Design a new Evo-Web logo.

Here's a new one keeping to the same font and famous "e"

Logo

evowebx.gif

Screenshot

evowebscreenx.jpg

Absolutely bloody brilliant lads!!!! You've outdone yourselves. The last two in-particular are spectacular.

Let's get this vote on!! ;)

prettey! :applause: :applause:
new icons with "famous e" looks good either
I'm happy I'm not Mart now and I don't have to choose from all of that great work here 8) :mrgreen:

I personally prefer these logos:

and

Really good stuff lads. I'm a fan of Noted's most recent one.

I would just add, don't worry too much about fitting it in with the current site layout and if you want to change all of the buttons feel free. I do like the idea of putting all of the subsections in a smaller menu below the logo though, think it looks smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like that and the new post icons. The reason for wanting the subsections under the logo is because the advert bar needs accomodating up there and at the moment it causes the site to look disjointed.

That's awesome Zolabris. :thumbup:
If you just change the font for "News, Articles, Games..etc" that would definetly get my vote.

Can we have the vote soon Mart (preferably in a new thread with all of the pictures available in the first post)?

I can't wait to see how this one goes. I've had three different favourites since day one of this thread and now I don't know which way I'm going to go.

i don't think so Zolabris.

i think the 'evo-web' and the player would look better with a thin outline, and the brownish bar doesn't look that good imo.

If that bar wuth the links should be gras you could try making it more green, as Ike said it looks a bit brownish.
But apart from that, great. Also like the updates you've done.
I really like that's you've used a classic football and not the spacy Roteiro. :)

Back
Top Bottom