DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

:lol:

Mine too :mrgreen:

On another "Note":

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rochelle!!!!!!!!!!!! ::freak: :drunk:

marysol2.jpg

http://www.soakmag.com/soakgirls.asp

Post #454 is quality!!! :applause:

Nice Paparazzi girls and FFA ones on last post there Bob! :p

Also from the little I've seen of both (Not really in position to give final judgement then) Lucy Pinder >>>>> Keeley Hazell(This girl seems to have just big tits, decent face which isn't naughty but actually kinda sweet and innocent-looking, and not that nice of an ass either)!

For me Lucy got huge knockers too but overall definitely more sex-appeal!

Last edited:

realpantyhose_kristen01.jpg

realpantyhose_kristen06.jpg

realpantyhose_kristen07.jpg

realpantyhose_kristen09.jpg

realpantyhose_kristen10.jpg

realpantyhose_kristen12.jpg

I've always had a thing for Xmas babes. :mrgreen:

We knew what pk9's fetish is for years now (boots) and you've just admitted to yours too :lol:

X-mas Babes! lol

Oh noes, you got me. :p I can also post sexy school girls and sexy nurses if you want. :mrgreen:

total said:
Oh noes, you got me. :p I can also post sexy school girls and sexy nurses if you want. :mrgreen:
Hehe yeah nurses in $exy outfit is definitely more like my type of thing! :mrgreen:

I actually find the x-mas babes kinda weird and strange but hey we each have our own likes and dislikes I guess :lmao:

p.s. Nobody commented on this I posted but I'm wondering what rest of you think like DB and total

PLF said:
Also from the little I've seen of both (Not really in position to give final judgement then) Lucy Pinder >>>>> Keeley Hazell(This girl seems to have just big tits, decent face which isn't naughty but actually kinda sweet and innocent-looking, and not that nice of an ass either)!

For me Lucy got huge knockers too but overall definitely more sex-appeal!
Agree?

Now I don't usually like to compare attractive women since each got own taste/flavour and especially hard to judge whose hotter or sexier if it's girls from different race/hair colour but I do judge everyonce in a while and in this instance for def Lucy's got more sex-appeal, what you guys think and prefer?

Can't believe... 16 pages and noone has posted pics of Carolina 'Pampita' Ardohain yet!!!:shock: (Unless I missed them!!)

pampita_for_export.jpg

Pampita_217.jpg

pampita11.jpg

Pampita_Premium18_jpg.jpg

Good Golly!!!

Back
Top Bottom