CGFE for FIFA 18 and latest Windows update

tinpanalley

Premiership
15 May 2006
Does anyone know exactly what the problem is with @shawminator 's CGFE running on Windows' last update 1809? I was trying to get help with this on a tech forum and they said there must be some reason why it won't run on anything other than the last update or earlier.

In any event, I'm going to roll back to the last update to install a mod for FIFA18. Once it's installed, does anyone know if the mod will run if I update Windows afterwards? If not, I'll just stay on the last update. I've got a laptop running on the update from last January still because I never update it and when I use it I never have the time to let it update.

Thanks!

Do you know how to extract a fifa 18 stadium? could you explain me please
You've been on this site since January of 2016 so I think it's fair to remind you politely that when you have a question that isn't the topic of a thread, you need to first do some research on the site and then if you can't find an answer, start your own thread. Adding a question to an existing thread does nothing to help either of us.

[QUOTE = "tinpanalley, post: 3346648, miembro: 96935"] ¿Alguien sabe exactamente cuál es el problema con [USER = 27319] @shawminator [/ USER] CGFE ejecutándose en la última actualización de Windows 1809? Estaba tratando de obtener ayuda con esto en un foro técnico y dijeron que debe haber alguna razón por la que no se ejecutará en otra cosa que no sea la última actualización o una anterior.

En cualquier caso, voy a retroceder a la última actualización para instalar un mod para FIFA18. Una vez que está instalado, ¿alguien sabe si el mod se ejecutará si actualizo Windows después? Si no, me quedaré en la última actualización. Todavía tengo una computadora portátil que funciona con la actualización del pasado enero porque nunca la actualizo y cuando la uso nunca tengo tiempo para dejarla actualizar.

Gracias! [/ CITA]
in your patch folder, there is a win32 file that you must set up to work, maybe it is the answer, happy day and apology for

Back
Top Bottom