Design a new Evo-Web logo.

Both are great!
eusa_dance.gif

But I'd say the first or wait... mmm no it's the second. :-k
Bah, I can't decide. :|
But could you make a version with not italic for the links? I think it'd look better.

I just love those emoticons.

O.k guys i've been working all night on this.

\\:D/ EVO WEB :clown:

What do you think? Be honest.

Haven't got too much time right now, so I quickly jotted some up:

Untitled-1copy126.jpg

Untitled-2copy26.jpg

Untitled-3copy16.jpg

(Edit: Update)
Untitled-4copy.jpg

Untitled-5copy8.jpg

If you do like them, but don't like the fonts, they can easily be changed to suit the preference all PSD's are still saved. Sorry about the late entries, only just realised this existed!

Last edited:
Sorry, I hadn't forgotten this but I'm not going to have much time at the moment to do anything with new logos etc. Please add any new entries though as I will keep tabs on here.

The font we currently use is here: http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2089#

In case that helps anyone, don't feel bound to use the current font.

Here's a quickie from me, inspired by a certain other site that has been sacrificed for this place...

If there are any new entries to come in, please only concentrate on a logo.

evoweb250.gif

The latest work from Zolabris is brilliant, the site would look ghetto-fabulous!

Zolabris, i would pay you muchos madeiras to design even my signature, never mind my website!

Thanks for all of the entries, your work is appreciated and there are some good ideas in there.

I've made a decision though, which may make me unpopular but as I'm redesigning the site I'm not going to open this up to a vote. I may use an idea or two from this thread but the final logo will be as I choose because I know what I want for the site.

I hope you all understand.

Cheers :). I think they look a lot smoother than the ones we had previously. I used Noted's idea as a base.

Back
Top Bottom