Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hey guys! I had a quick question..

I just tested the "settled ball push" after reinstalling the game and the right stick push is still long in most situations..

I think this particular add-on isn't working for me anymore for some strange reason.

Could anyone confirm this? Thanks a lot and I'm looking forward to Anth's V18 gameplay! :BSCARF:

I had the same problem but have not experienced it lately. I haven't made any changes so not sure wtf is going on. Lol!!
That particular option isn't a total change from how it was. Some scenarios it helps, but not all. If everything else is working then don't stress it's not engaged properly.

I am with Anth. Mods still working on TU 11.1. Tested the gp mod and eSIM works as well. Below my Screenshots which shown eSIM Camera is live and the eSIM Pitch green is shown also. Goalnetsdepth from eSIM is proof on top.

Attachments

• Screenshot (175).png
    Screenshot (175).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot (176).png
    Screenshot (176).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot (177).png
    Screenshot (177).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot (178).png
    Screenshot (178).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 51
guys... its the easter weekend and im leaving my new found home in bavaria for 2 days. will be going by train in 3 hours to visit friends and family (the blood related ones :D ).

let me give you 3 little videos i saved over time... its my easter present to you! :BOP:

one of my super rare free kick goals:

goal after cross:

short passes to success:

info: could be i played these games on slow... but you can see why i like to be able to short pass in the last one. that short pass into space before reaching pen area alone is something that makes me so happy. :LOVE:

have a great weekend and happy easter!! :SAL:

ahhh... its a holiday weekend... 2 more... :LOL:

organic pen area behaviour, and i absolutely take this one:

top corner was all he saw:

those 5 vids are also pure advertisement for @Anth James' mod!
we cant praise that guy (and all other modders who make stuff happen) enough!
:WORSHIP:
only the base mod or other modules from Anth GP Package?

Is the gameplay better than FIFA 16 with all the mods?

Love it man, thanks for sharing! I'll check out these clips shortly.

Aaaah wait until you guys play V18! It'll be released next week. There's some particular changes that are HUGE in terms of impact ;) Details soon.

For everybody who need it.

Title update 11 rollback files:

Thank you for the files! How do you use them? I overwrote the updated files, but it did not seem to make a change.

Edit: Found the answer in the thread. Thanks for the files.

Last edited:
Thank you for the files! How do you use them? I overwrote the updated files, but it did not seem to make a change.

Edit: Found the answer in the thread. Thanks for the files.
Late reply, so sorry. Glad you managed it in the meanwhile. It´s always better to delete the current Patch Folder before you copy and replace the 3 files. The thing is the newer updated Patch Folder is always a liitle bit bigger than the previous one. When you replace them with the smaller sized Patch Folder their remain some Files in the folder which prevents the game from running correctly.

Hello, I have signed up for your Patreon account, I want to install V17.
But how is the installation done and do I have to install the 2 files?
Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V17 #TU11.fifamod
Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V17 #TU11.fbmod

Thank you!

Hello, I have signed up for your Patreon account, I want to install V17.
But how is the installation done and do I have to install the 2 files?
Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V17 #TU11.fifamod
Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V17 #TU11.fbmod

Thank you!
Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V17 #TU11.fifamod = This one is when you play FIFA Editor/Mod Manager as your prefered Tool!

Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V17 #TU11.fbmod = This one is for the other available Tool called FMT/FIFA Modding Tool.

fifamod= Mod Manager

fbmod= FMT

You only need one of the files for the particular Tool.

You can read about and download FMT here:

https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases

or here in Paul´s thread

https://evoweb.uk/threads/v-paulv2k4-fc24-mods-gameplay-career.95679/ .

hmm, does´t work somehow :/
Why? Works for me. After replacing your files with my files, go offline in EA APP. Than start the game. If you stay online with previous Game Files EA app want to update your game again of course.
First off all I need more Info about why it doesn´t work for you? You must once launch the game with newest update! This way you "verify" the update to EA App. After launching you can quit game in main menu. Than go offline. Now replace the 3 files and launch the game again with TU 11 files.
It´s most likely that it didn´t work for you because of EA´s new Anticheat measure. In that case when the game with Mod Manager didn´t launch for you consider using the free Live Editor Tool to bypass the EA Anticheat.
I hope those Infos helps.

Legend!

As someone who has only recently made the switch over to PC from the PS5, this has made going through my first FC update a lot smoother.
You have not regret the conversion I bet?! :)) To be able to play with custom Gameplay mods and mods in general gives much more freedom instead the limitations of a Console. Which version of Anth´s mod do you playing currently? Or did you try the addons to expand your experience and create a more customized experience for your Gameplay style?

Hello everyone,

Sorry about this, but I can't get the mod to work. I read that it still worked, but I tried a lot of manipulations and it didn't work.
I tried with the latest version of Live Editor. Open the LE and the Mod Manager and launch with the mod manager. Other mods work, but V12 gameplay doesn't work... What can I do?

You have not regret the conversion I bet?! :)) To be able to play with custom Gameplay mods and mods in general gives much more freedom instead the limitations of a Console. Which version of Anth´s mod do you playing currently? Or did you try the addons to expand your experience and create a more customized experience for your Gameplay style?
Definitely.

I'm currently using v17 Default (difficult) + Medium Passing, Default Pressing & Settled Ball Push. I'm enjoying the gameplay, though I'm tossing up whether to either go full manual with this setup, or make the dreaded jump to Legendary with the aim of increasing the difficulty. I'm leaning towards the former as I'm guessing Legendary will limit the CPU's attacking range as per the vanilla game setup.

My biggest problem right now is remembering to actually play the game instead of spending hours mixing and matching mod after mod, as well as teaching myself how to utilise Live Editor and LUA scripts to add faces for my youth prospects and update default players (I just figured out LUA scripts can assign boots and gloves in seconds and it blew my mind) 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom