Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Come on Gooners, let's discuss everything Red.

We've been linked with so many players from Albania to Zambia, but who will we actually sign.

No Spurs fans aloud in! :mrgreen:

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Gilberto is not good enough.

i know he's a scouser, but I think he has a point...............old Silva ain't been that consistant recently!!!!

And loz............you could only dream of having a manager like Wenger at Spurs!!!!! ;)

ProEvo said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:

i know he's a scouser, but I think he has a point...............old Silva ain't been that consistant recently!!!!

And loz............you could only dream of having a manager like Wenger at Spurs!!!!! ;)

so will u soon!

loz said:
ProEvo said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:

so will u soon!

He's got 2 years left on his contract and he's gonna honour it, so I'm not worried!?!?!

It's what happens when the 2 years are up?!?!?! David Dein is gonna have to get his arse in gear......... ;)

Im going to ask politly!

Could Loz and VAPOUR please leave? :mrgreen: ;)

You drunk ProEvo!!! :mrgreen: ;)

5 posts in a row without reply.....

Zico said:

Leave the lad alone, It's hard to post and drive a cab at the same time! :mrgreen: ;)

Serious tho.........My criticizm of Gilberto stems from the fact, that when Vieira was injured at the of the season and arsenal needed him most, he just dissapeared.

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:

Leave the lad alone, It's hard to post and drive a cab at the same time! :mrgreen: ;)

Serious tho.........My criticizm of Gilberto stems from the fact, that when Vieira was injured at the of the season and arsenal needed him most, he just dissapeared.

I've got a specially fitted tray for my laptop in tha cab!!!!! ;)

I was agreeing with ya in the first place.........Gilberto has been very hit and miss, the only decent pass was to Henry V Man U and it was bout 5 foot offside!!!!! ;)

Yeah i agree, Gilberto has been a failure, but maybe he just needs a season under his belt. Wait till ya see him go next season. ;)

How do you get onto Evo-Web from yer cab ProEvo? :D

Don't worry mate, most people on here speak very little English. :mrgreen:

Personally i think arsenals future is gonna be based on how their stadium goes. If it doesnt get sorted out and there still in the library there gonna struggle to stay at the level they are when wenger et al leave but if they have it in place when they leave they should be able to sustain it. Wenger hasnt made many good signings in a while which may be quite worrying if ur an arsenal fan considering theyv basically acheived success from him getting amazing players out of no where.

Btw am i the only person who doesnt think a lot of wiltord ? Hes a decent enough player but hes no were near being world class imo.

To be fair to arsenal though if wenger had half as much money as united and madrid they would have probably been european champions by now.

disappointed in ya faiers, wtf u doin in a gooner thread and y aint ya made spurs one for us ;) personally i think wiltord is an even worse finisher than henry :shock:

loz said:
disappointed in ya faiers, wtf u doin in a gooner thread and y aint ya made spurs one for us ;) personally i think wiltord is an even worse finisher than henry :shock:

Ya talkin crap as per loz, but ain't ya already got a Spurs thread?!?!?! ;)

i honestly think wiltord is a pretty bad finisher, y else would wenger start playin him on the wing, and yes we got a 'disgrace at the lane thread' but not a big up yaself spurs bwoys thread :x

loz said:
i honestly think wiltord is a pretty bad finisher, y else would wenger start playin him on the wing, and yes we got a 'disgrace at the lane thread' but not a big up yaself spurs bwoys thread :x

Disgrace At The Lane sums up the Spurs thread perfectly!!!! ;)

I know what ya mean about Wiltord........we should be gettin' rid of him and not Pennant!!! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom