Fenerbahçe thread(Championnnnn!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fenerbahçe thread

Alın Size Hakemler:
Ç.Rize 2-2 FB Rize'nin penaltısı penaltımıydı?
FB 2-1 Samsun Samsun'un golü golmüydü yoksa ofsaytmıydı?
İstanbul 0-3 FB Nobre'nin golü ofsaytmıydı pasif ofsaytmıydı?
Kayseri 0-2 FB Yine aynı durum.Nobre gol atıyor pasif ofsayta ofsayt deniyor.Sizce bu doğrumu?
FB 2-0 Denizli Hakem faul ve ofsayt olan iki pozisyonu es geçiyor bunun sonucunda Denizli inanılmaz bir golü atamıyor.Ya atsaydı?
Trabzon 0-2 FB Nobre'nin kırmızı kart komedisi...
GS 1-0 FB Madem hakemlar konusunda bu kadar bilgiliydiniz neden golünüzden önceki faule ses çıkarmadınız?

Ve hakemlar tarafından en çok ezilen takım Galatasaray
Gs 2-0 Sebat Sebat'lı oyuncu neden atıldı?
A.Gücü 0-1 GS Penaltınız penaltımıydı?
GS 1-0 FB Aynısı üstte de var...
Rize 0-3 GS İkinci golünüzden önceki ofsayt?
GS 1-0 Sakarya Penaltınız?
Samsun 2-1 GS Penaltınız ve Samsun'un verilmeyen penaltısı?
İstanbul 0-3 GS 1 dakika uzatma veriliyor ama golünüz 45+3'te...
GS 4-2 Ankara Bülent neden atılmadı?
Malatya 0-1 GS Malatya'nın golü neden iptal edildi?

Evet haklısınız.Ligde çifte standart var,kollama var.

Ya bizim lehimize yapılan hatalar?
Koca sezonda 3 tane.
G.Birliği ve Beşiktaş maçlarındaki penaltılarımız.
Trabzon maçındaki golümüz.Üstelik o pozisyon penaltıydı.

Haksızlğa uğrayan biziz ağlayan sizsiniz..

Çekememezliğin bu kadarı...Bazı eziktaslı arkadaslar da 2 galibiyet aldılar diye hemen havalara girip yazmaya başlamışlar fener forumuna.Bu kadar mı olur ya??Daha dün bayan basket maçında yine -muhtesem- besiktas taraftarını gördük...Kadıköy ün devamı...

Evet.Ama o arkadaşlar unutmasınlar ligde 4.ler..

Dünkü maçtada bir Beşiktaş taraftarı klasiği vardı..

Puahhh :D

I agree with you.But don't forget İstanbulspor :D

strange, why dont you guys post that our girls won the basketball national champiosnhip against you yesterday? :)

Dirty championship by besiktas holiganizm...

strange, why dont you guys post that our girls won the basketball national champiosnhip against you yesterday?

If match played equal condition we won match.Becauese our women basketball team played final at the FIBA woman cup and won Turkish Cup.But Beşiktaş supporters sabotaged match.

Maybe cause that has nothing to do with Football.

we only talk about Fenerbahce here, if u want eziktas u can launch ur thread.

this week is important , if we keep the distance from 6alatasaray

we only talk about Fenerbahce here, if u want eziktas u can launch ur thread.
this week is important , if we keep the distance from 6alatasaray

Yes,i agree with you.If Besiktas supporters want talk about Besiktas they must open new thread.

And yes.This week is very important.Today we will play Diyarbakırspor and Galatasaray will play Ankaragücü.Diyarbakırspor match is very difficult match ı think.At this match Anelka,Servet,Luciano and Ümit Özat will not play.Because,Anelka and Servet is injured,Luciano and Ümit is penalize.

Point Table:
O G B M A Y P
1 Fenerbahçe 30 24 2 4 72 19 74
2 Galatasaray 30 22 4 4 57 21 70
3 Trabzonspor 30 20 5 5 59 26 65
4 Beşiktaş 30 18 7 5 62 34 61
5 Denizlispor 30 12 8 10 39 36 44
6 Ç. Rizespor 30 11 9 10 33 31 42
7 Gençlerbirliği 30 11 8 11 42 35 41
8 Gaziantepspor 30 12 5 13 43 46 41
9 BB Ankara 30 11 7 12 48 46 40
10 Malatyaspor 30 11 6 13 35 40 39
11 Konyaspor 30 9 11 10 53 54 38
12 Samsunspor 30 10 7 13 40 49 37
13 Ankaragücü 30 8 7 15 32 57 31
14 Diyarbakırspor 30 8 6 16 28 48 30
15 Sakaryaspor 30 8 5 17 44 62 29
16 Kayserispor 30 6 9 15 37 61 27
17 İstanbulspor 30 4 11 15 26 49 23
18 A. Sebatspor 30 2 9 19 32 68 15

Fixture:
BB Ankara - Ç. Rizespor
Trabzonspor - Konyaspor
Galatasaray - Ankaragücü
Diyarbakırspor - Fenerbahçe
Gaziantepspor - Kayserispor
Sakaryaspor - İstanbulspor
Gençlerbirliği - Malatyaspor
Denizlispor - A. Sebatspor
Beşiktaş - Samsunspor

Goal Ranking:
25 GOL
Fatih (Trabzonspor)
24 GOL
Alex (Fenerbahçe)
18 GOL
Hakan Şükür (Galatasaray)
15 GOL
Nobre (Fenerbahçe),Jaba (B.B.Ankaraspor)
14 GOL
Necati (Galatasaray), Zafer Biryol (Konyaspor)

Diyarbakir can beat easily at their home, if ŞikeBahçe(Ezikbahçe) doesnt finish the match at table. ;)

Papila retired guys. What do you think? Who will handle ŞikeBahçe? Or can we say Kestane Revolution becomes?

Bule said:
Diyarbakir can beat easily at their home, if ŞikeBahçe(Ezikbahçe) doesnt finish the match at table. ;)

Papila retired guys. What do you think? Who will handle ŞikeBahçe? Or can we say Kestane Revolution becomes?

at the end 2 cups comes to us, not your 100th year joke shit :lmao:

as you can see there are "some" Beziktas and 6alatasaray fans in diyerbakir side :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fenerbahce is the one and only quality team in turkish super league you can find at least we dont goto our team's stadiums and support them , this pic cracked me up

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bule,I have nothing to say you.Because you can't understand.I won't waste my breath for you,but you must go to a doctor.You are psychopathic,so you can visit psychiatrist.

Holy-confederacy's members=salatasaray,eziktas and trabzonspor(against FENERBAHÇE)

Shut up Bule!Why you write about Fenerbahçe ewerythime?I think you jealous Fenerbahçe.

Yesterday we beat Diyarbakırspor 2-0.Our goals by Tuncay and Nobre.

And the new and old Cahmpion is Fenerbahçe.
After we win on Wendsday 11.May.05 the Turkish League Cup vs Galatasaray then we win the League game vs Galatasaray in 2 Weeks.

The undisputed Champion in Turkey is Fenerbahçe !

All other Fans from Galatasaray and Besiktas go home to your Mom on dream from your History :))

Anlayin artik arkadaslar En büyük Fener baska büyük yok !!!

Firstly, mrdjkola. Did you watch Galatasaray - Banvitspor match? I mean basketball match. There were soo many Şikebahçe bastards with chicken supporters. It's the same thing with Diyarbakir match.

Also RaistlinFB, Yes you are right. I'm sycho. Is it problem? :)

And you fbmania. Why dont you shut your small mouth and playing with your Barbies and Action Mans. Ok little boy?

At last, I wanted to remind you something. At Sky TV, reporters ask Alex to Paolo Maldini. And his answer; "No, I dont know him. Is he playing for Galatasaray?"

Everybody knows Galatasaray, but no body knows Fenerbahçe. This is the thrut. We took UEFA Cup and Super Cup to Turkey. But you? Only "0" points.

:lol:

- Ohh.. Sorry. You have beaten Manchester Uniteds "C" Team at Istanbul. Sorry. :D

Bule said:
Also RaistlinFB, Yes you are right. I'm sycho. Is it problem? :)

And you fbmania. Why dont you shut your small mouth and playing with your Barbies and Action Mans. Ok little boy.

Easy fella, we want a chilled out forum here, there's no need to be dissin' other member's.

never argue with idiots like bule, leave him alone , eventually if you dont give something to feed the animal he will go away... leave him alone and let him live with his hungry smell breath 6alatasaray 100th year dreams .. :D sweet dreams fella ,

whatever any animal or other species says

Champion is still
fbatki.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Using 3 accounts is possible loz? (codex, shadow[11] and mrdjkola)

Also did you watch TeleGOL last night? Serhat Ulueren showed that Turkish Football directs by Şikebahçe's boss Ms. Aziz Yıldırım. So, I wont talk with you FOOTBALL, because Fenerbahce never wins their matches at the pitch. They always finish the match at table before the match.

Note: Do not hate from Diyarbakir Supporters after they kicked some GFB bastards ass out of the stadium. Because your boss Ms. Aziz Yıldırım was born in Diyarbakir.

Ha bide sizin Sayın Başkanınız Aziz Yıldırım UEFA kupası için tesadüf yorumunu yapmıştı. Ama bunun en iyi cevabını Ankaragücü maçında büyük ultrAslan taraftarı en güzel bestesi ile verdi..

SİZE GÖRE TESADÜFTÜR,
BİZE GÖRE SİKE SİKE,
SEN RÜYANDA GÖREMEZSİN,
KUPA BİZDE SAPI SİZDE !! (UEFA Cup 2000)

Sen konuş bule sen konus...Nası olsa şampiyonluk gitti atın iftiraları...

Bule said:
SİZE GÖRE TESADÜFTÜR,
BİZE GÖRE SİKE SİKE,
SEN RÜYANDA GÖREMEZSİN,

hahaha, is this true? :lol:

great thing.

Bule said:
Using 3 accounts is possible loz? (codex, shadow[11] and mrdjkola)

Also did you watch TeleGOL last night? Serhat Ulueren showed that Turkish Football directs by Şikebahçe's boss Ms. Aziz Yıldırım. So, I wont talk with you FOOTBALL, because Fenerbahce never wins their matches at the pitch. They always finish the match at table before the match.

Note: Do not hate from Diyarbakir Supporters after they kicked some GFB bastards ass out of the stadium. Because your boss Ms. Aziz Yıldırım was born in Diyarbakir.

Ha bide sizin Sayın Başkanınız Aziz Yıldırım UEFA kupası için tesadüf yorumunu yapmıştı. Ama bunun en iyi cevabını Ankaragücü maçında büyük ultrAslan taraftarı en güzel bestesi ile verdi..

SİZE GÖRE TESADÜFTÜR,
BİZE GÖRE SİKE SİKE,
SEN RÜYANDA GÖREMEZSİN,

yeni kocaniz JOSE GENERO :applause:

Serhat Ulueren'E NASI KODU AMA, JOSEEE GENEROOOO , JOSEEE GENEROOOO, OOOO OOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom