• Do you play Fantasy Premier League? Come join the official Evo-Web FPL and see if you have what it takes to be crowned Evo-Web FPL Champion - or, if you haven't, give out some banter in the chat! Join the league here! and Join the conversation here!
  • Please don't mark any of our emails as spam. We never send out unsolicited emails - you have signed up for them at some point. Use the unsubscribe links in the emails if you don't want them and please check your watched threads, watched forums and email preferences if you feel like you're getting more than you want.

Best Team-----Best Player

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004
They only gave Dihno like 78 for free kick. I think hes alot better than that man. AT the LEAST 86 on free kicks man.

D

dOp3_ShOt

National Team : Brazil

Club Team : AC Milan

Player : Henry

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
best player i feel is rooney, he is the best all round player... he can be a excellent CF,SS,WG,AMF,CMF
strong when holding the ball,able to help defensively, able to take freekicks, cross,score
able to adapt in any team

Last edited:
J

jaugustavo

National - Brazil

Club - Real Madrid (but I'm a Arsenal fan)

Player - Henry

twophases

Hooked on editing
3 June 2004
Team F, Other Leagues C
National - Classic Brazil

Club - Barcelona

Player - Mr Bucktooth himself Ronaldinho

wirsojr

* WE@holic *
24 March 2005
Brazil
São Paulo F.C.
National Team: Brazil \\:o/

Club Team: There are many... but i think Man. United is more complete... ;)

Player: 1º Ronaldinho :rock: 2º Henry :cheers:

K

kallysto

National Team: Classic Brazil or Brazil

Club Team: the italian TRIO (JUVE / MILAN / INTER)

player: Ronaldinho for sure, 2ºScheva

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
National Team: Brasil
(im from holland but if i see what low class players the dutch national team has its stupid de cler,vlaar,mathijsen,opdam,landzaat c'mon those guys dont stand a change on world cup there pure erendivisie players,those defenders has to compete against requilme,saviola,tevez,sorin,messi,drogba,kone,kalou,kezman.

Club: Barcelona(no other team plays more balanced than barca now hope they win the champions league)

Player: Ronaldinho (why him...because he has everything what a top players needs)

Last edited:
Top Bottom