Co-op Master League should be a bare minimum for PES 2022

John Blaze

Non-League
21 February 2021
Definitely one of the best and most enjoyable moment of the entire console generation for me was when the penny dropped and I realised, through share play, I could play a Master League tournament with my brother. When we lived together, this was something we would do in previous games and it was fun building a team and genuinely struggling doing so.

Playing though share play works well but the graphic quality for the person not hosting is not the best, there is often lag and button press delay. These issues were enough for me to call it quits despite having a blast.

It's such a some feature to implement and I just don't understand how it's been missed. This should essentially be the case with every game. Minor tweaks to gameplay and improved graphics are great but I just want gaming to return to a time where there was a genuine focus on fun.

Definitely one of the best and most enjoyable moment of the entire console generation for me was when the penny dropped and I realised, through share play, I could play a Master League tournament with my brother. When we lived together, this was something we would do in previous games and it was fun building a team and genuinely struggling doing so.

Playing though share play works well but the graphic quality for the person not hosting is not the best, there is often lag and button press delay. These issues were enough for me to call it quits despite having a blast.

It's such a some feature to implement and I just don't understand how it's been missed. This should essentially be the case with every game. Minor tweaks to gameplay and improved graphics are great but I just want gaming to return to a time where there was a genuine focus on fun.
LOL replied you on reddit about this.. 100% true

Back
Top Bottom