FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Remember my issue with 16 being the DM's refusing to hold position and making lung bursting runs up front.

Good game though, last I updated it some of the players heads wasn't there, is there a fix for this?

Really having fun with this game, It's just so full of life and it feels like it's truly unpredictable in some situations. You feel like you never see the same thing twice, Except....

Does anyone suspect the AI keepers cheat a little on penalties? I've had 3 penalties, 3 games in a row (due to handball 😉) And in all 3, the keeper has guessed correctly. Really? Are we sure the game isn't just mirroring my input with the keepers dive? Hmm....
I've had 8 penalties on FIFA 20,scored two,saved 6 in the top corners,really weird

@papinho81 Your post inspired me to come back to 16 and I'm having a great time with this game right now. I downloaded the RTWC 2018 patch and it's so good. Fundamentally it's an extremely solid game which HAS A SOUL! There's so much variety. I think someone said this not long ago, but your own team's attacking movement surprised me. It's easily the best I've seen in a FIFA game.

Gameplay wise I'm going between @Ciais mod and Matt's sliders and suggestions. They're quite different from each other but both are great.

What's also surprised me is how good the game looks once you use the LOD tool, put a little reshade, Pap's LUT and a touch of sharpening. If only it had the fluidity of player movement (without the negatives that come with it) of 20. The grass textures are great also, and overall it's much less 'cartoony' than 20.

Is it my soccergaming LUT? It got a rather cold reception there lol. It is quite close to default to be fair.
I have managed to do LUT way more efficiently using da Vinci resolve rather than using ps only. I have one I am quite happy with that I can share it here later.

Is it my soccergaming LUT? It got a rather cold reception there lol. It is quite close to default to be fair.
I have managed to do LUT way more efficiently using da Vinci resolve rather than using ps only. I have one I am quite happy with that I can share it here later.
Hahaha yes. I saw some of the comments🤣 I agree with you though, that greyish filter was quite annoying for me. Oh if you have a new one that would be great.

Guys, apologize for my ignorance, but what is a LUT? I downloaded the file and it seems to be just an image with colored pixels.

Guys, apologize for my ignorance, but what is a LUT? I downloaded the file and it seems to be just an image with colored pixels.

A bit of reading:
https://reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/3179-luts-powerful-color-correction-the-guide

Attached here you have the instruction to use it either with Nvidia Fresstyle or with reshade. It includes two versions, the LUT I shared earlier is the V2.

PS: This is how the V1 looks:
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/graphic-nvidia-freestyle-or-reshade-mod.6468023/

Attachments

• Graphic mod.zip
    116.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Guys i am looking for best sliders for my game. I am playing this since 2017 active but never tweaked sliders (except first touch error and pace/acc).

Is there or can someone explain what those CPU sliders are for? I need an explanation in practice. But most for that CPU sliders (running, length etc i cant remember all of them).

Also is there any any way that make GK getting out in 1 on 1 situations? Its always near goal line or 5 m box. I want him out like real life.

Thanx.

Guys i am looking for best sliders for my game. I am playing this since 2017 active but never tweaked sliders (except first touch error and pace/acc).

Is there or can someone explain what those CPU sliders are for? I need an explanation in practice. But most for that CPU sliders (running, length etc i cant remember all of them).

Also is there any any way that make GK getting out in 1 on 1 situations? Its always near goal line or 5 m box. I want him out like real life.

Thanx.
Check Operation Sports,their community sliders is what I'm using here,and I think you'll find explanation for most of the values
https://forums.operationsports.com/...ders/855682-fifa-16-os-community-sliders.html

Yes

You need DB Master to open the DB, go to the players table and export it (will save as txt)

Open the txt, paste it as it is in Excel, find the jerseyfit column and put all values to 1

Select all, copy and paste it back in the txt

Reimport the txt table in the DB, save

Just to be safe, I'd delete any Squad files you may have in My Documents

If something isn't clear or work for you, just let me know
This worked perfectly, thanks again. As @MafiaMurderBag said, player models look so much better now.

Is anyone play slow as me? Playing on slow with speed at 30 and accel at 35 :D
Its different game for me. I play like this like a two years and its much better.
Feels like players have proper speed and physics.
36/40,it's also a factor what can you're using.
50-52 is way to fast for me.
Starting to like this game again

Is anyone play slow as me? Playing on slow with speed at 30 and accel at 35 :D
Its different game for me. I play like this like a two years and its much better.
Feels like players have proper speed and physics.

I am playing on PS4, and I was using Matt sliders, but it was too fast for me, so I also lower the speed and acc, and I am trying things with slower passing and shooting. It's funny how Fifa 16 for PC costs 2-3x of Fifa 20 price haha. I am waiting price go down under $5 haha.

Last edited:
Yeah I can't play the game on normal. Feels too fast.
Although i'm inexperienced and i don't trust other gamespeed than normal, cause of possible side-effects, if any of course, have i set Speed/Acceleration/Pass Speed Sliders to 45 for both me and cpu, in order i can watch the ball, cause in default speed and sliders i struggler to observe the ball.
And i will not hesitate to lower them even lower, if it makes the game more smooth.

But honestly until now the only problem for me in this game, even full patched in PS4, is the general game speed which is frantic.

I am playing on PS4, and I was using Matt sliders, but it was too fast for me, so I also lower the speed and acc, and I am trying things with slower passing and shooting. It's funny how Fifa 16 for PC costs 3x of Fifa 20 haha. I am waiting price go down under $5 haha.

Story of my life, waited for this game to have a discount for almost 3 years in PS store. Finally bought it in 29,99€, only FIFA that did not recieve any discount for some reason, acccording to my monitoring possibilities of course.

What was my tutoring. It is better to buy old PES and FIFAs in disc versions, for two reasons. First to find a second hand in vbery low price and second with disc version you can always play the vanilla unpatched version.

Last edited:
View attachment 58509
...and this is day. Again @papinho81 original lut plus some other adjustments.

So this is with the lut V1? It looks great!

On a side note, I have been able to play with the exe V1.0 and it very very similar to the demo and that makes me an happy man. It is way more organic and open than later versions. Teamates are making smart runs, the cpu defense is not a rigid robotic wall, there is less catch up and less hyper responsive animations, more mistakes by the cpu. It is a thing of beauty, I missed it badly.

How to play it? You have to use the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition available on the internet. Extract it to your Origin games folder, renames the folder FIFA 16 and start your game with Origin offline. That's not a crack as you need to have an origin account with FIFA 16 in your library to be able to launch the game.

Moderators, would be it be ok to share it somewhere on the forum?

So this is with the lut V1? It looks great!

On a side note, I have been able to play with the exe V1.0 and it very very similar to the demo and that makes me an happy man. It is way more organic and open than later versions. Teamates are making smart runs, the cpu defense is not a rigid robotic wall, there is less catch up and less hyper responsive animations, more mistakes by the cpu. It is a thing of beauty, I missed it badly.

How to play it? You have to use the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition available on the internet. Extract it to your Origin games folder, renames the folder FIFA 16 and start your game with Origin offline. That's not a crack as you need to have an origin account with FIFA 16 in your library to be able to launch the game.

Thanks Pap, yeah it’s v1!

Last edited:

So with this method, Would i be able to copy/paste this over my existing FIFA 16 folder in order to keep my MW patch and compatibility with your stadium server with out having to reinstall everything?

Back
Top Bottom