Can you get transfered to other leagues in Fantastista mode?

At Real Madrid season 2015/2016 have won every trophy they can win\\:o/ Every big club wants me, Barca, milan, inter, valencia, bayern, chelsea and man u:lol: Think i'll stay for another season:mrgreen:

10 minutes here, and I'm getting really annoyed by all the loading/negotiations in between the matches: totally waste of time. negotiations should be done twice a season only not week after week..

hey guys, is there any chance(pes points, patch) to change the difficulty level while playing the fantasista mode? is it unchangeable once you start a game?
any experience...

hey guys, is there any chance(pes points, patch) to change the difficulty level while playing the fantasista mode? is it unchangeable once you start a game?
any experience...

You can change the difficulty at the end of each season, in the negotiations period between seasons. I think this is the only time you can do it.

You can change the difficulty at the end of each season, in the negotiations period between seasons. I think this is the only time you can do it.

hey thanx man, I'll check immediately, 'cause "standart" mode has become too easy, even for the "player cam" mode..

by the way do you guys play with the player cam or wide? 'cause there is a huge difference in my quality of playing between those two cams...

by the way, I discovered the L1 button in "player cam". when pressed with d-pad left or right; you can look at different areas other than the direction where the ball is being played and can see the players better around you..

im am in my 5th season now and at west ham

the difference in play is brilliant, now my team actually cross the ball without cutting back everytime

@doublej

At Real Madrid season 2015/2016 have won every trophy they can win Every big club wants me, Barca, milan, inter, valencia, bayern, chelsea and man u Think i'll stay for another season

I find it hard to believe that you play on more than 2 or 3 stars as on 5 stars or more that seems impossible after only 7 seasons.

I am on 8th or 9th season and have won the league 2 times and maybe 5 cups in my career and only once have been the leagues MVP. This is on 5 stars and I am usually the MVP of the game 7/10 times.. To win every thing with one team after one season after only 7 seasons must mean you save after every game and reload if you lose or that you play on 2 or 3 stars which would make it pointless to play the Fantasista mode.
I just got my first bid from Liverpool (ranked 22 on the world club rankings) and none from any other top club, but I have decided to stay at FC Lenz where we won the league last season because I want to experience the Champions League..

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that you play on more than 2 or 3 stars as on 5 stars or more that seems impossible after only 7 seasons.

I am on 8th or 9th season and have won the league 2 times and maybe 5 cups in my career and only once have been the leagues MVP. This is on 5 stars and I am usually the MVP of the game 7/10 times.. To win every thing with one team after one season after only 7 seasons must mean you save after every game and reload if you lose or that you play on 2 or 3 stars which would make it pointless to play the Fantasista mode.
I just got my first bid from Liverpool (ranked 22 on the world club rankings) and none from any other top club, but I have decided to stay at FC Lenz where we won the league last season because I want to experience the Champions League..

I play on 5 starts muppet. Have you ever thought that im just good?

I think it's not a matter of being good or not. Because you will be benched several times when you are fatigued and It's more a case of the computer players not being effective enough. And it almost seems scripted so as you will not win everything in one season. Most of the times when I have been in a good position to win a league and a cup in the same season I am suddenly benched in key matches and my team loses 3-0 or 2-1 or something and I can do nothing but watch.. (I have won the league AND the D1 cup in 1 year, but not The League,The Champions League, The D1 Cup, The World Championship, The Best Overall Player,Top scorer, Top passer etc...in 1 season..)

My player has most stats over 85 and many over 90 and I am beginning to feel 5 stars is getting too easy, that doesn't mean my ego gets bloated and I think I am such a fantastic player like you seem to think you are. It just means it all gets easier all the time as my stats gets higher and I move to better clubs.
Still I think the game is made so as you will not be able to win it all in one season. At least that is my experience so far.

I think it's not a matter of being good or not. Because you will be benched several times when you are fatigued and It's more a case of the computer players not being effective enough. And it almost seems scripted so as you will not win everything in one season. Most of the times when I have been in a good position to win a league and a cup in the same season I am suddenly benched in key matches and my team loses 3-0 or 2-1 or something and I can do nothing but watch.. (I have won the league AND the D1 cup in 1 year, but not The League,The Champions League, The D1 Cup, The World Championship, The Best Overall Player,Top scorer, Top passer etc...in 1 season..)

