CAN 2012

Great PK series !
Congratulations to Zambia !! great moment just after the Zambia gk pk, nice congratulation between the both goalkeepers.

Great emotional win for Zambia, congratulations.
On the other hand, how is it possible that this Ivory Coast can't win silverware?

Final Highlights

Zambia
22px-Flag_of_Zambia.svg.png
vs
22px-Flag_of_Cote_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Côte d'Ivoire 0:0 (pen.8:7)

Goals: -

Penalties: C. Katongo, Mayuka, Chansa, F. Katongo, Mweene, Sinkala, Chisamba, Kalaba, Sunzu - Tioté, Bony, Bamba, Gradel, Drogba, Tiéné, Ya Konan, K. Touré, Gervinho

1st Half

YouTube - Ivory Coast vs Zambia 1st Half Highlights - CAN 2012 FINAL

2nd Half

YouTube - Ivory Coast vs Zambia 2nd Half Highlights - CAN 2012 FINAL

Penalty series

YouTube - Zambia VS Ivory coast, Final 2012 ALL PENALTY KICKS

Great game! Excellent completion of such a wonderful tournament! Congratulations to Zambia team with this historic victory, this is one small step for the team and a huge step for all Zambian football, well done, Bravo! In addition, this match was important for Zambians, not only as the African Cup final, well as a chance to honor the memory of those who are broken in this place in 1993, so I think these guys were fighting not only for the cup, and for more ... In short, Bravo, Zambia earned it! I hope to see these guys not only at the next African Cup in South Africa, but also at the World Cup in Brazil in 2014. Good luck and thanks for such a brilliant Final! :BYE:

Wow congrats to Zambia!!!

Great penalties from both teams! Really impressive that both score first 6 under such intense pressure! Some real cool players!

Well, African Cup of Nations 2012 is finished, it is time to say goodbye, I hope you enjoyed my review of this wonderful tournament. After all, he gave us a lot of nice and pleasant surprises. Once again, congratulations to this team of Zambian with his historical victory, "The Elephants" ... second place is also not bad, Mali with his third place and Ghana ... Ghana ... well, with the result, although it could be and better. Congratulations to the owners of this wonderful tournament Eq. Guinea and Gabon, and also Sudan, which fought to the end and proved that football in Africa will only develop for the better. they, too, thanks for given us this "feast of football". Good luck to them in future competitions. ;)

Thanks to all who supported this topic, your support was very important. I hope you enjoyed my review. In the future I'm going to conduce review is even less known "Oceania Cup 2012" this summer, before the Euro 2012 and I hope to see anyone of you out there, if you want to of course.

Thanks for your support and goodbye lads, now can say that The African Cup of Nations 2012 in Gabon and Eq. Guinea has officially finished! Good luck! :P:BYE:

can_2012_foot.jpg

I meant to tune into more of it, never managed though.

Well done to Zambia though, glad they won it in the end.

FD

I think Zambia striker Emmanuel Mayuka could make moe to decent/big European team soon.

Was linked with Newcaste recently before they bought cisse

thanks artem, i have to admit i haven´t seen any match of CAN, but i followed your reviews and i am surprised by the winners, pleasent surprise i have to say!

to bad this tournament has not more following and coverage, what´s even more sad were the things happening in egypt during this time.. hopefully a team from Africa will one day win major trophy in world cup!!!

thanks artem, i have to admit i haven´t seen any match of CAN, but i followed your reviews and i am surprised by the winners, pleasent surprise i have to say!

to bad this tournament has not more following and coverage, what´s even more sad were the things happening in egypt during this time.. hopefully a team from Africa will one day win major trophy in world cup!!!
Thanks a ton, mate, I really tried to convey to you (for Europeans and not only ... :P) more the information about this exotic event. He's really good, not much worse than the Euro, I think, and very sorry that many do not even suggest that it exists.

As for the African team will win the World Cup, I think that this is still so far away, because they have less skills among same European or South American team, though ... Who knows, after all, Ghana has been able to reach the quarterfinals of FIFA World Cup 2010, and then take a look ... :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom