FIFA 16 new Camera packs

this package has really many heights and angles, but they are all characterized by this '' bug '' that '' distorts '' the circle when passing through the midfield, if a solution could be found to make this camera normal, many new cameras would be unlocked. I don't know if I made myself clear, sorry for that, it's not a question of height or zoom but it's a camera bug. In a normal camera when the ball passes through the midfield the image should remain stable (like in the 1st pic) and not tend to the left or right
Yeah I hear you man. So each of these cameras are based on a replay camera, and they all have different behaviour. I think that this particular camera just has this type of behaviour (with that particular angle). Similar to how some broadcast camera's zoom out on the closer wing, and some zoom in. I know you're not saying it's height or zoom, but ultimately it's angle, height and zoom that make up the camera and that's one part of it. The regular camera options are a little different to the 'replay' options. This angle is that particular position of the camera.

Yeah I hear you man. So each of these cameras are based on a replay camera, and they all have different behaviour. I think that this particular camera just has this type of behaviour (with that particular angle). Similar to how some broadcast camera's zoom out on the closer wing, and some zoom in. I know you're not saying it's height or zoom, but ultimately it's angle, height and zoom that make up the camera and that's one part of it. The regular camera options are a little different to the 'replay' options. This angle is that particular position of the camera.
Oh I understand. I thought there might be some option to take that effect off. this camera seems to me to correspond to the old `` beauty pan '' that did not give the possibility to follow the ball, so I was trying to make it as good as possible

Oh I understand. I thought there might be some option to take that effect off. this camera seems to me to correspond to the old `` beauty pan '' that did not give the possibility to follow the ball, so I was trying to make it as good as possible
Yeah 16 camera modding is so strange. In some ways we have many, many options - and in others it's so restrictive! We still can't really adjust the height of a particular camera with much meaning. A couple of cameras have more impact with height in game, but it's just something I've never been able to to figure out..

for example? what camera would you like to figure out?
I'd like to be able to adjust the height of the broadcast cameras. This way we could recreate a lot of different looks. I'd also like to have more control of the dynamic zoom for the broadcast cameras.

I'd like to be able to adjust the height of the broadcast cameras. This way we could recreate a lot of different looks. I'd also like to have more control of the dynamic zoom for the broadcast cameras.
i have a method to get a more elastic height of the standard broadcast camera, but unfortunately i use paps stadium server, i remember that you didn't use it...

anyway about the stadium package 3, i think that in some way there's a solution because the camera right before the kick off is perfectly straight, so the problem incomes with the x button when you start the match, if I found a way to disable the camera immediately after the kick-off, I might be able to remove that effect. Do you agree or think that's unlikely?

i have a method to get a more elastic height of the standard broadcast camera, but unfortunately i use paps stadium server, i remember that you didn't use it...
I have Pap's server installed now, what's the method man?

In regards to Stadium Package 3, I guess it could be possible, but from my understanding I think that's just the position of the gameplay aspect of that camera :(

I have Pap's server installed now, what's the method man?

In regards to Stadium Package 3, I guess it could be possible, but from my understanding I think that's just the position of the gameplay aspect of that camera :(
ok. if you noticed the ''king abdullah sport city'' stadium is one of the more strechy in terms of height. It has id 345, so if you put 345 on the string ''stadium assignment'' in db master to all the teams that you want, you will have that strechy height on the stadium of that team, so for example if you load stamford bridge for chelsea and it has ''king abdullah sport city'' as the default stadium assignment, the stadium of the server will be load the same but with the parameters of ''king adbullah sport city'' so more chance of height. But the lower height of that stadium is a medium/medium-low (e.g. san siro), so if you want an even more lower height i suggest you to do the same work but with the bournemouth stadium (i cant remember the name) that has id ''348''

this if you want in career mode, but in a friendly match it's enough to load the stadium of the server than select one of those stadium on the screen of the game

ok. if you noticed the ''king abdullah sport city'' stadium is one of the more strechy in terms of height. It has id 345, so if you put 345 on the string ''stadium assignment'' in db master to all the teams that you want, you will have that strechy height on the stadium of that team, so for example if you load stamford bridge for chelsea and it has ''king abdullah sport city'' as the default stadium assignment, the stadium of the server will be load the same but with the parameters of ''king adbullah sport city'' so more chance of height. But the lower height of that stadium is a medium/medium-low (e.g. san siro), so if you want an even more lower height i suggest you to do the same work but with the bournemouth stadium (i cant remember the name) that has id ''348''
Oh sorry of course! I did that a couple of years ago with Bournemouth's stadium. It works well - takes a bit of time. The only issue is commentary and the bench etc can end up on the opposite side. I wish we could just adjust in game height and angle easily like on the Frostbite engine.

In saying that, Broadcast Package 1 does allow for a greater degree of in-game change with the height and zoom modifiers. It has a much bigger impact than the other camera options, but I'd like a bit more!

