DJ banned again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like home music or whatever it's called.
may I ask you what's the point in this?
I mean, you support his ban just because you don't like the kind of music he listens to?

:lmao: LoL. being "Trance/Dance/House music discussion" the first thread I've ever read (and also the first thread I've posted in) when I first got here, should I automatically think that his ban has been unfair?

Anyway it's only for a week I've read. So nothing to worry about.

Loads of people I speak to on MSN who used to post here can't be bothered anymore "because it's too strict." I guess times and people change though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys. I ignored CWs warning as I was in a fit of rage with this guy deciding to attack my DJ'ing skills and comparing me to Old Radio DJ's..... I was banned for ignoring CW's warning which I know I shouldnt have done..I apologized to CW on live and explained why I did what I did.BUT Pepper has got to realise not everyone on here knows when someone is having a little joke OR taking the piss. Thats why you dont see tonnes of Witty Remarks from me because I dont know how the other person would react to it.

Thanks for the support guys. I ignored CWs warning as I was in a fit of rage with this guy deciding to attack my DJ'ing skills and comparing me to Old Radio DJ's..... I was banned for ignoring CW's warning which I know I shouldnt have done..I apologized to CW on live and explained why I did what I did.BUT Pepper has got to realise not everyone on here knows when someone is having a little joke OR taking the piss. Thats why you dont see tonnes of Witty Remarks from me because I dont know how the other person would react to it.

DJ!!!!!!!!!

My brother from another mother!

welcome-home-sign483.jpg

Oi.........it hasnt been a week! I was enjoying the peace. :D

So Dj, who would you compare yourself to? Tony Blackburn? ;) *

* I am taking the piss, feel free to make an amusing retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom