Evo-Webs Most Memorable...

csaunders said:
guys i can play d middy and i can be an enforcer, especially when im pissed

You're not playing for my team if you're going to be talking like that my laddo. I'll d middy you in a minute sunshine.

hutch said:
You're not playing for my team if you're going to be talking like that my laddo. I'll d middy you in a minute sunshine.
sorry Sir Hutch, I will do whatever you want, especially take out gunner

csaunders said:
sorry Sir Hutch, I will do whatever you want, especially take out gunner

Uncover Chris Wright's secret underground lair where he keeps Belgian immigrants, then successfully secure a prosecution.
If you do that you can have my position in the team.

Chris Wright is a man of many talents. I've never met a bald man in his 30's quite like him. This thread has garnered my utmost respect for him. I think I want to interview Chris again. Chris would you be up for that?

hutch said:
Uncover Chris Wright's secret underground lair where he keeps Belgian immigrants, then successfully secure a prosecution.
If you do that you can have my position in the team.
on the pitch hutch on the pitch, i think i can get tim ho to back up eatonj....

CWright said:
...Members.
1. Zico
2. ZZZZ Vapour
3. KingKeane
4. Yeoc
5. GunnerGlory
6. fd1972uk and ClassicD
7. Joostebrood
8. Brian Candel
9. Violated Gerbil
10. ChrisDavies
11. cal-neva

Honourable mentions also go out to Mart, Coopz, Kezz, Holio and Kenny M.
Just add ThomasGOAL, Milanista, Don Domenico and... CWright.

gunnerglory said:
I think I want to interview Chris again. Chris would you be up for that?

If you feel you can get some more worthwhile quotes from me, go ahead

CWright said:
If you feel you can get some more worthwhile quotes from me, go ahead

Yes, I have secured yet another interview with our Daddy Chris. Larry King and Barbara Walters eat your heart out.

Dermot John Woods says:

Oh you decide to show up again after saying all that stuff about me

Dermot John Woods says:

rubbing salt in the wound eh?

CW (Now with added webcam) says:

er....yes

Dermot John Woods says:

Chris we should have an interview tomorrow

Dermot John Woods says:

is that okay?

CW (Now with added webcam) says:

does that give you enough time to write some really bizarre questions?

Dermot John Woods says:

no

Dermot John Woods says:

I just have no time for much today

Dermot John Woods says:

Okay so tomorrow then, great, your place or mine?

smango said:
What about Danwin, he deserves a mention too

I am not funny and certainly not memorable. I'm just fighting for my survival out here in the place I call home. I'm overjoyed at being allowed to post on this wonderful forum. The greatest off-topic area ever built by man, and what a man. I love all of you guys like brothers and see CWright as the father I never had. My mentor. I just pray that one day I may be mentioned in the same breath as the great man and his disciples. This is my church.

No one has mentioned Greig_M/FS2004, I had a fucking great if aggrivated time arguing with him.

Evo-Web is like Oasis. At one point, people came for OT and it was the pinnacle. Over time, it's gradually faded and many of the prominent members have moved on or been banned, while others now just don't have the impact they used to (seriously, GG Jooste and Cal I used to love their posts but they don't have anyone to bounce them off these days). We've got new blood in the shape of folk like Juventus11 and only1tevez, but really, they're just shite and everybody knows it.

Chris, a great list, but you missed the Judge. You should also be on it although I think it's very modest of you to leave yourself off.

ClassicD said:
Chris, a great list, but you missed the Judge. You should also be on it although I think it's very modest of you to leave yourself off.

I couldnt add myself to that list as it would have looked as if I am full of it. Should anyone else wish to add me in their own style please feel free

a01rage.jpg

:mrgreen:

Holio.

Batutista has been here since 2001 September He should get a mention.

juventus11 said:
Batutista has been here since 2001 September He should get a mention.

Show him some respect and spell his fucking name right then, you spunky Arsecandle.

I can't get with the fact they still haven't banned Juventus11. He's seriously the dumbest person I've ever "met".

Seriously Juventus, you lack so much IQ, It's probably just a Q in your case.

Ok, that last post of mine sounded like I didn't mean what I said, but I'm being honest here. Juventus11, you need to choose from these 2 options:

1 leave
2 be quiet or leave

Basically I want you to leave, so forget about the 2 options

your forgot the last option.
"stay" if you have a problem come to Italy, with your bloody ass and try me.

The closest to Italy you are is when you're passing the mozzarella in the local supermarket somewhere in England buddy. You don't fool me.

But I'd like to try you sometime, you get my drift here buddy? Nasty!

I find it offensive that you run a communist gaming community. Communism is not a good thing. Threatening to anally abuse Joost is not acceptable behaviour Juventus11

Back
Top Bottom