Oh sorry of course! I did that a couple of years ago with Bournemouth's stadium. It works well - takes a bit of time. The only issue is commentary and the bench etc can end up on the opposite side. I wish we could just adjust in game height and angle easily like on the Frostbite engine.

In saying that, Broadcast Package 1 does allow for a greater degree of in-game change with the height and zoom modifiers. It has a much bigger impact than the other camera options, but I'd like a bit more!
I imagined that you had already experienced it, but when in doubt I said it anyway! however I agree with you on wanting to have more room for maneuver, right now I'm trying to find a way to change the angle, I think if I could make broadcast package 3 '' standard '', it would solve 90% problems on the cameras because it contains really many angles and heights!

I imagined that you had already experienced it, but when in doubt I said it anyway! however I agree with you on wanting to have more room for maneuver, right now I'm trying to find a way to change the angle, I think if I could make broadcast package 3 '' standard '', it would solve 90% problems on the cameras because it contains really many angles and heights!
I'll have another look for you and see if I can have any success.

Hey guys,
i find it amazingly good, that even the console version features different cameras per stadium (not all of them though) when set to broadcast.
For example: in small stadiums like in Bournemouth, the cam is super close and low. Then there is the regular broadcast cam for all the major stadiums. And if I’m not fully wrong, there is one in between those 2. 🤷‍♂️

anyway… this game still is something! 😊

Sorry man, no luck :(
hello my friend. how are you? I hope everything goes well. modding in these days I have returned to the movement of the camera when a goal is scored. I think the fact that the camera continues to follow the ball is annoying, so I'm trying to eliminate this behavior by finding a way to keep it fixed. So I saw some old messages relating to fiddling with final big and between one discussion and another I saw that the key to keeping the camera fixed is ''fixed_position'' and actually if it is used for general gameplay it leaves the camera fixed. However if I try to use it for ''packages/goal'' it doesn't work. Do you happen to know if there is any specific script that must be added to make ''fixed_position'' work? I simply ask

hello my friend. how are you? I hope everything goes well. modding in these days I have returned to the movement of the camera when a goal is scored. I think the fact that the camera continues to follow the ball is annoying, so I'm trying to eliminate this behavior by finding a way to keep it fixed. So I saw some old messages relating to fiddling with final big and between one discussion and another I saw that the key to keeping the camera fixed is ''fixed_position'' and actually if it is used for general gameplay it leaves the camera fixed. However if I try to use it for ''packages/goal'' it doesn't work. Do you happen to know if there is any specific script that must be added to make ''fixed_position'' work? I simply ask
Hey man, I'm good. How are you? I also find the behaviour of the camera annoying! It follows every little movement of the ball to keep it always at centre frame. I couldn't figure out a way of getting fixed ball to follow the ball. The closest I got was to attach it to the ref but then it broke down fairly quickly and didn't work :(

Hey man, I'm good. How are you? I also find the behaviour of the camera annoying! It follows every little movement of the ball to keep it always at centre frame. I couldn't figure out a way of getting fixed ball to follow the ball. The closest I got was to attach it to the ref but then it broke down fairly quickly and didn't work :(
Did you used "package/goal" modifying "ActiveBall" in "Referee" to attach it to the ref? Becz it seems that the first 1-2 goal packagings don't work with "enum...etc." modification. I cant understand why its possible to fix the gameplay camera but is not to fix it in the goal packaging. I remember that @papinho81 gave you a file with some scripts to add in order to attach the camera to various stuff, but i found it too difficult to understand

Did you used "package/goal" modifying "ActiveBall" in "Referee" to attach it to the ref? Becz it seems that the first 1-2 goal packagings don't work with "enum...etc." modification. I cant understand why its possible to fix the gameplay camera but is not to fix it in the goal packaging. I remember that @papinho81 gave you a file with some scripts to add in order to attach the camera to various stuff, but i found it too difficult to understand
Hi, I just found this thread after searching for a while. I am new to modding and I'm trying to create a camera that is very zoomed out, almost to where you can see the whole pitch, like a tactical camera. I downloaded FinalBig and I can unpack the musedata-match.big file, but there are many files in it and I have no idea what to look for to achieve what I want. Also, when I try to open some of the XML files, they don't look right, they have a lot of weird characters. Can you help me ?

Hi, I just found this thread after searching for a while. I am new to modding and I'm trying to create a camera that is very zoomed out, almost to where you can see the whole pitch, like a tactical camera. I downloaded FinalBig and I can unpack the musedata-match.big file, but there are many files in it and I have no idea what to look for to achieve what I want. Also, when I try to open some of the XML files, they don't look right, they have a lot of weird characters. Can you help me ?
Just download the package you prefer from this thread https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods.87908/ and replace musedata-match into muse folder

Did you figure out a way to make the camera not follow the ball all the time ? I'm trying to make it like this for the gameplay camera

Back
Top Bottom