ePhotograph Gallery

Hi guys,
just seeing these insane Work here - how you record the Photographys? (Third Party Tools or is there a way ingame to do a screenshot/image?)
Also how you doing these insane images in the back of the stadium (like 1st Post, 3rd Screenshot - with Fans in foreground)

All give you nice answers, just press alt+F2 when you're in "replay" mode. You can add blur, an effects too.

I shooted the WC 2002 Hawke's ball mod :)

29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg

24.jpg25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg

All give you nice answers, just press alt+F2 when you're in "replay" mode. You can add blur, an effects too.

I shooted the WC 2002 Hawke's ball mod :)

View attachment 44373
View attachment 44374
View attachment 44375

View attachment 44376View attachment 44377
View attachment 44378
View attachment 44379
View attachment 44380

Are you editing your Images after you took them?
They are looking really insane!
What Turf are you using? And what Stadium is Shot 3 of the World Cup 2002 Ball? Looks like Houston Texans NFL Logo in Background 🙃

Wow nice shots!!!
Was Suarez shot in or not? Looks so dramatic!

This brings me back in memory and a reminder on why PES should be played in PC and PC only.
Wait, there is a time when PES are only on PC ?

Are you editing your Images after you took them?
They are looking really insane!
What Turf are you using? And what Stadium is Shot 3 of the World Cup 2002 Ball? Looks like Houston Texans NFL Logo in Background 🙃

Thanks mate! Yes, I add contrast and increase the lighting effet (after screen) because it's not bright enough for me :) Sometimes I use reshade to ad bloom and lense effects.

I think I use "Vanilla Turf Plus v1.3 Redux". I'm not sure, I checked my downloads folder, and that's the only one x)

I'm not remember the stadium's name, but for sure he's an MLS stadium with that metalic stucture :)

One more panoramic screen of the Bernabeu :
20.jpg

Thanks mate! Yes, I add contrast and increase the lighting effet (after screen) because it's not bright enough for me :) Sometimes I use reshade to ad bloom and lense effects.

I think I use "Vanilla Turf Plus v1.3 Redux". I'm not sure, I checked my downloads folder, and that's the only one x)

I'm not remember the stadium's name, but for sure he's an MLS stadium with that metalic stucture :)

One more panoramic screen of the Bernabeu :
View attachment 44431
I Love your work!
Konami should contact you to create a ARTWORK PES 2020 booklet! Insane stuff

No, never; what I was trying to say is that PES series should only be played on PC due to the amount of customisation one needs to have the full gaming experience.

Granted that PS4 can fill the gap on jerseys, competition logos and club emblems but it stops there.

I'm not saying that Konami should stop production on consoles because they still have their own target audience but I will only be playing PES on PC going forward.

PedroDelBoy
Wow, just amazing captures, I love it!!! I have a question about your large screen resolution ? How did you get that ?

Man, this game sometimes just, blows my mind. A goal at the Beaujoire, Nantes. Seems like a real photo!
(Added a bit of blur to the pitch for the picture to be more realistic)
Yes, nice!! Magnifique 😊 Maybe you need add more bloom !

Ok, last work at the bernabeu, and I'll move away 😆

19.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

PedroDelBoy
Wow, just amazing captures, I love it!!! I have a question about your large screen resolution ? How did you get that ?

Yes, nice!! Magnifique 😊 Maybe you need add more bloom !

Ok, last work at the bernabeu, and I'll move away 😆

View attachment 44609
View attachment 44610
View attachment 44611

WOOOOOOOW!

So simply I love all your stadium images (the panoramas) - but this time the 3rd Image, of Isco taking the corner, its smashing!!!!
Where can I find the bernabeau download?

Hi Guys,
I just tried to do screenshots with Ansel, but it only gives me an Error at the time I press ALT+F2.
In Menu Screen it says "Press F2 + Alt to launch Ansel".

Ingame it just giving me the following message:
"You cannot take photos of videos, movies, menus, or specific moments in the game."
But this error pops up at EVERY MOMENT of the Game :CRY:

Wow looks. Great! Can't wait to get home and start the game haha want to try some images on my own 😅
:EASY:

I’m “stuck” at my moms place, watching the cat, till this Sunday. You just can’t imagine how much I want to take new screenshots since this thread became active. :LOL:
Have my PS4 with me, but it’s hooked to my old 42 inch 1080p Sony... and I want 4k-ish screeners!! :BOUNCE:

Hi Guys,
I just tried to do screenshots with Ansel, but it only gives me an Error at the time I press ALT+F2.
In Menu Screen it says "Press F2 + Alt to launch Ansel".

Ingame it just giving me the following message:
"You cannot take photos of videos, movies, menus, or specific moments in the game."
But this error pops up at EVERY MOMENT of the Game :CRY:
You have to press it on replay mode, using the... 'free' camera? The one that's not attached to a player or the ball. Then, press Alt+F2

Back
Top Bottom