Any new titles before WE10 on PS2?

X

XstationPlaybox

Anyone knows if there will be any new title like WE9 FE or something similer? or is WE9JL will be the last version before WE10?

would like to know also if there'll be a WE9LE or WE9FE but secretly hoping there isn't one this year or at least it's not soon :/ (My personal preference)

i think i know why plf, you would have finally got your database done and then a new game comes out :lol:. Offcourse when your database is finished it will be like playing an updated we = we:fe/le.

hehe I appreciate the compliment bro but to be honest, No it won't mate thats the thing. A new WEFE or LE will come out with much better gameplay than what we're playing right now so ultimately everyone who can patch game will switch over to it including myself probably although it'll be hard to..but that means we gotta start from zero for the crappy database again so yeah you do know the reason :/

It's weird you know because a new game coming out with better gameplay should be something I look forward to and excite me but if i'm gonna be HONEST.. I would really prefer if they say this year we won't have one (which is weird they probably will) cuz if we dont have one.. I'd be playing what we have gladly till WE10 now that database is almost perfected as well.

Anyways let's get back on topic and see if anyone here has any news about a possible WE9FE or WE9LE

It's weird you know because a new game coming out with better gameplay should be something I look forward to and excite me but if i'm gonna be HONEST.. I would really prefer if they say this year we won't have one (which is weird they probably will) cuz if we dont have one.. I'd be playing what we have gladly till WE10 now that database is almost perfected as well.

Know what you mean, i tried we9:jl but to be honest i was just a bit dissapointed and went back to pes5 straight away. Trying the latest versions that arent made for your region has led me to not be to impressed each time because the change is gradual each time and by the time youve sussed the game and am playing some great stuff a new one comes out and you start over again. In some ways i enjoyed waiting for the new pes each year after having edited all the stuff myself more then playing the latest versions every 3 months which is now the case. But then being pes/we fanatics its hard not to give the latest version a try.

hopefully thomas can post some info, then we will actually have some news for this topic

well PLF I agree with you, but in a different way.

The main reason why I hope they arent bringing out a FE or Livewire version is because it would show they are concentrating heavily on the nextgen version.

Oviously WE10 will come out on PS2 aswell, but it shows that they arent trying to do an 'EA' and cash in. Taking time with the PS3/Xbox 360 hardware, hopefully Konami will come out with something spectacular :)

One thing that interests me is that apparently teams are wokring closer together to get the best results out of the new hardware. I wonder if seabass has contacted Hideo Kojima (of Metal Gear Solid fame) asking how the hell he got it looking so good on PS3 ;)

I see what you mean Adonis.

We both then secretly would prefer even though it's weird to say that we hope to get the news that there won't BE a new improved WE9FE or WE9LE with improved gameplay but for 2 totally different reasons!

@Tiktiktik, I feel you man. I know exactly what you mean! After all the editing that takes place and you're playing some great football and good ML, right when everything gets nearly perfected and your enjoyment of game is at an all-time high level, a new slightly better version comes out and many switch over and makes you consider it too. It's just a pain in the ass but again nobody forces us to play them but we're just too hardcore of WE fans. :)

Having said that as I said on my thread, while I secretly hope the answer is no there wont be one this year or its much much later, even if it does come out.. i personally can't be bothered anymore switching to a game with slightly better gameplay (some tweaks) but much worst database which nearly took 4 months to fix. I think i'll keep playing PES5 once i'm done with work till WE10 comes out no matter what happens but as you said they are pretty irresistable everytime a new better version comes out ;)

take care

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom