djdoc has now gone too

If you're gonna leave, why do you need your account deleted? Can't you just not come here?

I think personally this forum isnt as great as it used to be. The new generation of PES/WE fans are a bunch of wankers, really.

Many well respected and valued members have left because of this. I think JB posted something about coming here for only a few members who make this forum worthwhile. Thats exactly how I feel, I certainly find myself not getting as involved as I used to.

I think personally this forum isnt as great as it used to be. The new generation of PES/WE fans are a bunch of wankers, really.

Many well respected and valued members have left because of this. I think JB posted something about coming here for only a few members who make this forum worthwhile. Thats exactly how I feel, I certainly find myself not getting as involved as I used to.

Is that why you didn't reply to my pm and my bloody email? :8):

I agree, though a lot are still nice.

I just hate people who lose their sleep over: the FIFA vs PES debate, 360 vs PS3, untucked shirts and nets (no offence to net-makers).

The WE section is a freaking minefield, and those threads are full of crap about untucked shirts, annyoing really, I don't have the time to filter out all the posts.

But, I can live with it somehow and not want my account deleted.

P.S. Jack = DJ LOL! That is funny, no offence, you know I love you Mr. Bauer.

I guess with a dedicated forum, you will attract a fair share of, ahem, enthusiasts (I prefer to call them nutcases - but lets get a bit PC here shall we? ;) ).

Just take things with a pinch of salt - especially on the internet. People deleting their accounts are just as bad as the freaks imho....I mean, how seriously can you take the stuff on the web?!

JB is nothing like djdoc. He actually makes brilliant posts. He's one of the 2 favoured members of mine here. The other is Bumperman. He is a living legend.

I've spotted Mr djdoc on pesfan and he hasn't changed one bit.

Not narrow minded mate, simple logic, Buy something cheaper to play basically the same games on... or get a few more exclusives (some of which aint worth the discs they are recorded on in the case of Killzone) and a cheap blu ray player..

I bought it for games...

I wonder what console he is talking about... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom