Did konami show winning eleven at E3?

looking at ps3's graphics alone already made me orgas.. i cant imagine what winning eleven would be like...

A Japanese game at what is technically an American Games Expo, fraid not

CWright said:
A Japanese game at what is technically an American Games Expo, fraid not

Thats not really a reason why there wont be any JAP games there.

They showed of MGS4 and Tekken and many more Japanese games. They just never show WE/PES games on the E3.

do you guys think if there is any chance that WE for ps3 would look like the intro movie of WE8le( iam not saying that that movie is next gen WE, not at all.i amjust imagining how it will look like, since we saw some screens from fifa xbox360)??
i really dont know, although i doubt..but i was just wondering if it would at least get close to that..it would be just AMAZING!!

all i know is...that with a blue-ray disk, they better have player bodies, as well as faces. If fucking Ronaldinho has a 3rd nipple in real life...then he better have it in the game.

They can't make any more excuses about condensing all the info into a few gb's...they'll now have like 20gb to work with. Those spoiled fucks finally got what they wanted...more room...now let's see'em use it to the fullest.

Yeah - the 3D modelling of Ronaldinho's third nipple wasn't considered accurate enough to keep using RenderWare.

nipple? i wanna see pimples on players for god sake, and players sweating, grass patches coming out after a long ball or sliding tackle

Divots, changeable time of day and for christ sake please motion capture players so we finally have better keepers and inside foot shots!

lol, you're crazy guys, you know that :)
if konami gives us every thing they have now they won't be able to release any more WE games. so they will try to give it to us piece by piece. in other words, don't expect them to use all what ps3 can do in the fisrt version of WE on ps3.

Last edited:
BaYern said:
lol, you're crazy guys, you know that :)
if konami gives us every thing they have now they won't be able to release any more WE games. so they will try to give it to us piece by piece. in other words, don't expect them to use all what ps3 can do in the fisrt version of WE on ps3.
Of course they will make the game as good as possible. Do you think that they will be like: "I have managed to make an extremely good shooting system, but let's not implement it until Pro Evolution Soccer 8, so we'll have something new then."

They probably make the game as good as they can, and then work from that in the next versions, improving all that isn't working as it should.

I will THROW I said THROW! my PS3 OUT the window if Konami makes graphics ANY similiar to what we have now...

Alberto Tomba said:
I will THROW I said THROW! my PS3 OUT the window if Konami makes graphics ANY similiar to what we have now...

they can only get better bro..and why throwing PS3 just set your WE game on fire. :lmao:

Alberto Tomba said:

im a witness.. u cant take back ur words now...

Back
Top Bottom