Fifa 13 11v11 club for pc

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Hi all.

Welcome to the Might Ducks Fifa 13 club! Home for the casual and hardcore players teaming up together to become the best side in club mode!

This club main goal is to train and teach newcomers alike to become world class players in this club with the help of a few experienced club players. Once the newcomers become great at this game, we can aim to become the best team on fifa 13 with a healthy amount of players in the club.

Rules below need to be followed. Anyone who does not follow these simple rules will be removed from the club!:
  • No continues Ball hogging
  • No playing in same position, not allowing others to have a go in different positions
  • Keep shape and in position.
  • No abuse towards others in mumble/origin. if you have a issue with a fellow member, contact me or any of the other managers and we will deal with it.
  • MUST be on mumble at all times when playing. you only have to listen as a bare mimimum, you dont have to have a mic and chat.
  • Pass Pass Pass and Pass in the simplest option you got

Club members

• t4rAnTuLa
  • Jonneymendoza
  • DO0M3R
  • woodpigeon93
  • Tallunis
  • Bitter_Rivals
  • MrBi0s
  • Goberpiles
  • PhilHolt19
  • Jambo-ista
  • Apocalypsee
  • McDan
  • pass8move
  • AlaaEG88
  • Fc_Zenit_Fan
  • Chowdown
  • JOLLYRO6ER
  • methman99
  • Toxic_LFC
  • nathaneil1234
  • dragon5324
  • Stokotten

Ok Mumble details:

85.236.101.45:26837
Password : fifa13

Last edited:
I'm in if i can play manual..im working at the moment away in ireland and not sure of my origin name. Please leave me a slot and i'll update my info friday :)

I'm in if i can play manual..im working at the moment away in ireland and not sure of my origin name. Please leave me a slot and i'll update my info friday :)

are u good in manual? i am happy for u 2 play in manual but if your passing accuracy is below 60% then it is a issue.

So long as u are a good passer and can shoot on target every now an again its fine. basically when u play for us, i want it to be difficult for me and others to know u are playing in manual ;)

are u good in manual? i am happy for u 2 play in manual but if your passing accuracy is below 60% then it is a issue.

So long as u are a good passer and can shoot on target every now an again its fine. basically when u play for us, i want it to be difficult for me and others to know u are playing in manual ;)

ill switch to semi if thats better for everyone

If I pick this up cheap, I will join.

I am 99% passing and 95% shooting on target on manual.

It will be I questioning you if you're on manual.

Never played clubs before in my life, so decided to check it out now. Just played about 4 games and it's kind of fun. One game was actually pretty good, people passed the ball around and sort of played smart.

So anyway, if you guys got that casual club going I can join. Does it matter that I have semi shooting? Passing wise I seem to get around 73-75%.

If I pick this up cheap, I will join.

I am 99% passing and 95% shooting on target on manual.

It will be I questioning you if you're on manual.

It's £19.99 at Sainsbury's for PC Kev, that's where I've ordered it from.

Would be great to do some clubs with you and Bitter again.

It's £19.99 at Sainsbury's for PC Kev, that's where I've ordered it from.

Would be great to do some clubs with you and Bitter again.

Hmm, interesting...

I'm not sure I can justify paying for it on both systems though...

You need to get yourself back on LIVE!

ill switch to semi if thats better for everyone

Up to u, so long as your passing and shooting is decent mate. key to clubs

jonney i am in passing currently 75% accuracy in 36 games on full manual on clubs on xbox 360 fifa 13.

Thats fine mate. i dont care if people play manual or whatever, just so long as they can pass the ball well because that is key to clubs. i have seen people who play auto settings and play shit and pass the ball awful. You are a experience club player and i have faith u can produce the goods easily.

Never played clubs before in my life, so decided to check it out now. Just played about 4 games and it's kind of fun. One game was actually pretty good, people passed the ball around and sort of played smart.

So anyway, if you guys got that casual club going I can join. Does it matter that I have semi shooting? Passing wise I seem to get around 73-75%.

semi shooting is fine. so long as your decent at shooting. i dont expect u to bang every chance u get, but i also dont want u to miss every chance u get to score though lol ;)

anyways its looking as if it will become one club mixed with experience and new players. i will see how many i got onboard so far as i dont want to make the club tooo big. 20 players should do :)

Hmm, interesting...

I'm not sure I can justify paying for it on both systems though...

You need to get yourself back on LIVE!

u need to get yourself back on pc!

seriously fifa on pc is miles better on console and u dont have to worry about lack of people who play fifa on pc. LOADS play fifa on pc.

Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind as your setting up a Fifa13 pc club but i saw the thread and noticed Hitman is a full manual Fifa player and I'm trying to set up a manual club for 13 on the pc so if your interested Hitman let me know.

I already run a manual club on the ps3 called Real Fmc,give manual a try guys once you get the hang of it it's so much better you won't go back to assisted.

semi shooting is fine. so long as your decent at shooting. i dont expect u to bang every chance u get, but i also dont want u to miss every chance u get to score though lol ;)

My VP is a short CAM, Playmaker (which is kind of how I play in RL) ,so I'm pacey, have good passing skills (80+), but my finishing is quite poor (64 right now), so don't expect me to score too many goals :) Plus I think most of you guys are in the UK, so probably going to mostly play with you on the weekend cause of the time difference.

Forgot to add that this club will share positions so make sure u are decent no matter what position u play in

Right lads i may need to close signing up now as i got too many players in lol.

provisional list

Experienced players/people who i have played with
  • Jambo
  • Jonneymendoza
  • Xavi
  • woodpigeon93
  • sweede
  • Bitter rivals(evo web)

Newcommers/casual players
  • Tom0
  • Spenty
  • Goberpiles316
  • Tallunis
  • mrbios
  • Soad
  • Goberpiles316
  • shankly1985
  • t4rAnTuLa
  • steverob1983
  • jammiedodger
  • Fc_Zenit_Fan(evo web)
  • hitmanuk(evo web)
  • lazyForken(evo web)
  • AlaaEG(evo web)
  • bsmaff(evo web)

If you see a person who doesnt have the word evo web next to them, it means that person is from the ocuk forum where i am also recruiting from.

tbh i did not know many people would be getting fifa 13 on pc!!

Bitter rivals you have played a shit load of clubs before(i think we even use to play together back in the day) so i moved u into the experience section but can u check the evo web guys signed up here so far and let me know who u have played with and who u think are good?

cheers.

ok mate , cool...

look forward to it

when you playing next? my PC copy is working now

Right lads i may need to close signing up now as i got too many players in lol.

provisional list

Experienced players/people who i have played with
  • Jambo
  • Jonneymendoza
  • Xavi
  • woodpigeon93
  • sweede
  • Bitter rivals(evo web)

Newcommers/casual players
  • Tom0
  • Spenty
  • Goberpiles316
  • Tallunis
  • mrbios
  • Soad
  • Goberpiles316
  • shankly1985
  • t4rAnTuLa
  • steverob1983
  • jammiedodger
  • Fc_Zenit_Fan(evo web)
  • hitmanuk(evo web)
  • lazyForken(evo web)
  • AlaaEG(evo web)
  • bsmaff(evo web)

If you see a person who doesnt have the word evo web next to them, it means that person is from the ocuk forum where i am also recruiting from.

tbh i did not know many people would be getting fifa 13 on pc!!

Bitter rivals you have played a shit load of clubs before(i think we even use to play together back in the day) so i moved u into the experience section but can u check the evo web guys signed up here so far and let me know who u have played with and who u think are good?

cheers.

ok mate , cool...

look forward to it

when you playing next? my PC copy is working now

Hi,

i have just managed to start pre loading it now. 25% done, dont think it will be ready for a couple of hours so tomorrow i should be on. can u provide me some hints on how to vpn lock this badboy?

ALso, the list above is peoples forum names from evo web/ocuk, i will gather everyones origin tomorrow and update the list so u can start adding people

Back
Top Bottom