All Stats Visible in ML

Jag021

Non-League
26 March 2008
For some reason, all the stats of all players are visible to me in the Master League, so there is no need for a scout, except to tell me how likely the deal is. I even know the happiness of the players. This happened after patch 1.02. It makes the game too easy and boring. has it happened to anyone else? How do you get rid of it?
My difficulty is on Professional and I negotiate directly.

For some reason, all the stats of all players are visible to me in the Master League, so there is no need for a scout, except to tell me how likely the deal is. I even know the happiness of the players. This happened after patch 1.02. It makes the game too easy and boring. has it happened to anyone else? How do you get rid of it?
My difficulty is on Professional and I negotiate directly.

The last LVL5 Scout has the ability to see someones stats before even scouting. that was before and after the update.

So if you dont want this use the other LVL5 scout :BOP:

The last LVL5 Scout has the ability to see someones stats before even scouting. that was before and after the update.

So if you dont want this use the other LVL5 scout :BOP:
Why? Raising scout prior to the fifth level does not give such opportunities, I'm just standing currents LVL5 scout, but I can not see the skills of players for whom I do not watch. Most likely a problem not in it.:JAY:

i started playing master league but in my second season when it comes to negotiation , in search option i am not able to see the stats of the players. so by which i am not able to sort out which players i shuld take in my team. Is there any problem in pes or the things are like that only in ML in pes2011. So what shuld i do now to resolve thsi issue?? Waiting for precios response

I think Spooky is right and it is the scout, because it happened after I changed scout. It's pretty stupid though.

Back
Top Bottom