Faith No More!!

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Sorry to warrant its own thread, but my favourite band are reforming!!!!!

Faith No More are reforming and touring in Europe this year - what a day!

They did some great stuff and some dross too though...

First couple of records were amazing - Angel Dust is my favourite album of all time.

'King...' and 'AoTY' were a bit patchy, but still had stand-outs like Ricochet, Ashes to Ashes, Last Cup of Sorrow, Evidence etc.

Saw them once at Brixton just before they split, the Sparks came on and did 'This town aint big enough for the both of us' with them.

The support was a shite band who I cannot remember the name of, but they had a hit with "Little Pink Stars".... they got booed off.

I hope big sick ugly Jim Martin comes back with em.

It looks like Jon Hudson will fill the role.
That guy Martin is the most outdated of them all. It's like he got stuck in the 80s forever, I dunno.
I like Trey Spruance better and he's a better guitarrist overall.

Anyways big news. FNM = legendary

Martin apparently wont be touring, which is a shame. I've got his solo album 'Milk and Blood' and it has some good stuff on it.

Really hope they decide to record new material.

What a year this will be if FNM reform, Stone Temple Pilots releasing a new record, rumours of Soundgarden reforming (highly unlikely though) and Pearl Jam's new record will hopefully be out this year too.

Headlining Download 2009!

ARGH!! I hate all the other shite on at that festival... do I risk leaving that and hoping they tour or do Reading?...

Back
Top Bottom