EA SPORTS FC 25 Sliders Discussion

@saturator hello! Could you please do something for manager career tactical view mode (CPU vs CPU)? i mean if you can give me a realistic sliders for it,looks like you know about sliders,thanks a lot!

@saturator hello! Could you please do something for manager career tactical view mode (CPU vs CPU)? i mean if you can give me a realistic sliders for it,looks like you know about sliders,thanks a lot!
Hello.
Wow thank you. I like playing with nice sliders.
Cpu vs CPU ? Use the same value for User(CPU) vs CPU, I think it's ok.

I think this is the best game I've had so far. Default sim sliders
Buildup speed 45
First touch pass 30
Crossing frequency 75
Dribble frequency 65

Just posting to show my ideal setup. No thread infringement intended. Cheers!

Drible frequency 65
Skill moves frequency 1

It's right? I tested this way and it's very good. CPU with more calm and tempo. Less weird skills moves, all more real.

I just change to Legend. In World Class it seems very easy, even playing against City and always in FUMA. I hope they patch World Class and put more difficulty into that.

Drible frequency 65
Skill moves frequency 1

It's right? I tested this way and it's very good. CPU with more calm and tempo. Less weird skills moves, all more real.

I just change to Legend. In World Class it seems very easy, even playing against City and always in FUMA. I hope they patch World Class and put more difficulty into that.
Yes it's right but as you wish man, I'm good at world class but legend is too much for me. Anyways, I'll may be opening a new thread for my sliders to avoid too much off topic discussion. Respect to the author of this thread of course!

Yes it's right but as you wish man, I'm good at world class but legend is too much for me. Anyways, I'll may be opening a new thread for my sliders to avoid too much off topic discussion. Respect to the author of this thread of course!
Of course mate. Thanks to all of you that try to make this game more real and enjoyable 🙌

In EA FC 24 I didn't like Legend because CPU plays another sport, something between ping pong and flippers.

In this new FC 25, with your sliders, even on Legend, the CPU plays more natural. It's becoming better. Thanks 👍

This thread is for everybody mate. Not only for mine sliders😉

Last edited:

I'm liking your adjustments. Had enjoyable and good pace games. Hopefully no big updates screw it.

Not perfect but I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom