back playing winning eleven 9

OF we9le/pes5

my brand new OF for pes5/we9le is quite close to be released. Just fixing and editing last stuff. What you are going to find :

- rosters completely updated to 15/02/2010
- created tons of player ( especially for average teams like Besiktas, Aek athens, Fenerbache,Galatasary, Feyenoord, Ajax,Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Cska Mosca,Celtic, Benfica, Olympiakos, Pana, Rubin, Steaua, Bari, Dinamo Zagreb,Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, Hannover, etc etc ) with real stats taken from pestatsdatabase
- every player has its real potential using, as i said above, pestats as a base of
- any teamstyle and tactic formation has been revisited and completely updated to reflect their real counterpart "on the pitch"

Hope you enjoy my hard work.

Next step will include an extensive work on faces/hair .

Re: OF we9le/pes5

my brand new OF for pes5/we9le is quite close to be released. Just fixing and editing last stuff. What you are going to find :

- rosters completely updated to 15/02/2010
- created tons of player ( especially for average teams like Besiktas, Aek athens, Fenerbache,Galatasary, Feyenoord, Ajax,Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Cska Mosca,Celtic, Benfica, Olympiakos, Pana, Rubin, Steaua, Bari, Dinamo Zagreb,Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, Hannover, etc etc ) with real stats taken from pestatsdatabase
- every player has its real potential using, as i said above, pestats as a base of
- any teamstyle and tactic formation has been revisited and completely updated to reflect their real counterpart "on the pitch"

Hope you enjoy my hard work.

Next step will include an extensive work on faces/hair .

Can't wait!

UPDATED WE9LE / PES5 OF TO 02/20/2010:

- FULL TRANSFERS to 02/20/2010
- STATS TAKEN FROM PESSTATSDATABASE FOR EVERY PLAYERS
- TEAMSTYLE, TACTICS AND FORMATION COMPLETELY REVAMPED
- CREATED AND ADDED NEW PLAYERS:
zaki
mouyokolo
riga mustapha
chu- young park
djebbour
scocco
blanco
boris vukcevic
sergio canales
michael fink
semberas
eremenko jr
meggiorini
ranocchia
bonucci
koman
toivonen
manolev
baroni
ruben micael
falcao
alderweireld
yebda
javi marquez
forlin
zairi
ninis
diamanti
jose "pepe" moreno
c.tanase
alex texeira
douglas costa
chica
cha du-ri
caligiuri
o'Dea

- SANTOS replaces Unirea
- CORINTHIANS replaces Crezda Zveda
- FLAMENGO replaces Sivasspor
- ADDED MANY CALLNAMES FOR TOP / AVERAGE TEAM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2uhnoh

Next version will include a more extensive work on faces/hair.

Hope you enjoy my work on this wonderful masterpiece.

All my best

Juza

pesfan 5.8 doesn't even see my we9 o.f.
i can load it using ps2 save builder but there are still some errors, i can't edit emblem for example.

All you have to do do is change the name of the Of to KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT to "see" it, do the changes you want, save it then change the name back.

Hey WE9le fans, best game

I have a question. I downloaded a boot pack, it's for pes6. Actually it
works for we9le (same resolution and structure) but,
every player has same boot. Boots change every time I load the game,
but same boots for every player... I have a map text,
most of the players assigned to a spesific boot, b
ut it does'nt work. I use kitserver 5.3.0, any suggestions?

my general gripes about this wonderful masterpiece are:

1- gameplay ( according to perstats database) is insanely fast, you don't have time to build-up a play, creating a huge gap between offense and defense unbalancing these two phases, stats ( especially to what concerns average skilled player) are definitely too high compared to their real counterpart.
2- AI aggression is too high
3- Sub-standard defenders catching up the top-draw strikers: we need to see more 1 to 1 as it happens in real football matches.
4- due to this fast gameplay, pitch is getting smaller than ever, with 3 passes you can run the court from side to side.

So i realized that we need to re-balance every single player stat ( keeping in mind what are their real attributes on the court) and my only purpose is to show you that we can do something to bring this product to an higher level concerning gameplay and to make this game more enjoyable even if some aspects can not be touched cause they are "magically" hardcoded.

stay tuned.

Juza

There concept of re-balance every single player stat ( keeping in mind what are their real attributes on the court). These concept would utimately help its players.

P.S.
Looking for Pes5/we9/we9lek T&s Exe Editor V2.2b
W'd be pleased for link to d/l.
n_t_a_l_e_x, привет!
хотел у тебя попросить выложить Pes5/we9/we9lek T&s Exe Editor V2.2b, если конечно у тебя сохранился такой раритет.

I made a conversion to we9_le(PC) for myself and some friends.
There were added (Spartak Moscow 77-87, Dynamo Tbylysy 81, all faces for USSR86-88 and so on)
U may check here:
http://infostore.org/info/5817340?refer=4186556&rs=2
также, по возможности, поделится ссылкой на этот великолепный патч, именно для we9le

posted in "Winning Elevel 9 Liveware Evolution stuff"

It seems juza's of (and others for that matter) make we9lek crash when choosing certain teams. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

Also, I have been tweaking stats to improve gameplay.

Its not perfect, but its better. Less fouls and a bit slower... not so arcadey. This seems to make the players less aggressive in tracking you.

Decreased agility for all by 8
Decreased attack and defense for all by 20
Decreased top speed by 8
Decreased teamwork by 20
Decreased short pass speed by 7

and to encourage more headers being scored, as there is hardly any, i decreased jump by 3 for defenders, increased by 3 for attackers. same with header ability.

So far so good, but computer still not as "attackey" as I want. The defense is good, but i can still easily beat big teams with little teams, due to tha fact my defense is excellent/their attack is pants. Fulham barca 2-0 when i tested out on 6 star.

Now im trying to see what effect it has if i change the response and aggression.

Does someone want to work on this with me? I would be keen to share ideas. My email is kingsofglover@gmail.com

I think the main issue here is that I'm talking about PS2 games while you've been most likely referring to the PC versions which I've never played.

However seems like you're a bit confused about the various releases chronology, hopefully I'll be able to clear it up for you:

- Jikkyou Soccer Winning Eleven 9 (Japan - August 2005)(ignore the PC DVD etc tag, that's the PS2 cover)
EW9JP.jpg

- Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (EU - October 2005)
pes5omslagstorbild_small.jpg

- J-League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship (Japan - November 2005)
EWJL3-1.jpg

- K-League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship (Korea - December 2005)
EWKL-1.jpg

- World Soccer Winning eleven 9 (US - February 2006)
EW9US.jpg

- Winning Eleven 9 Bonus Pack (Japan - January 2006)
EW9BP.jpg

- Winning Eleven 9 LiveWare Evolution (Korea - February 2006)
EWKLLE-1.jpg

Whether the PS2 versions differences carried over to their PC counterparts or not, I obviously wouldn't know. I've played them all back in the days (except the US one and on PS2, mind you) and found PES5 way too fast, easy and arcade'ish for my taste (could've been a side-effect of the higher average ratings of the players involved though, we're still comparing J.League with top european and national teams though) and seemed like the gameplay had been dumbed down (passages and long balls basically on rails and remote-controlled, lack of control and randomness and the likes) compared to the asiatic releases while I still prefer JWE9AC (J.League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship) pace over LE's even though the games are quite similar.

Gotta go now, I'll try to address the other points later!

Is there anyone that still has the J-League or the K-league versions? there were my favorites and i cant find them anywhere by now :(

Is there anyone that still has the J-League or the K-league versions? there were my favorites and i cant find them anywhere by now :(

I look forward for J-League Winning Eleven 9: Asia Championship, please, someone have it.......?

Thanks in advanced

Back
Top Bottom