use the cl.ini and the exe provided on that post and it removed the CPU tackling me with lazer accuracy as well as more unpredictable events and more variety from CPU in general. Tactics also seems to be working(some teams prefer long balls whilst other possession or full counter attack). Now I have this weird issue which is a bit hard to explain. At times the CPU goal keeper seems to just grab the ball so easily without parrying it especially when it's 1-1. It magnetize on their hands for some odd reason. Should I lower the goal keeper ability on the slider or will it make gk more weaker? Also this is not a gameplay problem but I am struggling to make accurate through pass. Any tips for accurate through pass?

Try experimenting with the settings and let me know if you find something. Like I said the sliders aren't carved in stone.

But I believe the GK abilities are quite low already (in the modded gameplay settings).

I just discovered I'd been playing 16 on the wrong version this whole time :FAIL:I'd never played 16 until a few months ago and was playing 1.0.7 without realising. Says a lot that most people say it was the worst version of the game and it's still miles better than current offerings. Since @papinho81 posted the other day, I went and got myself 1.0.0 (from the Super Deluxe version) and wow - I see what the talk is about -so much better again. Animations being smoother is a big takeaway and as Pap said it's just more organic. I really recommend following @Ciais tutorial a couple of pages back and assign tight kits to all players. I think it makes the player models look so much better. Apparently another football game was released today, but 1.0.0 has kept me from being interested in it at all.

How do you acquire the 1.0.0 version?

Is there any way to dynamically load Sliders? I'm thinking it'd be great to have custom Slider configurations for each opponent. Maybe one with 100 Marking + 0 Line Height + 0 FullBack Positioning vs another with the exact opposite. If we could change the Sliders on the fly through an external tool, it'd add more variety to teams. Anyone tried something like this before?

I finally got the lower broadcast camera angle I wanted for 16. Massive thanks to @papinho81 for helping me with this.

In order to get this going, it requires changing the DB to recognise the Vitality Stadium as each particular team's stadium, extracting the source stadium files and using Pap's stadium server to place the original stadium over the top. The last step was using the camera mod to zoom out a little.

I highly recommend installing his Stadium Server as well (especially those using 1.00 or 1.01). It's so easy to use once installed.

It’s a fairly subtle change to the camera, but it was the missing piece for me in this game. Here’s some examples of the result.
E7AADE3D-2DD8-417B-AD7B-BE041058907F.jpeg6BA584C0-9D31-47E4-8882-F00367CDD4B4.jpeg7CBEA998-0969-4524-8C44-E49E65973C46.jpeg266825A7-7BDF-4F0B-8669-E25A79CC3500.jpeg997D47C0-9B17-469D-998D-1CDD6FFC776D.jpegEB125102-91C7-40A9-B336-72DA3B89538F.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a fairly subtle change to the camera, but it was the missing piece for me in this game. Here’s some examples of the result.

Mind sharing your xml code? I wouldn't mind trying that camera! So for this to work with stadiums already in the game, they just need to be added to Stadium Server? Any tutorial on how to do what you did? :P

Mind sharing your xml code? I wouldn't mind trying that camera! So for this to work with stadiums already in the game, they just need to be added to Stadium Server? Any tutorial on how to do what you did? :P
Have you got Pap's stadium server installed? If so, you need to change all teams you want this camera angle on teamstadiumlinks in DB Master to 348. So you need to find the team ID for each team, then change the Stadium ID to 348 for all of those teams. You then need to save your DB, re-export all tables again into your exported_files_DB in your stadium server.

Then, for each team you need to find their original stadium ID in your Stadium Source Files, extract our those files and created Compressed Zip folders for each stadium so you can map that stadium (using the server) to work over the the top of the recognised Vitality Stadium.

Also need to delete your squad file and make sure that all stadium and team names are identical in your DB.

A lot of mucking around, but it looks great haha.

has anyone experienced a graphical issue where players' socks 'clip' over their boots (most noticeable on the high 'sock' boots like the latest adidas predators)

here is an example with the 'high sock' nike superfly boots:

Screenshot 2020-10-30 002530.jpg

Last edited:
There was a guy last month, that wanted to try to play the vanilla version on PS4, by the disc+offline method.

Sorry that I forgot who he was, to mention him. I want to ask if is it possible, cause I found two läst e-stores in Greece, that sell it in 50% the price I paid for the digital version.

I ask cause I see the FIFAs are more complicated than PES on this, they communicate with EA servers slot when launching the game.

Has anyone has managed to extract the bcgameplay_ID.dat files for Camera? I’ve tried using CG File Explorer but it’s denied. I think it’s a long shot!

Back
Top Bottom