• Do you play Fantasy Premier League? Come join the official Evo-Web FPL and see if you have what it takes to be crowned Evo-Web FPL Champion - or, if you haven't, give out some banter in the chat! Join the league here! and Join the conversation here!
  • Please don't mark any of our emails as spam. We never send out unsolicited emails - you have signed up for them at some point. Use the unsubscribe links in the emails if you don't want them and please check your watched threads, watched forums and email preferences if you feel like you're getting more than you want.

Best Fans Videos !!

brunnoce

World Cup Winner
29 July 2003
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Cruzeiro
Last edited:

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
I have a question about a fan song in France I hear every time I see Olympique Lyon or the French squad play:

What is the name of that song? During the song they sing everybody's jumping, very nice to see.

Thanx
 

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
OPM said:
nananananana hey - hey? lol. i know that song. wondering about it aswell.

YEAH, that one :D When I see that on the TV I always want to be in the stadium, even though I'm living in Holland. Maybe some French guys can help us, so I can search for a movie of it or something..
 

OPM

...
2 June 2003
Budapest
.
it's amazing, i heard it a few times when watching OL play in Championsleague, seems like the whole stadium is jumping.

come on guys, tell us about that song!
 

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Henrik said:
I have a question about a fan song in France I hear every time I see Olympique Lyon or the French squad play:

What is the name of that song? During the song they sing everybody's jumping, very nice to see.

Thanx

It's "Qui ne saute pas n'est pas Lyonnais Hey !" and all jump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGQheCIRYc&search=qui ne saute pas

and for the WC 06 become "Qui ne saute pas n'est pas Français Hey !"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO10GKC1EOw&search=qui ne saute pas


You can translate that by "Who does not jump is not French" :lol:
 

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
ThomasGOAL said:
You can translate that by "Who does not jump is not French" :lol:

That chant is from Sporting! Thieves!


"Quem não saltar é lampião allez alleaz!" (Who doesn't jump is a Lamp [nickname of Benfica supporters called by their rivals Porto, Sporting and Belenenses] Allez Allez!)

Luz = Light, so they call us Lamps
 

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
In Holland we have it too, but another melody. Then it's "en wie niet springt die is ....." (een jood, een mof, etc). So..I don't think it's a theft from the Portuguese or something!

Very very much thanx for the info mates!! :D
 

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Ups... so soory! But Juve Leo (one organization of official supporters of Sporting) have that chant for many years.
 

BOBcoureur

Conference
14 August 2003
Ajax
Henrik said:
In Holland we have it too, but another melody. Then it's "en wie niet springt die is ....." (een jood, een mof, etc). So..I don't think it's a theft from the Portuguese or something!

Very very much thanx for the info mates!! :D

Yes, in Holland we use the melody of "when the saints go marching in"..."oh when the saints" becomes "en wie niet springt..." etc.
 

voxel

---
15 February 2006
Argentina
Racing Club de Avellaneda
heh that "who doesn't jump" was used by argentina against england in the 86 WC too.... "el que no salta es un inglés". don't really know who it invented it but it's decades old.
 

Valmir

Quality, not quantity
30 October 2005
Reading, England
Reading
when I went to the Mexico-Argentina match, everytime Abbondanzieri took a goal kick the Mexicans would do a build-up noise, and then when he hit it say shout something (I don't speak spanish) but it sounded like "Dooz bah!" :lol:

In England when the goalie takes a kick we say "Your shit! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" is it the same? :p

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9107209889352762540&q=Reading+FC
the goal that clinched the record amount of points for us, and our captains first goal for 6 years. he was also the only outfield player on the team not to score before that match
 
Last edited:

CBG

League 2
5 August 2003
Perm
The Delije ("Heros") of Crvena Zvezda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb9W1Jp5WyI&mode=related&search=zvezda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52s8d__dTY&mode=related&search=Belgrade


Valmir said:
when I went to the Mexico-Argentina match, everytime Abbondanzieri took a goal kick the Mexicans would do a build-up noise, and then when he hit it say shout something (I don't speak spanish) but it sounded like "Dooz bah!" :lol:

I think the word you are looking for is Puuuuuuuuuuta ! Which means "son of a bitch"
 

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
CBG said:
I think the word you are looking for is Puuuuuuuuuuta ! Which means "son of a bitch"


:nono:

Puta = Bitch
Hijo de Puta = Son of the Bitch
 
Top Bottom