Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6!!

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
The funniest programme on TV is returning to More 4 soon...

I always liked seinfield but Curb is superior in alot of ways, mainly cos its Larry's series...

Anyone on here a larry david fan??

Yes, I absolutely love it. The missus says it's "depressing" but she thinks everything I watch is depressing.

"I'm a self-hating jew but not because I'm a jew." :D

Yes, I absolutely love it. The missus says it's "depressing" but she thinks everything I watch is depressing.

"I'm a self-hating jew but not because I'm a jew." :D

women arent programmed to appreciate comedy like this...

theres too many larry moments to mention..

its not just larry tho, the cast is brilliant, I love geoff and his missus ("get the fuck out of my house") cheryls mate wanda ("oh your an ass man")

I was kinda young (and had a life) when senfield was out and didnt really appreciate it..

but now i know all about larry, and just how much of his personality went into costanza, its made it even funnier...

Exactly, it makes you believe (true or not, and I'm inclined to think it's true) that George was an almost completely accurate portrayal of Larry, and so Larry (being so well replicated by George) is in-fact a 100% accurate portrayal and immediately you think "this is exactly how he is in real life, what a nut". Even if he does say what you'd want to say in the same situation.

The basketball episode is what made me laugh the most, I think. Where he trips that player up... I was in stitches. And then he goes to hospital with the Seinfeld tapes... Just brilliant.

And "beloved cunt". :D

Exactly, it makes you believe (true or not, and I'm inclined to think it's true) that George was an almost completely accurate portrayal of Larry, and so Larry (being so well replicated by George) is in-fact a 100% accurate portrayal and immediately you think "this is exactly how he is in real life, what a nut". Even if he does say what you'd want to say in the same situation.

The basketball episode is what made me laugh the most, I think. Where he trips that player up... I was in stitches. And then he goes to hospital with the Seinfeld tapes... Just brilliant.

And "beloved cunt". :D

the episode with jason alexander...

he's saying what a klutz george is, and that no-one would do the stuff he did (masterbation contest ect) and larrys saying "what do you mean, that all happened"...

oh yeah he trips shaq up and everyone in LA is giving him grief....

"beloved cunt" im dying here now, this shit always makes me laugh!!!

i know fatty gervais is a big larry fan, but I cant think of anything made/written here any where near as good..

Season 6 isnt as good as S1,2,3 but is still funnier than most other comedies around, there are a couple of eps that rank with the best, there is a new character called Leon that had me in stitches.

also I noticed that Virgin1 channel on Freeview have started showing Seinfeld ( a show that is far funnier than I first thought)

Yea, Curb is great! I got 3 more boxsets for X-Mas so catching up again.

Couldnt believe the use of the word "cunt" in the Poker episode from season 2! He calls someone a cunt for not playing the hand (in 'jest') and offends everyone.

Larry and Geoff then have a 5 minute conversation on whether the word 'cunt' is as offensive a thing to be called than a 'dick' :)

But they must have said the word like 10 times in 5 minutes - amazed they got away with it!

Everytime I catch this show on TV I love it. I have series 3 on DVD.

Anyone know any good places to watch them all online starting from S1 E1?

Do you know, this is one of the few shows I watch where I can't quite enjoy it from start to finish because it's so laugh-out-loud funny I'm worried about when I run out of episodes.

Just saw the 3rd-to-last episode, where he goes out with the doctor, and her note is interpreted by the pharmacist. There is no funnier television. Just genius, absolute 100% genius. I'm not a big TV fan, in-fact I only watch football usually, but a show of this quality is just brilliant to watch. Fantastic.

Such a shame that the missus hates it and says "it's just depressing", I don't understand how she can see it that way...

ive seen series 1-4 ... i think... the last episode i watched was where...

... Larry dies and then returns

Ive been waiting for some kind of tv ad for the next series but it seems ive completely missed S5!

Shite!

Is it out on dvd in the uk?

I wonder if blockbusters will have it in?

Has S6 finished in the uk yet?

Sorry I meant 6 just finished, 7 has recently been confirmed!

Season 7 has recently been confirmed, as Susie Essman told the New York Post that she has already started to film some scenes. In a recent interview, Richard Lewis said David seems "very energetic and very upbeat, which usually means that he's come up with an arc for the next season."

I thought it was great, apart from the
split.
Majorly gutted with that, I think it's a big mistake.

So is Larry going out with the woman form the Blacks family?

I couldn't tell from the ending.

Back
Top Bottom