Status
Not open for further replies.

OBH

PESadvocate
6 March 2019
Tottenham
bUkOq6U.gif

Hi everyone!

May have seen me playing around with the idea of starting a GOTM competition just for a bit of fun, well, rather than taking too long thinking about it, I've deiced to just get it up and running while the demo is out, and we can tweak the rules along the way if we need to!

Please read the rules below, it'll make everyone's life (especially mine!) much easier if you could follow them, I'd massively appreciate it.

So Welcome to our first GOTM for August 2019!

zmp2sEu.jpg

There are no restrictions whatsoever on the platform you play on, the game mode you're playing, the difficulty you're on, or what type of shooting / PA you use. Whether it's ML or MyClub, Basic shooting or Manual, they all count. All you'll need to do it let us know what kind of game you were playing, and what settings you were using, but I'll explain more about that further down.

Please do not completely discredit goals that have been scored using PA3, or against 'Professional' AI. Yes, I don't disagree that a tiki-taka manual goal might be a lot more impressive and be much more deserving of a GOTM, but not everyone plays at that level and we don't want to discourage anyone who may want to enter.

ydzdnT8.jpg

There is ONE entry per person.

You CAN change your entry should you wish to, as long as it's before the cut off date. However, please do not post another video and instead either delete or update your original post. This will make it easier for me, otherwise, I could end up with 10 videos from the same person in here, and only one is their entry.

ONLY goals recorded with actual gameplay will be included. Basically, I don't want goals recorded using the in-game editor like this
It doesn't look nice. I don't want it.

Please try to record to in-game replay of the goal as well if you can. They often look brilliant, and it'll help a lot. Appreciated though that if you play online your opponent might skip it, so, this isn't required, just a massive help if you can get it.

Should you miss the goal in game, the end of March highlights is normally a great replay too, such as this goal https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/evo-web-gotm-august-2019.80638/#post-3415407

Please also try to record the in-game sound effects as I'll always be using them. If I get goals which just have music over them instead I'll have to add the sound myself, and I'd prefer not to if I can.

If possible, please also turn the celebration control menu off. It's just so ugly and really gets in the way when trying to make a nice video. It’s not essential by any means, replays just look better without it.
upload_2019-8-11_9-58-20.png

dqDSkKf.jpg

Leave a post in here with a link to your goal, and the following details. (Thanks @PRO_TOO for the example :D)

Player: Scocco
Game mode: ML
Difficulty: Superstar
Pass Assist: 1
Shooting: Advanced
Time of goal: 41:45 (if you're sharing an entire match, such as this example. Obviously just the goal is better!)
Platform: PC

Xbox:
Once uploaded to xbox live you can find your goal on Gamedvr.com and post a link to it. Here's one of mine from PES 2018 as an example
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/blazinhaydn/video/77990995
If you REALLY want to, you could download it from Gamedvr then upload it to YouTube, but that's entirely up to you and certainly isn't required.

PS4:
Link your goal on YouTube.

PC:
Link to your goal on YouTube.
If you're having problems uploading to YouTube in 1080p, you can also upload your goal to www.mediafire.com and share a link to it should you wish to. This is not a necessity though.

3hGOtCs.jpg

Goals can be submitted between now and Saturday 31st August.

I will then upload a video such as this one on (hopefully!) Monday 2nd August along with a poll for you to choose your favourite.

The winner will be announced at the beginning of the video for Septembers entries around Monday 30th September.

acXgdxz.jpg

PRO_TOO's PS4 Pro!
No, I'm only joking, you win absolutely nothing except the praise from your fellow football fans :D
Tom is going to look into making some funky little badge that will be displayed on your avatar, you know, just for bragging rights.

fsvDlDf.jpg

Any questions please post them here, or PM me.
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/evo-web-gotm-competition.80626/
Let's try and keep these threads just for posting and talking about the goals!

So there you go! Get scoring, and get posting! If we can keep this going all season then the 'Goal of the Season' video next June or so will be epic.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Game Mode: Exhibition
Pass Assist: 0
Shooting: Manual
Time of Goal: N/A

Unfortunately GeForce Experience was acting up and Instant Replay was off so I don't have the actual gameplay footage. But, it's not the in-game editor either :PP

No worries if it's ineligible. Love the idea!

Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Time of Goal: N/A

Unfortunately GeForce Experience was acting up and Instant Replay was off so I don't have the actual gameplay footage. But, it's not the in-game editor either :PP

No worries if it's ineligible. Love the idea!
Nice! We’ve finally got an entry! Great strike.

Loving the real commentary. I tried to use real commentary on YouTube video before and got a copyright claim

Player: acealive
Game mode: Online quick match
Difficulty: dunno, was online
Shooting: simple (is it called this way in English ?)
Time of goal: the first part of the video, not the second part.

Wow, pick that out!

Last edited:

Player: Lukaku
Shooting: Basic
Time of Goal: 0:20
Platform: PS4

Note: That goal was scored in July :WORSHIP: and it wasn't captured "live". It still was a beauty and as Lukaku left ManU I left the Playstation to continue to play on the PC. There I still have problems to run Geforce Experience. Nevertheless: I like that goal a lot. I scored another like this with Kagawa in PES 2018.

Lukaku is brutal in this Demo in his physical way. Besides he's a magician for those know how to use him. :DD

This is beginning to pick up. Starting to get some a good selection of nice goals. I like it :D

Player: Quintero
Game mode: Online friendly 2020 demo
Difficulty: n/a
Shooting: basic
Time of goal: 12 mins?

Loved this goal :) felt so nice to score it, game ended 4-3 to me, Quintero with all 4, This was the first and best!

I deleted my last application for GOTM
This one is better :D

Player: Gabriel Barbosa
Game mode: online demo 1vs1
Shooting: manual

Just a friendly reminder of this rule (which I wholeheartedly agree with, can't stand replays that isn't from the actual gameplay):

ONLY goals recorded with actual gameplay will be included. Basically, I don't want goals recorded using the in-game editor like this.

:BOP:

Reactions: OBH
Just a friendly reminder of this rule (which I wholeheartedly agree with, can't stand replays that isn't from the actual gameplay):

ONLY goals recorded with actual gameplay will be included. Basically, I don't want goals recorded using the in-game editor like this.

:BOP:
The replays during the end of match highlights will do if you miss it during the match.

I just don’t want clips where someone’s tried to be a movie director zooming in and out themselves :D

Neuer is one of the special player with player id. Another offensive goalkeeper won't do a crazy shit like him. My question is, can you do that to Neuer? I will give you 3000 likes.
I think I could.
I saw Neuer so far out... I thought of doing it myself but I did not.
Neuer needs fixing in that regard because this is like a little bug to me.
We all know keeper aren’t that good in moving like a keeper. And Neuer got some special craziness on top of his offensive goalkeeping. At least I feel so. :)

Player: Luis Suarez
Shooting: Advanced
Mods: FrostBite turf

An update to mine. After seeing hundreds of low cross goals in 2019 it's actually really nice to finally see one in 2020.

Don't forget to include any mods you may be using.

Never realised how weird ultrawide videos look in YouTube's mini player.

Player: Ricardo Goulart
Platform: Ps4

Note: Sorry, I have to add a non-ingame replay footage in the end, to show how nice the dip/topspin and low bounce of the ball.:D

I'll be releasing the nominee video next week.
Not had loads of goals posted here (not surprisingly as it's only the first month and only the demo to play!) but if you see any nice goals in any other thread please post a link here :D the more entries the merrier.

Thanks all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom