International
22 September 2017
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developers: EA Canada & EA Romania
Genre: Sports
Player(s): Probably up to 4 locally, up to 22 online
System(s): Probably all known to man
Release Date: 2023

Hey guys, I thought I'd make a PC specific thread so we can discuss just this version of the game.

Has anyone else run into issues where you can't change the camera or match day settings even when you move it to custom? It's greyed out all the time. Occasionally when I boot up the game it will let me, but more often than not it wont?

i think camera resets sometime even after half time for me.
- controller does vibration when i move in the pause menu
- cant do a quick substitution, the icon appears but i cant choose any player.

overall i dont know at this point if i will buy this game, got only 2 hours left but for me i really need the cam mods from Esim.
They said when FMM is out, they will upload the files.

Yep the controller/pad disconnects very often. Even i have alerts in the pause menu "new controller detected" when the controller is working.

I have super random weird feelings. Sometimes I run the game and start a career mode match and it flows perfectly. I close the game, start the same match and this time it feels more choppy, especially the transitions between animations.

Last edited:
Yep the controller/pad disconnects very often. Even i have alerts in the pause menu "new controller detected" when the controller is working.

I have super random weird feelings. Sometimes I run the game and start a career mode match and it flows perfectly. I close the game, start the same match and this time it feels more choppy, especially the transitions between animations.

So its not just me. I even bought a series x controller to solve this choppiness.

There is also lag, or multiple inputs at other times, as if somebody else is pressing left every so often, EVEN when I'm using a cable.

Seems this is pure pc optimisation or something?

So its not just me. I even bought a series x controller to solve this choppiness.

There is also lag, or multiple inputs at other times, as if somebody else is pressing left every so often, EVEN when I'm using a cable.

Are you able to alter match conditions or camera settings? It's always greyed out for me, even when I hit custom....

same controller mate

my slider settings change itself from time to time. I adjusted. shot speed to 40 then started a new match and wanted to change a few things and noticed it was all the way down to 0, changed it back. then after the match went back into settings and pass error was all the way down to 0.

Are you able to alter match conditions or camera settings? It's always greyed out for me, even when I hit custom....
maybe because some stadiums dont have all conditions?
i noticed there are some stadium where you cant play at sunny weather for example

Is it better optimized than last year? Im trying to play on ayaneo 2, and it was hit or miss last year.

my slider settings change itself from time to time. I adjusted. shot speed to 40 then started a new match and wanted to change a few things and noticed it was all the way down to 0, changed it back. then after the match went back into settings and pass error was all the way down to 0.

Exact same thing happened to me. Was pass error too.

The game clearly unimpressed with any attempt at simulation.

maybe because some stadiums dont have all conditions?
i noticed there are some stadium where you cant play at sunny weather for example
I figured it out. If I play offline and don't connect to the server it doesn't let me. Once I let it connect it all works. No idea why, sounds like it might be an issue from launch..

Is there a way to disable the camera shake after a goal? It is quite aggressive and I'd prefer not to bring on epilepsy at my age, and I haven't found it buried anywhere in the thousands of settings you can toggle 😄

Hi, are any of you trying this with a low quality graphics card? I have a 4GB RX550 and FIFA 23 at low details in HD ran at max 40 fps in game, is it worth buying or does it require more resources from the PC? thank

However, I saw that compared to FIFA 23, many graphic things can be deactivated or lowered in the settings

Has anyone managed to do anything to help the frame rate stuttering issues ? Ive got an fa cup 6th round tie against Liverpool that I don't want to play till its sorted :)

When i score a goal i only see a shitty custom replay instead of angles, in the highlights mode at the end of the match it shows the angles that should have been seen instead of only 1 cutscene when scoring from outside the box 🤦‍♂️

Ingame:

Highlights at the end:

I am getting stuttering and slowdown now too. Since I updated this morning.

Frustrating.

I think with OS sliders I might be enjoying it. I cant really tell. Trial is up now anyway. May get a month of gamepass to give it more time if the technical issues are solved.

Good morning guys. 👋

Wich Version did you go for this year? EA App or Steam? I got 16 on EA App and 23 on steam. 🤷‍♂️😊

any good deals? I see around 47 Euro being the lowest price.

Good morning guys. 👋

Wich Version did you go for this year? EA App or Steam? I got 16 on EA App and 23 on steam. 🤷‍♂️😊

any good deals? I see around 47 Euro being the lowest price.
Always go with ea app if you intend to use mods, Steam is just another layer that may give problems.

You can find keys online for 42€+

I think I found a solution, edit buttonDataSetup V1.ini and erase all and only left the Xbox Game Pad settings and no more disconnection for now.
maybe not the same case I had in older fifa games but maybe it will work for you too. If you had more usb devices attached on your pc Fifa has intetion to do weird stuff. For me was stuck on some of the menu items and I hear sound like I jump from item to item but on the game it stays the same. When I take out the devices I have attached no problems whatsoever. This issue I had only in Fifa games, not any other game.

Back
Top Bottom