Demo Help Please .

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
I installed the demo the other day with the time extender and camera angle fix. I set the games to 15min and the angle on camera to 9.

Default settings , I player 10 to 15 game and it was fine , ran as it should, once or twice in games I would get a little slow down or speed up the box but other than that the game ran well.

I came in tonight and my 1st game I played , before it even started I thought did that take longer to load? then when I started the game , I seen it, slow mo from kick off.

I didn't down load anything my AVG virus scan was clean and everything was as it was yesterday. But only thing time slow mo gameplay.

I tried No Paging .. still slow mo , I then set virtula memory to 1.5 times my physical memeory on Min and 3 times on Max, and what do you know ! the first game I played the game ran as it should.

But the 2nd game, it was back to slow mo again ..

I don't understand it , the game was fine yesterday, 15 games I had and all ran as they should have but today, slow mo.

I unhooked my moden , still slow mo , I shut off my AVG anti virus . still slow mo..

Its doing my nut in..

Please help!

ps , I did Defrag and reinstalled still the same slow mo.

Back
Top Bottom