crash to desktop with no aparent error

Kunglao

League 2
16 September 2017
I only play MyClub so I have no ideea if this happens in other modes, but I am getting this quite often:
crashing mid match to desktop- no error displayed (match loss and courtesy raing down, of course)
eventviewer states:

Code:
Faulting application name: PES2020.exe, version: 1.3.2.1, time stamp: 0x5e0490ee
Faulting module name: PES2020.exe, version: 1.3.2.1, time stamp: 0x5e0490ee
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000013d2272
Faulting process id: 0x3df4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5d6703bdf6a13
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\PES2020.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\PES2020.exe
Report Id: 163d1824-d53c-497a-8e8b-9ad60c45a91c
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I use side, but it's so random I doubt it has anything to do with mods

Its almost certainly something to do with added mods if You play online.

Try removing all mods by putting a semi colon ; in front of each line in sider.ini, then playing with one at a time added, until You find the mod that causes issues.

It could be adboards, or camera mods, or gameplay mods if You use them.

All I have is LOD, kitserver, faces and tattoos.
I really don't think it happens because of the mods, but I will disable sider completely for some time to be sure.
I remember two instances where it happened exactly when I performed a shoot action and one other during the loading screen before the match.
I mean if it where something, that has to do with bad face/tattoo or kit it would happen right at the start of the match, not in the middle of it, not towards the end. That's the wierd part: I can play 2 weeks constantly without any issue, then it happens. And today it happend 2 times in a hour.
Also I had past experience with problems with the mods and the matches just didn't start (disconnected for unforseen circumstances), but no crash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom