Anth's FIFA 22 Next-Gen Simulation Sliders/Tactical Adjustment (16/05/22)

I'm really not happy with this set or the balance of the gameplay anymore. I'm going to start from scratch and see what (if anything) I can come up with!

I'm really not happy with this set or the balance of the gameplay anymore. I'm going to start from scratch and see what (if anything) I can come up with!

Hadnt played in a while a loong while, was just testing to see if anything had changed... started back at all sliders 50/50. had enjoyable games still. a few tweaks needed here and there, but hopefully you can find them.

Hadnt played in a while a loong while, was just testing to see if anything had changed... started back at all sliders 50/50. had enjoyable games still. a few tweaks needed here and there, but hopefully you can find them.
Yeah I hadn't played default for a while either. My settings had definitely fallen out of balance with the updates. I'm also having some decent games on default actually. There's a few positional changes I'd really like to make to increase the midfield resistance, mainly in the behaviours of the CMs and that'll be my focus, but I'm not sure if the available tools will be enough.

Any plans on PC version as well? Just asking out of curiosity though. :)
Those original PC sliders I posted were from v1 release and I haven't really played much of the PC version since. I've been thinking about having another look at the gameplay files for the PC version again, but I'm pretty sure it's not really worth the time and effort it takes! Every time I start, I get frustrated by the 1v1 feature and lack of team movement and from prior efforts, there's very little that can be done about those. I'll let you know if I have some success.

Back
Top Bottom