FIFA 14 Videos & Pictures

Since the original FIFA14 video thread is closed, I am opening this thread to share videos about this fantastic game.

I will start with a late winner goal which gave me my first win ever since I started playing this game on PC.

I find this game really harder than FIFA16 and the (bad) habits from 16 since are of no help with this game. I am loving the challenge and the variety on the pitch so far!

Well after @Anth James twisted my arm I got the key from Amazon uk after fiddling with a vpn. I have to say I'm impressed with how the game plays. Had a few games and all were enjoyable. It feels for some reason so much less jerky than newer titles.
I read that fip changes the gameplay, you guys notice that?
Very enjoyable gameplay indeed, I remember getting this for ps4 like 6 years ago and dismissing it. Dunno why. Fifa 14 & 16 man... True gems

As a Galatasaray fan, feels great because have chance to play with the team that we had great success in the 2000s. Classic Patch is truly enormous.

Now, I'm thinking to do 00-01 Champions League full season following in @MafiaMurderBag footsteps but of course without announcing because I am not native in English.

As a Galatasaray fan, feels great because have chance to play with the team that we had great success in the 2000s. Classic Patch is truly enormous.

Now, I'm thinking to do 00-01 Champions League full season following in @MafiaMurderBag footsteps but of course without announcing because I am not native in English.

Such a shame the match was ruined - the referee lost his head......

.......I'll get me coat.

So I have finally found the way to overcome the 3.5 .net framework error on my new built PC and managed to play this game and continue my regular footy game round circle.

I am actually enjoying it more than before may be because my higher HZ screen which helps with the game being less responsive than FIFA16.
It plays a solid game with quite good physics for a 9yo game. Different teams plays differently and team strength can be felt to a really good extent. CPU skilled players are more of threat with the ball than in 16 (look at Mbappe on the second video).

Here are two moments of a friendly I played yesterday:

So I have finally found the way to overcome the 3.5 .net framework error on my new built PC and managed to play this game and continue my regular footy game round circle.

I am actually enjoying it more than before may be because my higher HZ screen which helps with the game being less responsive than FIFA16.
It plays a solid game with quite good physics for a 9yo game. Different teams plays differently and team strength can be felt to a really good extent. CPU skilled players are more of threat with the ball than in 16 (look at Mbappe on the second video).

Here are two moments of a friendly I played yesterday:

Wow...What settings are you using for fifa 14? Do you use gameplay files? thanks bye

Turned this on for the first time in two years on PS4, and perhaps because it feels fresh again, the five games I played were all varied, interesting, all with many moments of randomness on FM. Maybe because it’s fresh, and I won’t notice the cracks until I play 20 more games, but dam it plays a nice game of football…

It still is a great game of football, which can indeed recreate those "fist in the air" moments like this one:

We ended up losing 2-1 in the end but boy scoring this with manual controls felt soooo satisfying and so rewarding.

Back
Top Bottom