EA SPORTS FC 25 Sliders Discussion

is fc 25 probably gonna be the new fifa 16?
I think it's probably the best since 19, but let's not go nuts.

It's still got 1v1 defending, it's still got "fun physics" that mean there are never any loose balls, and they've removed game speed options (meaning you can't slow the base game speed down, making some games impossible to enjoy).

It's not a team game, it's a fun-based 1v1-based football-themed game.

But it's the best FC so far. That's true.

Sliders Saturator V1 Soft & Hard

Legend- World Class
Offline : yes,
not connected to EA Servers
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration
Half : 8 minutes

User / AI

Sprint speed: 40/40
Acceleration : 49/50 or 47/50 with analogic stick acceleration
Shot error : 55/85 (85/85 for Hard version)
Pass error : 55/68 (75/75 for Hard version)
Shot speed : 45/45
Pass speed : 20/15 (0 for the CPU slowdown the game and you can play on the evening)
Injury Frequency : 65/65
Injury severity : 30/30
GK Ability : 75/75
Marking : 58/58
Run frequency : 50/40
Line Height : 78/78
Line Lenght (def line) : 35/35
Line Width : 48/48
FB Positioning : 50/50
Power bar : 50/-
First touch control error : 81/81 (86/86 for Hard version)

Tackle agression : 75
Fast construction : 40
Shot Frenquency : 55
One pass touch frequency : 30
Cross frequency : 65
Dribble frequency : 60
Technical mouv frequency : 30

Some videos :

Barrow Vs Newport county Sliders Saturator V1 FUMA Legend

England Vs France Sliders Saturator V1 FUMA Legend

Sporting Lisbonne Vs FC Porto Custom sliders V1 test FUMA Legend

United Vs City Custom sliders V1 test FUMA Legend

I have made a V2, better in every point!

Some videos to illustrate

Juventus Vs Fiorentina Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

Chelsea Vs Liverpool Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

Celtics Vs Rangers Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

That top video is shocking, defenders backing off , defenders literally not doing anything when you're not in control . Not a dig at your sliders just the game in a nutshell

The game is out since one day. It will take few days to understand how simulation mode works.

But I can't play many games in simulation mode, too frantic ( big up Metallica).

Maybe there is a special tactic behind it, nobody knows.

The game is out since one day. It will take few days to understand how simulation mode works.

But I can't play many games in simulation mode, too frantic ( big up Metallica).

Maybe there is a special tactic behind it, nobody knows.

I did a test copying the sim sliders to the custom sliders. It def plays different. For me the custom were too frantic and felt more end to end. So i think (will need more time to test, but dont want to spend my trial in that) sim changes additional things like someone mentioned.

This year might be better to stick w sim, for good or worse.

I did a test copying the sim sliders to the custom sliders. It def plays different. For me the custom were too frantic and felt more end to end. So i think (will need more time to test, but dont want to spend my trial in that) sim changes additional things like someone mentioned.

This year might be better to stick w sim, for good or worse.
Hey man, anything specific you noticed?

Hey Folks,

R1 dribbling/ controlled sprint bug still exists!
Tried it in all modes, CPU tackle aggression set to 99, it just doesnt fix it!
Using R1 dribbling from wings and cutting inside still makes CPU AI do nothing!

Tried disabling R1 button, the only issue is you lose finesse shots due to that! :(

Please let me know if anyone has found a fix!

I swear the AI in sim mode is different - IMO it's much better defensively. Not perfect but better.
I agree and think there is some kind of learning going on in the “locked” code as I’m finding that there appears to be some subtle adjustments by AI? in accordance with my play style…….everything is much tighter than it has been in the past few years.

Hey man, anything specific you noticed?

Hey Anth! Long time no talk, hope all is well buddy!

From what I noticed, with custom and copied sliders, I was attacking their goal relentlessly, I would get the ball and easily make it to a scoring position. With sim sliders, I feel it was harder to create chances, don't know if custom sliders dumbs down the AI defense (and mine). So it felt again more end to end like previous titles. I was playing with the custom sliders mirrored to sim, I don't know if more drastic sliders can fix it. But then again I didn't want to spend my trial time doing testing.

Hopefully you can find some answers with modding, although lately I'm doing mostly console gaming.

Take care Anth! let me know what you think when you do some testing/modding.

If you're going to test Sim sliders, then make sure the CPU Behaviour is set to Custom-50's and not dynamic/tactic, because those behaviour sliders impact gameplay quite a bit. Setting them to Custom-50's is the main way to be able to isolate the gameplay.

Today, the game has abug speed ; everything is faster than yesterday.
I played with a German D2, the speed was like a Champion's League match
:BORED:

I have recorded today 4 matches with this bug. The speed was too high but CPU behaviour was nice

OL Vs AS St Etienne Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

Galatasaray Vs Fenerbahce Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

Schalke 04 Vs Hannover 96 Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

Argentina Vs Portugal Custom sliders V2 FUMA Legend

Hey guys,
I just found a workaround for R1 dribbling/ controlled sprint. I played against Southampton in their default and my custom tactics.
Day and Night difference.
(default tactics) The drop defensive approach is an issue. When you press R1, drop defensive line just drops too deep.
(custom tactics) I edited their defensive approach tactics to have aggressive defensive line (set to 100%) and it kind of fixed the passiveness with R1 dribbling/controlled sprint.

I will have to run more tests for sure but to me it definitely felt encouraging!

Edit: Just make sure you are assigning "Stopper" to centre backs. This really makes them active and not passive.
So, aggresive defensive approach + CBs assigned as "Stopper!" It becomes so much difficult to score against Legendary AI and also it doesnt let you abuse R1/controller sprint!

The only issue is when in-game AI suggestion changes it towards the end! That is when these values are overwritten and it becomes easier to score again against CPU AI! :(

Edit2: The R1 dribbling issue still persists when you beat a defender and are 1 on1 . Next time when you are running towards a goal , 1 vs 1 goal keeper, instead of sprint just press R1, opposition defenders will just stop and let you walk 1 vs 1! Its a shame this bug has existed for long and fifa has not addressed this!

Last edited:
I think keeping simulation sliders by default and tweaking only cpu sliders gives a better result since the AI is designed to play on those sim mode standards. This is what i can see after about 50 matches.

There is definitely a difference between the sliders and the custom sliders, I tested them almost 10 hours ago and tried to put custom sliders but the game is not good, there are no midfield plays and it is definitely easier! This year the slide editing won't make the game as good as leaving the default sliders in sim, I've already done several tests it seems to be another game, the only problem with the sliders in sim is the higher speed but I don't care about that!

Sliders Saturator V2 Soft & Hard

Legend- World Class
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

Acceleration : 55/55 or 50/5 with analogic stick acceleration
Shot error : 55/86 (86/86 for Hard version)
Pass error : 50/68 (50/75 for Hard version)
Pass speed : 20/15 (0 for the CPU slowdown the game and you can play on the evening)
Marking : 50/50
Run frequency : 35/35
Line Height : 55/55
Line Lenght (def line) : 50/50
Line Width : 55/55
FB Positioning : 40/40

CPU : Dynamic

Some videos to illustrate the V2

Athletico Madrid Vs Villareal

Manchester United Vs Liverpool

PSG Vs RC Strasbourg

FC Nantes Vs Rennes

Bayern Munich Vs Bayern Leverkusen

Schalke 04 Vs Hannover 96

Sliders Saturator V2 Soft & Hard

Legend- World Class
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

Acceleration : 55/55 or 50/5 with analogic stick acceleration
Shot error : 55/86 (86/86 for Hard version)
Pass error : 50/68 (50/75 for Hard version)
Marking : 50/50
Run frequency : 35/35
Line Height : 55/55
Line Lenght (def line) : 50/50
Line Width : 55/55
FB Positioning : 40/40

CPU : Dynamic

Some videos to illustrate the V2

Athletico Madrid Vs Villareal

Manchester United Vs Liverpool

PSG Vs RC Strasbourg

FC Nantes Vs Rennes

Bayern Munich Vs Bayern Leverkusen

Schalke 04 Vs Hannover 96
Bro can I ask you why cpu dynamic?

I love the way the cpu reacts to the game. Unpredictable.
With manual values, the matches were more boring, more previsibles

Look at this one. I have got speed bug but the way the CPU plays, I like that

Sampdoria Vs Palerme
Nice, good to know. Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom