best formation?

salem

League 2
24 March 2005
hi guys..

i downloaded the demo since yesterday and it seem really hard to score and win over the com !!

what is the best formation ?? or its the same 4-3-3 like the old one?

and also what are the new postioning of scoring?

any body still play with LB , RB or also CB'S for the four defenders?

:applause:thx in advance

Last edited:
OOAH after manageing to change the attacking and defencing arrows now it seems very easy !

Im finding this very easy to score, going with 442 and using the wingers to cut inside the fullbacks at the edge of the box where i can either cross (i lovethe new cross, can dink it anywhere) or pass to mid to hit it low and hard to strikers.

keepers are not that much better but not aiming your shots seems to hit them straight at the keeper, keep aiming away from the keeper.

kdjac

Extremely offensive Wing Forwards like Reyes & Iniesta or Quaresma & Cristiano are very brutal if you can get the right pass behind the defence. Edit their attacking arrows to go diagonally away and straight towards goal.

I´m using GK RB CB CB LB DMF CMF CMF SS SS CF

SS´s playing in the wings. It works like a charm.

The bad thing about this PES 2008 is that you don´t really need to build up play. The game is played end to end, with 4 or 5 passes you are on the attack (unrealistic indeed). So you don´t need a lot of midfiliers. 4-3-3 stills good, also 4-2-4 and those psycho tactics works well... dear konami... but.. there is no other better footie game. :S

3f7a67a5d8.jpg

is this ok?

Back
Top Bottom