My player has most stats over 85 and many over 90 and I am beginning to feel 5 stars is getting too easy, that doesn't mean my ego gets bloated and I think I am such a fantastic player like you seem to think you are. It just means it all gets easier all the time as my stats gets higher and I move to better clubs.
Still I think the game is made so as you will not be able to win it all in one season. At least that is my experience so far.

Most of my stats are at 90+. Speed, stamina, acceleration, dribble speed are at 95+! Its easy imo. But when you struggle at the beginning of your career to get games and goals, it makes up for it when your at a top club playing regular football and scoring.

If you know what i mean:D

Agreed, when you start out it's not always a bad thing to stay at a weaker team. that way you can train yourself the way you want. you get more playtime too.

i'm playin' DMF and i'm giving the playmakers a very hard time ^^.. how i'd like to join Liverpool, ME & Mascherano we'll rule england midfields XD

damn...im in my 5th season and still with urwara red diamonds although now im regularly scoring goals.
i've made my player as similar to me as possible so im a bit taller than most japanese players and head the ball quite easily. Lots of goals coming from corners.
Still waiting for offers from Europe though....
does anyone know how to get the * in the special ability field? I only have centre player, reaction and something else in my special abilities.
has anyone figured out how the stats increase? Is it due to the continued use of specific skills? (ie if the player keeps running a lot, his speed and acceleration will increase, or if he keeps doing short passes then that skill increases more?)

Is it difficult to score goals, and the scores are always low, because the time is so short?

in my first season i finished 5th.. i managed to finish the 2nd half of the season as a regular DMF .. then i had an offer from FC TOKYO which won the JL1 championship so here i am in JL1 playing as a regular along with Fukunichi in the midfield in Asian Champions League JL1 and the Cup .. hope some euro clubs will be interested in my defending and assisting skills

i use player cam it's harder than the wide angle but it makes the Fantasista mode more interesting with a bigger challenge

yep that's true but it's the only way i ve played since i began this mode so now i get used to it

i ve just finished my 2nd season (4 assists / 3 goals) with a Cup, an Asian Champions League and a second place in the Clubs WC .. i decided to continue with FC tokyo for my 3rd season but i feel this will be my last season in Japan .. Europe prepare yourself, I m Coming XD ^^

Last edited:
i ve just finished my 2nd season (4 assists / 3 goals) with a Cup, an Asian Champions League and a second place in the Clubs WC .. i decided to continue with FC tokyo for my 3rd season but i feel this will be my last season in Japan .. Europe prepare yourself, I m Coming XD ^^

I ve finished my 3nd season.4 star.10min. (3 assists / 2 goals)
Too bad.........
Im a CMF.
I play in FC tokyo too.

3rd season finished, now playing for west ham but coulda gone to spain or ital lol. Looks like it is not scripted that you automatically get offered europe after 3 seasons? because im reading some people here are still in j-league?

lol it's a good team even if sometimes they can play real bad .. i like to play with fukunichi in midfield and having Lucas as a CF

Played in Japan till 2012, tried a lot of clubs. But had my best years at Gamba Osaka. Eventually I left for Vitesse and I had 2 great seasons. Finishing 4th though, but I became captain, took al the penalties, corners free kicks. I was rated MVP of the league and now in 2015 I'm playing for Barcelona. Had some offerings from, Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid, but I'll stay at Barca. I like the 4-3-3 system, where I perform as a OMF and sometimes as a CF. I'm now 25, and curious what the future will bring. When I'm 30+ I'll go back to Japan, to the my first club ever. Kyoto Purple Sanga.

Ow all of this on 5 stars and no cheating. (save - load)

i play this mode on 6 stars .. i unlocked it before having enough space in my momory card to begin it's not that hard XD

i play this mode on 6 stars .. i unlocked it before having enough space in my momory card to begin it's not that hard XD

finally im come to Europe today. translate to parma (ITA)
im at first team play CMF .
5match,0goal,1 ass, 4mvp.
just win 1 match.
6 star. lol...

Back
Top Bottom